PDA

View Full Version : September Pick-Ups

ironmanfan
08-31-2008, 09:45 AM
I know we have one last day in August, but after 160 plus great posts for August, I thought I'd get September started with this...

Directly from Cal Ripken Jr.'s personal collection (and now in mine) is the "400 Home Run" jersey that the Orioles presented to him in a ceremony shortly after he hit his 400th Career Home Run in September 1999.

thomecollector
08-31-2008, 12:40 PM
That is awesome !did you have to but it ? Or did he give it to you?:D

gameused
08-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Here's some new Red Sox additions:

Jacoby Ellsbury Sam bat-07 (seam/ball marks, handle crack)
Manny Ramirez SSK bats-08 (hammered with deep seam/ball marks)
Manny Ramirez BM "Tamazawa" (seam marks/ink transfers)
Josh Beckett LVS (seam marks/ink transfers)

I was able to photo match the Manny Ramirez "Tamazawa" bat and the Josh Beckett LVS, will post pics of the matches later.

Thanks, Bobby

maccamania
08-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Those bats are Beautys !!! If you ever sell the Ellsbury, let me know. Thanks

kingjammy24
08-31-2008, 08:45 PM
spent 2 years trying to get this particular one.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2633/whitews9.jpg

rudy.

Danny899
08-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Rudy,
That's a real nice Jays jersey with some great wear. Devon White was one of the more graceful outfielders. What would you value a Blue Jays Molitor or Henderson from that era at?
Dan

Sincityson
09-01-2008, 12:52 AM
spent 2 years trying to get this particular one.

rudy.

Nice jersey! By any chance would you know if that White jersey was from the 2001 auction the Jays had?

Aksflyest
09-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Bobby,

Those manny bats are awesome! If you ever sell one of those SSK bats let me know:) I've been looking for an SSK or Sam bat covered in Tar like that but seem to have no damn luck!

b.heagy
09-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Carlos Ruiz game used mask. possible photo match with the blacked out All Star logo on the back strap.

b.heagy
09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Pair of Jayson Werth game used cleats. Each one signed in black sharpie.

MUSEOVEN
09-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Hello: Today I Found 30 Sweaters Of The Last Season Of The Venezuelan League.. Some Are Used Others Are New..

Check:

team Cardenales De Lara:

hernan Iribarren (milwaukee Brewers)
jose Lopez (seattle Mariners)
GUILLERMO QUIROZ (BALTIMORE ORIOLES)
juan Rincon (ex Minnesota Twins)
marcos Carvajal ( Ex Florida Marlins)
cesar Izturis (st. Louis Cardinals)
robert Perez (ex Toronto Blue Jays)
oswaldo Navarro (seattle Mariners)
luis Sojo (ex New York Yankees)
guillermo Rodriguez (ex San Francisco Giants)

MUSEOVEN
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
cesar Jimenez (seattle Mariners)
wiki Gonzalez (ex Seattle Mariners)team Leones Del Caracas:

marco Scutaro (toronto Blue Jays)
carlos Maldonado (pittsburg Pirates)
alex Cabrera (ex Arizona Diamondbacks)
jose Castillo (houston Astros)
franklin Gutierrez (cleveland Indians)
henry Blanco (chicago Cubs)
franklyn Morales (colorado Rockies)
romulo Sanchez (pittsburg Pirates)

MUSEOVEN
09-02-2008, 02:57 PM
carlos Hernandez (ex San Diego Padres)team Aguilas Del Zulia:

alberto Callaspo (kansas City Royals)
humberto Quintero (houston Astros)
gerardo Parra (arizona Diamondbacks)
team Tiburones De La Guaira:

dioner Navarro (tampa Rays)
gregor Blanco (atlanta Braves)
oscar Salazar (baltimore Orioles)mlb:

endy Chavez (new York Mets)
bob Abreu (new York Yankees)
miguel Cabrera / Only N. 24 (detroit Tigers)

godwulf
09-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Museoven....

Any suggestions as to how others who are interested in "finding" such items might go about doing it?...short of taking a trip to Venezuela, I mean.

I'd love to "find" anything game-used from Yusmeiro Petit, Miguel Montero, Alberto Callaspo, Wilfred Ledezma, and former Major Leaguers Alex Cabrera and Omar Daal.

