Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

Arods Big Stick!!!

Does anyone know if he used a Rawlings at any point in his career or more specifically during his 99 season with Seattle?
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Arods Big Stick!!!

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
    Does anyone know if he used a Rawlings at any point in his career or more specifically during his 99 season with Seattle?
    He did in 1996
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Auction states: black Rawlings (460B 596 9),

Not sure why the year isn't 99 for 1999 vice 9, like my bat is 96 for 1996
      Attached Files
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Could possibly be a production error

Adirondack - Rawlings baseball Bat dating guide complete with images, manufacturing periods, and description.
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• jetersbatboy
          • Jun 2008

3arod13, What do you think of the bat I was offered a BIN for it. But I am not sure if I want it.
          Scott

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
            3arod13, What do you think of the bat I was offered a BIN for it. But I am not sure if I want it.
            Scott
            Myself, I would like to see more use on the bat. In addition, I would like the bat and LOA signed by Arod.

If the BIN price you were offerred is a steal, and you're comfortable with it, then go for it.

Good luck
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

Working...