• Jan 2007

Value of this jersey?

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/

Email: dannysubach@yahoo.com
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: Value of this jersey?

Originally posted by bubbrubb25
    I don't see any jersey, just a simple period.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• bubbrubb25
      • Jan 2007

My internet wasnt working well and I already typed this twice so I just posted the . to see if it was gonna let me make a thread,

I have an unwashed game used manny ramirez jersey. It was worn in New York in 2004 when manny his his #22 Homerun of the year, that was the historic game when Jeter dove into the stands. I seen a manny jersey on ebay a few months ago that sold for 2300-2400 and was wondering what you believe this jersey is worth? Thank you.

Comment

• bubbrubb25
        • Jan 2007

It also has a COA from ESM and holo and mannys holo

Comment

• bubbrubb25
          • Jan 2007

44 people viewed this and noone said a word? Why are people so hesitant to give prices on here?

Comment

• costas
            • Aug 2008

why is that game where Jeter dove into the stands considered "historic"?

Comment

• bubbrubb25
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by costas
              Well you rembered it oviously? Ask a baseball fan if he rembers the game jeter dove into the stands and most likey he says he rembers it, thats what I meant by historic lots of people rember it espn replays it alot theres signed pictures out there of jeter ect.

Comment

• kylehess10
                • Feb 2006

kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• bubbrubb25
                  • Jan 2007

Anyway could you help me out and give me a price range for this jersey? Any help would be greatly appreciated im shocked almost 100 people viewed this and noone posted anything.

Comment

• Rob L
                    • Nov 2005

I think most people will shy away from this jersey because this is not a team issued jersey. There are numerous ManRam jerseys with this "large" 2004 year tag which are allegedly from Manny's order of extra jerseys. The problem lies in the fact that every 2004 jersey with the "large" tag show huge amounts of staining which generally are inconsistent with his play. None of the team issued jerseys from 2004 show anywhere near this kind of staining. In addition, no one, as far as I know, has been able to show a picture with Manny wearing a jersey with this large tag. Every 2004 photo that I have seen with the tag exposed is the team issued tag.

That being said, Manny did order alot of extra jerseys, ostensibly to wear and sell through his website. These large tags are probably the ones he ordered. This jersey has enough stains that you should be able to photomatch with the jersey he wore when he hit this homerun.

Hope some of this info. helped.
                    Rob L
                    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• platinum1
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2008

Wouldnt the inscription scare you away. He signed it Manny Ramirez W.S MVP HOME RUN #22. Did he predict he was going to be the W.S MVP or did he sign the jersey after the World Series and how did he still remember that was the jersey he wore to hit #22.

Comment

• gamer35
                        • Nov 2005

Good luck photomatching that one. At least this time he actually got right when he hit HRs on the road and when he hit HRs at home. I have yet to see one of those HR jerseys match the respective game they are in and I have most of the 2004 Sox season on DVD.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by platinum1
                          Wouldnt the inscription scare you away. He signed it Manny Ramirez W.S MVP HOME RUN #22. Did he predict he was going to be the W.S MVP or did he sign the jersey after the World Series and how did he still remember that was the jersey he wore to hit #22.
                          I agree with you. I personally don't like jerseys with added inscriptions that don't pertain to the exact jersey at hand.

If Manny wore this for HR #22, then that is fantastic---but why add WS MVP if he didn't wear it in the WS?

As Platinum said, by putting the WS MVP inscription on there it then shows it was auto'd after the season which then goes back to Manny's own credibility and ESM as to that it was in fact worn for HR #22.
                          Regards,
                          Andrew Lang
                          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                          202-716-8500

Comment

• bubbrubb25
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by allstarsplus
                            I agree with you. I personally don't like jerseys with added inscriptions that don't pertain to the exact jersey at hand.

If Manny wore this for HR #22, then that is fantastic---but why add WS MVP if he didn't wear it in the WS?

As Platinum said, by putting the WS MVP inscription on there it then shows it was auto'd after the season which then goes back to Manny's own credibility and ESM as to that it was in fact worn for HR #22.
                            Well if he changes jerseys when he hits homeruns theres gonna be alot of them so he probably tags them to which hr was hit in the jersey then signs them with esm after the season when he has time.

Comment

• platinum1
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by bubbrubb25
                              Well if he changes jerseys when he hits homeruns theres gonna be alot of them so he probably tags them to which hr was hit in the jersey then signs them with esm after the season when he has time.
                              Well if he changes jerseys everytime he hits a HR and marks the jersey why not just sign the jersey when he changes.Taking the time to mark the jersey and not sign it is stupid because it would only takre an extra second to sign it.

Comment

Working...