I'm sure you're not looking to generate competition for the items you really want for yourself, but is there a source for such items that you wouldn't mind divulging?

cards-bats
09-02-2008, 05:03 PM
MUSEOVEN...

Could you please send me an e-mail at:
jolanc71@gmail.com

I have a question about the Caracus Tigres.

Thanks!

skipcarayislegend
09-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Marcus Giles' gnarly 2008 Padres lid. I showed this to my wife while she was making dinner and she told me to keep it away from the food. Who doesn't like a little pine tar with their enchiladas?

markfd
09-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Nice helmet....that is a bit more than a "little" pine tar though! :)

markfd@hotmail.com

-----------------------
Always collecting Yankees and Nationals game used items

metsbats
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
"I showed this to my wife while she was making dinner and she told me to keep it away from the food. "

That's the same thing my wife said to me about my Moises Alou game used bat after she found out he pees on his hands:D

David

intheminors
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
I've got two right now but many more to come:

1994 San Diego Padres Spring Training jersey worn by Gino Petralli with the 125th Anniversary of Major League Baseball patch. Should be the last jersey Gino wore as a player.

14098 14099

intheminors
09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
2006 Timo Perez St. Louis Cardinals jersey worn by Timo Perez with the new Busch Stadium Inaugural Season patch. This one I didn't really need but I thought I might wear it to the park. We'll see. It may end up on the Classifieds board.

kingjammy24
09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Rudy,
That's a real nice Jays jersey with some great wear. Devon White was one of the more graceful outfielders. What would you value a Blue Jays Molitor or Henderson from that era at?
Dan

dan

devon was a demon out there in centerfield.
rickey henderson jays jerseys are an interesting thing. there's a lot of variation between his jays jerseys and i think prices would vary accordingly. henderson was traded to the jays on july 31, 1993. (basically as a hired gun to help them win the '93 world series). when he arrived, turner ward had #24 so henderson was temporarily issued #14. when mid/late-season callups/trades occurred with the jays in those days, they'd be issued spare jerseys that were tagged with just the year instead of the typical uniform number/year/set. so i'd have to think that when henderson arrived on july 31, he was given #14 jerseys with spare-style tagging. then on august 13, henderson paid turner ward $25k for #24. upon receiving #24, i'm not sure if the jays whipped up a couple of spare-tagged jerseys for him or if henderson/ward let the jays know ahead of time that the deal was brewing and to order some fully-tagged jerseys from wilson. from photos i've seen of henderson wearing #24, i could tell he was wearing fully-tagged jerseys. the nicest jays henderson gamer i ever saw was a fully tagged world series gamer. it was custom-hemmed. i'm guessing that one would go for $3500+.
#14 henderson jays gamer - i'd want one only with spare tagging, no full tag. these were only worn for a few games before henderson got his #24. i'm guessing maybe around $2k.
#24 henderson jays gamer - personally, i'd only want a fully-tagged version AND it'd have to show the custom hem. maybe around $3k.

his jays gamers might possibly go for more than his A's gamers simply because there are far fewer of them out there. unlike his mets, dodgers, and red sox gamers, henderson was still in his prime in 1993. the only year he played for the jays was 1993. 1993 jays gamers are substantially more difficult to find than early 90s A's gamers. even though rickey is an Athletic through and through, the complete lack of henderson jays gamers at a time when he was still considered in his prime would result in a premium for them. not to mention, henderson's clearly a first ballot HOF'er and will be inducted next year. as well, his jays gamers should come with jays certs which add substantially to the price over many the A's henderson shirts that are seen with no team certs or even player provenance.

henderson was custom hemming his tails during his yankees days and obviously when he was with the jays and yet i've never seen a single A's jersey of his with the custom hem. very, very odd.

as for molly, he played for the jays from 93-95 so there are more of his gamers out there than for henderson. i'm guessing one of his jays gamers would go for around $1600. heritage auctioned off a very nice 1995 molitor jays gamer that came straight from duane ward's personal collection. it had a personal inscription from molitor to ward. i don't remember what it sold for.

keep in mind i'm not a dealer so maybe my prices are off. at the end of the day, as a collector you pay whatever you feel you're comfortable with to acquire the item. if you want it badly enough, you'll pay more than someone who doesn't care for it as much.

rudy.

kingjammy24
09-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Nice jersey! By any chance would you know if that White jersey was from the 2001 auction the Jays had?

i don't believe it came from the 2001 auction. i purchased it from a dealer in so.cal who purchased it from the jays.

rudy.

zookerman182
09-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Just got these 3 game used jerseys from the Huntsville Stars. # 26 is angel salome and # 15 is alcides escobar. They are from this past season. Salome won the southern league batting title and Escobar just got his first big league hit today.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030004.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030005.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030006.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030007.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030008.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/zookerman182/P9030009.jpg

intheminors
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
2006 Houston Astros jersey worn by Dave Borkowski with the 45 years of Houston Baseball patch. Autographed on the back.

Danny899
09-03-2008, 08:25 PM
dan

devon was a demon out there in centerfield.
rickey henderson jays jerseys are an interesting thing. there's a lot of variation between his jays jerseys and i think prices would vary accordingly. henderson was traded to the jays on july 31, 1993. (basically as a hired gun to help them win the '93 world series). when he arrived, turner ward had #24 so henderson was temporarily issued #14. when mid/late-season callups/trades occurred with the jays in those days, they'd be issued spare jerseys that were tagged with just the year instead of the typical uniform number/year/set. so i'd have to think that when henderson arrived on july 31, he was given #14 jerseys with spare-style tagging. then on august 13, henderson paid turner ward $25k for #24. upon receiving #24, i'm not sure if the jays whipped up a couple of spare-tagged jerseys for him or if henderson/ward let the jays know ahead of time that the deal was brewing and to order some fully-tagged jerseys from wilson. from photos i've seen of henderson wearing #24, i could tell he was wearing fully-tagged jerseys. the nicest jays henderson gamer i ever saw was a fully tagged world series gamer. it was custom-hemmed. i'm guessing that one would go for $3500+.
#14 henderson jays gamer - i'd want one only with spare tagging, no full tag. these were only worn for a few games before henderson got his #24. i'm guessing maybe around $2k.
#24 henderson jays gamer - personally, i'd only want a fully-tagged version AND it'd have to show the custom hem. maybe around $3k.

his jays gamers might possibly go for more than his A's gamers simply because there are far fewer of them out there. unlike his mets, dodgers, and red sox gamers, henderson was still in his prime in 1993. the only year he played for the jays was 1993. 1993 jays gamers are substantially more difficult to find than early 90s A's gamers. even though rickey is an Athletic through and through, the complete lack of henderson jays gamers at a time when he was still considered in his prime would result in a premium for them. not to mention, henderson's clearly a first ballot HOF'er and will be inducted next year. as well, his jays gamers should come with jays certs which add substantially to the price over many the A's henderson shirts that are seen with no team certs or even player provenance.

henderson was custom hemming his tails during his yankees days and obviously when he was with the jays and yet i've never seen a single A's jersey of his with the custom hem. very, very odd.

rudy.

Rudy,
I enjoyed reading your post in regards to your knowledge of Henderson gamers. Like yourself, I collect mainly Henderson A's, Yanks, and Jays jerseys and caps. Only seldom will I go after his later multiple team items. Of the many Rickey A's jerseys I've had over the years, I've only seen a few with a cut of the tail. I won't use the term, "custom hemmed" because it was a crude scissor cut just below the tagging probably made by Rickey himself. Most notably is a home white 1991. Not the ever present no wear 1991, Set 1's that you always see on Ebay and other auction sites. This one had serious wear and you could see the remnants of the 91 All-Star patch on the sleeve. Obviously he used it during and after the All Star game as well. A truly awesome gamer. Another cut jersey was a 82 Wilson number 35 jersey. The style with the letter "A" on the front. So they are out there. The good Yankee jerseys were always hemmed in the front. Some have a tapered tag. Some, but not all of his Seattle and Mets jerseys are cut. I wouldn't avoid a good Henderson shirt if it didn't have this tailoring however. And you're right, that Jays WS jersey is a beauty. Probably the one he was wearing on 2nd base when Joe Carter hit the winning HR. If you ever have any items to sell, please let me know. Again, thanks for the insight!
Dan

intheminors
09-03-2008, 08:26 PM
2008 New York Mets jersey worn by Dave Borkowski with the Shea Stadium Final Season patch. LOA from the Mets

intheminors
09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
2007 San Francisco Giants jersey worn by Luis Figueroa with the Giants, 2007 All-Star Game and Rod Beck Tribute patches. LOA from the Giants.

mbrieve
09-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Picked up three new game used bats:

Brent Gates - LVS H238
Carlos Guillen - Rawlings Big Stick
Carlos Guillen - Sam Bat (bat marked 05/26/06)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/mbriev16/Bats01.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/mbriev16/Bats02.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee92/mbriev16/Bats03.jpg

worldchamps
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM
A couple of Rangers pick up
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/world-champs/sosaback.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/world-champs/soriano.jpghttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/world-champs/sorianoback.jpg

rangersstars@yahoo.com

kingjammy24
09-04-2008, 04:49 PM
..Most notably is a home white 1991. Not the ever present no wear 1991, Set 1's that you always see on Ebay and other auction sites. This one had serious wear and you could see the remnants of the 91 All-Star patch on the sleeve. Obviously he used it during and after the All Star game as well. A truly awesome gamer...
Dan

hey dan

that '91 gamer sounds amazing. one thing i've always wondered about rickey's 90s gamers was what the proper size should be. i've seen 42s and 44s and i'm not sure which would be correct for 1990-93. any ideas? what size was your '91 gamer? also, i'm not sure if rickey took the same size in his 1990 and 1991 rawlings (a's) jerseys as he did in his 1992 and 1993 russells (a's) and 1993 wilson (jays). i imagine different brands fit slightly differently.

rudy.

brianborsch
09-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Just picked up this sweet Tim Lincecum Game Issued LVS M9 bat. I am still trying to confirm when this was ordered. Have not heard back from Brian yet...

Brian B.

Danny899
09-05-2008, 09:16 AM
hey dan

that '91 gamer sounds amazing. one thing i've always wondered about rickey's 90s gamers was what the proper size should be. i've seen 42s and 44s and i'm not sure which would be correct for 1990-93. any ideas? what size was your '91 gamer? also, i'm not sure if rickey took the same size in his 1990 and 1991 rawlings (a's) jerseys as he did in his 1992 and 1993 russells (a's) and 1993 wilson (jays). i imagine different brands fit slightly differently.

rudy.
Rudy,
I believe all of the Henderson jerseys from that era 90-93 were 42s. Later on he began wearing 44s and even 46 on some Majestics. There are cut Dodgers jerseys with his own COA that show a 6200 wash tag, which pretty much destroys the myth that only 0062s are game worn. Yes, different brands definetely fit differently. But most, if not all the jerseys, buth pullovers and button downs from 1980 until at least 93 have been 42s. Just beware of all those 91 Set 1's out there. There were a lot made up but they show 0 wear. And after seeing that cut 91 jersey with the All-star patch remains and serious heavy wear, I think (and this is just my thinking) that Rickey wore this jersey almost exclusively for most of the season. Any other shirt worn he may have kept since it's from a record breaking year.
Dan

kingjammy24
09-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Rudy,
I believe all of the Henderson jerseys from that era 90-93 were 42s. Later on he began wearing 44s and even 46 on some Majestics...But most, if not all the jerseys, buth pullovers and button downs from 1980 until at least 93 have been 42s. Dan

dan,

2 things:

1) the '93 WS henderson gamer that we saw is a size 44.

2) in sotheby's halper auction catalog there's a 1990 henderson home gamer. it comes with a letter written by henderson that reads: "To: Mr. Barry Halper - This 1990 Oakland A's jersey was worn by Henderson on May 29, 1990 when Rickey stole his 893rd base, breaking Ty Cobb's American League record.. - Rickey Henderson". it's a size 44. (with "1 90" strip tag).

3) 1993 henderson jays road gamer - size 44 - http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=63905

4) 1993 henderson jays home gamer with jays loa - size 44 - http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=55240

here's an interesting one. it's from 1993: http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=65911
it's a size 42. him taking a 44 in 1990 and a 42 in 1993 doesn't make much sense to me.

lots of confusion over 42 vs 44.

rudy.

r_phelps
09-05-2008, 10:04 AM
couple of nice MLB bats

Danny899
09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
dan,

2 things:

1) the '93 WS henderson gamer that we saw is a size 44.

2) in sotheby's halper auction catalog there's a 1990 henderson home gamer. it comes with a letter written by henderson that reads: "To: Mr. Barry Halper - This 1990 Oakland A's jersey was worn by Henderson on May 29, 1990 when Rickey stole his 893rd base, breaking Ty Cobb's American League record.. - Rickey Henderson". it's a size 44. (with "1 90" strip tag).

3) 1993 henderson jays road gamer - size 44 - http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=63905

4) 1993 henderson jays home gamer with jays loa - size 44 - http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=55240

here's an interesting one. it's from 1993: http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=65911
it's a size 42. him taking a 44 in 1990 and a 42 in 1993 doesn't make much sense to me.

lots of confusion over 42 vs 44.

rudy.

Rudy,
You are correct about the 1993 WS jersey, I should have looked before posting. "24 93 1" in the collar. I even looked in my Halper catalog at the 1990 jersey, right you are again. The 3 90's I am familiar with however, including a post seaon jersey are all 42's. I understand your statement about the confusion over 42 and 44 sizing, however since they are close to each other as opposed to a 42 and a 50 for instance, I don't see a real concern for future purchasing purposes. I appreciate your knowledge and great insight. Obviously they are more well informed Henderson collectors out there than I! Thanks.
Dan

gatorcollector
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I just got this Ryan Raburn 2007 home Tigers jersey from Splinters From The Pine. The MLB hologram dates it to 9/26/07. Raburn made a diving catch and the jersey shows the corresponding stains.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/gatorcollector/MLB%20jerseys/raburndirt.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/gatorcollector/MLB%20jerseys/raburndirt2.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/gatorcollector/MLB%20jerseys/raburnfront.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/gatorcollector/MLB%20jerseys/raburnback.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/gatorcollector/MLB%20jerseys/raburnphoto.jpg

SkubeBats
09-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Hello,
I just received this Rickey Weeks bat today. I was able to get this bat from a forum member.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

P.S. I'm always looking for Milwaukee Brewers game used bats.

harrid4
09-05-2008, 11:55 PM
I picked up a Game Used bat from a Columbus Clippers stint of Shane Spencer's in 2001. This bat was originally purchased in the Columbus Clippers team store.

On Monday, I met Shane Spencer at a minor league ball game and he signed the bat for me.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/harrid4/Memorabilia/Game%20Used/P1020821.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/harrid4/Memorabilia/Game%20Used/P1020822.jpg

harrid4
09-05-2008, 11:57 PM
I also picked up a game used New Britian Rock Cats hat of JT Thomas from the 2005 season. It was originally obtained by Pat Neshek (a teammate of his now with the Twins).

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/harrid4/Memorabilia/Game%20Used/P1020826.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj97/harrid4/Memorabilia/Game%20Used/P1020827.jpg

Rboitano
09-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Here is a 1996 Mcgwire and a 2000 cracked Mcgwire both with great use.

gameused
09-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Nice Mac bats, that's one "DEEP" seam mark near the centerbrand......."WOW"!

Bobby

joelsabi
09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I know we have one last day in August, but after 160 plus great posts for August, I thought I'd get September started with this...

Directly from Cal Ripken Jr.'s personal collection (and now in mine) is the "400 Home Run" jersey that the Orioles presented to him in a ceremony shortly after he hit his 400th Career Home Run in September 1999.

wow did you get this? amazing piece

MUSEOVEN
09-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Hello: Today I Recided A Lot Of Memorabilia For My Collection
:)

Carlos Gonzalez Signed Bat
Carlos Guillen Signed Helmet

Reyner Laya Game Used Jersey (thanks Momen)
Omar Infante Game Used Jacket
Angel Guzman Game Used Jersey
Wilson Alvarez Game Used Jersey

MUSEOVEN
09-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Carlos Silva Marineros Game Used Jersey

platinum1
09-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Carlos Silva Marineros Game Used Jersey
Nice items . Hey Museoven can you please send me an email I have a question for you
edgar@platinummemorabilia.net

MUSEOVEN
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
This Is The New Promotion Of Pepsi In Venezuela..each Pepsi Bottle Come With A Photo Of Bob Abreu, Carlos Delgado And Albert Pujols :) :)

thomecollector
09-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Edgar,
I was checking out the Sox auctions. And found something the may interest you. It's the camoflauge uninform from 7/4/08 . :D Here are the pics. :D

b.heagy
09-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Picked up an 81 Dave Parker from Tim over at HOF bats. Nice use.

joelsabi
09-08-2008, 12:27 PM
This Is The New Promotion Of Pepsi In Venezuela..each Pepsi Bottle Come With A Photo Of Bob Abreu, Carlos Delgado And Albert Pujols :) :)

where did you get these? is there a bottle with alex rodriguez on the label? let me know joelsabi @gmail.com

MUSEOVEN
09-08-2008, 01:19 PM
where did you get these? is there a bottle with alex rodriguez on the label? let me know joelsabi @gmail.com
HELLO JOELSABI: I LIVE IN VENEZUELA.. THE ONLY PLAYERS ARE BOB ABREU, CARLOS DELGADO AND ALBERT PUJOLS, SORRY NO ALEX RODRIGUEZ.. THANKS

harpt
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
MUSEOVEN,

You are really building a large and interesting collection. Congratulations on your success.

MUSEOVEN
09-08-2008, 02:21 PM
MUSEOVEN,

You are really building a large and interesting collection. Congratulations on your success.
THANKS HARPT :)

cohibasmoker
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Just picked up a game worn Gerald Riggs jersey. Included in the package was a pair of pants and socks. I am not so sure the pants and socks were worn by Riggs but the jersey is awesome.

The jersey was made by Russell and is a size 46. The NOB had individual letters sewn onto a nameplate while the numbers, Falcons logos and sleeve stripes are heat-pressed. There are a few team repairs and the back #4 on the jersey has been signed by Riggs.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

intheminors
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
For no particular reason, I picked up this 2005 Ed Hartwell practice jersey with a COA from the Atlanta Falcons

14215 14216

intheminors
09-08-2008, 09:09 PM
2002 home jersey from the Florida Marlins, worn by Preston Wilson

14217 14218

intheminors
09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
2004 Chicago Cubs home jersey, worn and autographed by Corey Patterson. Strip tagging in neck

14219 14220

markfd
09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Robinson Cano Game Used Cleats (2007)

markfd
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Melky Cabrera Game Used Cleats (2007)

markfd
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Melky Cabrera 2007 ALDS Game Used Cap

markfd
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Jorge Posada 2007 ALDS Game Used Cap

Vintagedeputy
09-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Jorge Posada 2007 ALDS Game Used Cap

I'm soooo jealous!

Jim

allstarsplus
09-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Melky Cabrera Game Used Cleats (2007)

Mark - Uh oh, we need to get you some more Nationals stuff. I can't believe you are collecting items from the "evil empire". lol ;)

Great stuff. Those cleats look nice!

b.heagy
09-09-2008, 11:19 AM
I knew I would not have enough room to display it, but I bought it anyway :rolleyes:

John in KY
09-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Just picked up a game worn Gerald Riggs jersey. Included in the package was a pair of pants and socks. I am not so sure the pants and socks were worn by Riggs but the jersey is awesome.

The jersey was made by Russell and is a size 46. The NOB had individual letters sewn onto a nameplate while the numbers, Falcons logos and sleeve stripes are heat-pressed. There are a few team repairs and the back #4 on the jersey has been signed by Riggs.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Great jersey; that era was always my favorite for the Falcons.

I don't think the pants or socks would have been worn by Riggs; during his tenure with the team (1982-1988) the pants stripes were reversed (outer stripes were red, the middle stripe was black) and the socks were plain.

Those pants are from 1989 or later (when the Falcons switched to black helmets and jerseys) and the socks appear to be from when they do throwbacks to the 1970s (maybe from the 1994 75th Anniversary home throwbacks).

cohibasmoker
09-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Great jersey; that era was always my favorite for the Falcons.

I don't think the pants or socks would have been worn by Riggs; during his tenure with the team (1982-1988) the pants stripes were reversed (outer stripes were red, the middle stripe was black) and the socks were plain.

Those pants are from 1989 or later (when the Falcons switched to black helmets and jerseys) and the socks appear to be from when they do throwbacks to the 1970s (maybe from the 1994 75th Anniversary home throwbacks).

John, the items came as a lot. The seller told me only the jersey was worn by Riggs. The other items were items he collected through the years. I also got a team-issued t-shirt that wasn't shown in the scan.

I can be contacted at flaa1a@comcast.net

markfd
09-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Mark - Uh oh, we need to get you some more Nationals stuff. I can't believe you are collecting items from the "evil empire". lol ;)

Great stuff. Those cleats look nice!

Andrew,

What do you have for me to add to my collection!? :)

Mark
------------------
markfd@hotmail.com
Always Collecting Nationals and Yankees Game Used Items

Dewey2007
09-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Jeff Harris 2008 Buffalo Bisons Alternate Home Jersey

kudu
09-10-2008, 10:29 PM
2nd Base from final game at Qualcomm Stadium. Photomatch is of 1st Base. If anyone has a good photomatch from the game at 2nd Base, let me know.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb96/quackhead73/base.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb96/quackhead73/padresbase.jpg

Vintagedeputy
09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Hopefully it should be here any day now.......

2006 or 2007 Lastings Milledge Mets bat - Old Hickory. Seems that he didnt use these for too long.

http://i13.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/06/23/064c_12.JPG

http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/06/23/00ed_12.JPG

http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/06/22/faac_0.JPG

June of 2006 - photo of Milledge using an Old Hickory against Boston.http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/71393423.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABB615E352A01D75825 4E9C89C783688B46

dcrules01
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Just picked these up the last few weeks
Ricky Bell RB Tampa Bay Buccaneers
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/buccaneers001.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/buccaneers003.jpg
Hugh Green lb Tampa Bay Buccaneers
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/buccaneers004.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/buccaneers006.jpg
Sean Farrell G/T Tampa Bay Buccaneers
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/metschurch001-1.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/metschurch003-1.jpg
Mike Jacobs Catchers helmet with the Katrina cross
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/jerseyhelmet004.jpg
1979 Frank Taveras Gamer from Ball Park Heros the nameplate and name are being added thanks to Nick AKA TNT_TOYS
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/taverasgamer001.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/taverasgamer002.jpg
Michael Tucker TBC pants photomatched by a photo I took at the game that day.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/alfonso001.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/metstucker.jpg

b.heagy
09-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Pat Burrell game used Reading Phillies bat.

b.heagy
09-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Awesome Dale Murphy gamer from Tim at HOF bats. Possible photo match?

Vintagedeputy
09-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Awesome Dale Murphy gamer from Tim at HOF bats. Possible photo match?

I dont think its a match, only because I cant seem that long, looped dark grain that goes from the centerbrand to the end....maybe its just the light or angle...

Jim

cohibasmoker
09-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Just picked this baby up today. Made by Rawlings Ra-tex, this awesome durene jersey has plenty of hits and repairs. The sleeves have been trimmed.

I'll be starting my research later this evening but my initial thoughts are it may be a Bears or Syracuse jersey from the 50's.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

schubert1970
09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Finally got a Ruth ball that I've wanted for years. The Posada bat was picked up on ebay.

Vintagedeputy
09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Finally got a Ruth ball that I've wanted for years. The Posada bat was picked up on ebay.

nice Posada! I dont remember seeing that on ebay.

schubert1970
09-12-2008, 03:53 PM
here is the link, let me know if I got robbed on the price fo my Posada bat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220274357162&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

whatupyos
09-12-2008, 04:05 PM
That's an awesome Ruth ball!!! How long have you been trying to obtain one? If you don't mind me asking, how much should I expect to pay for a legit Ruth ball (ball park figure). I'd love to get one some day. I've seen them around $6,000-$10,000.

Aaron

halofan
09-12-2008, 04:05 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220274357162&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Great pick up's Schubert1970 :) Long as you are comfortable with what you paid for it and are Happy, I don't think you over paid.:)

halofan
09-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Great pick up's Schubert1970 :) Long as you are comfortable with what you paid for it and are Happy, I don't think you over paid.:)

My bad, you were the seller of the bat. The Ruth Ball is pretty darn sweet!:)

schubert1970
09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Halofan- I was the buyer of the bat. You're right as long as your happy with your purchase. I don't see a ton of Posada bats on the market so I wasn't sure of the going rate and I'm not paying $600 for a Steiner cracked bat.

whatupyos - I paid 8k for the ball and one reason I wanted this one is I like the fact that it's dated. The balls with his sig on the sweet stop are too much for my wallet. With the economy, you can probably get one even cheaper.

MUSEOVEN
09-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello: :)

Miguel Montero Signed Helmet.
Andres Galarraga Signed Bat.
Tony Armas Jr. Game Used Pants (pirates)
Omar Daal Game Used Pants (orioles)
Jesus Montero Store Model Jersey.
Eddie Perez Game Used Jersey.
Yorman Bazardo Game Used Cap.-

MUSEOVEN
09-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Yorman Bazardo Game Used Cap:)

Vintagedeputy
09-12-2008, 04:24 PM

I'd say that you got a good price. I havent seen too many air dry bats and its got a Steiner cert. Posada bats have taken a bit of a dive price wise here in the last 2 weeks but I wouldnt be upset with what you bought. My 2 Posadas are blond so I'm jealous of the black bat.

larry bourget
09-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Yorman Bazardo Game Used Cap:)

That style Spring Training / BP hat was last worn in 2006, so it's not Bazardo.
If you bought it on EBAY, those are 2003 Hats Sutler was selling.

LB

Rob L
09-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Picked up these Spring Training jerseys at Angels Stadium on 9/13/08:

1. Jordan Walden (53), took his 100 mph fastball and pitched in Single A this year.

2. Nick Green (79), pitched in AAA this year.

3. Darren O'day (83), pitched in the majors this year.

All show good use (heavy fading from the Arizona sun). My son and I are using the Green and O'day jerseys to wear.

yanks12025
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Hello
I dont know if you guys remember the Nap LaJoie bat that i had acouple of months ago. So i sent it off to Mears and i got it back today and they graded it a A8. They are calling it a 1905 Napoleon LaJoie professional model bat. It's 34 inches and the weight is 41.4, so its a big bat. They also say in their report that its consistent with respects to dating for one of the frist Louisville Slugger bats, which would have been made available for his personal professional use. LaJoie signed his contract with H&B on 9/12/1905. Really nice bat. You guys will be seeing it for sale soon. I just need to find out what to ask for it. Also posted this on network 54.Thanks

TFig27
09-18-2008, 06:52 PM
1999 Tino Martinez ALCS Bat

http://i12.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/0a/d7/a3db_1.JPG

Birdbats
09-18-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm just giddy about this one -- a 1967 World Series Orlando Cepeda. Cha Cha was the 1967 NL MVP and is viewed by most as the heart and soul of that championship "El Birdos" team. This bat is huge -- 36", 35 ounces and incredibly thick. One of two bats shipped to him on 9/27/67.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/birdbats/Bats/1967CepedaWSbat.jpg

SkubeBats
09-18-2008, 09:24 PM
HELLO,
I JUST PICKED UP A FEW ITEMS TO ADD TO MY BREWERS COLLECTION. THE FIRST ONE IS A CRAIG COUNSELL BAT AND THE SECOND ONE IS OF HERNAN IRIBARREN A TOP PROSPECT FOR THE BREWERS. ALSO PICKED UP A TONY GWYNN JR. GAME USED BATTING GLOVE. I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BREWERS EQUIPMENT.
THANKS,:)
JAMIE
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

bigtruck260
09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Adding to my all time Cardinal favorites collection - we have a LS R161 Ron Gant and an I13 Gregg Jefferies...both are upgrades.

bigtruck260
09-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Adding to my all time Cardinal favorites collection - we have a LS R161 Ron Gant and an I13 Gregg Jefferies...both are upgrades.

Always helps to add photos....

Rob L
09-19-2008, 10:58 AM
1986 Bobby Grich GU Cap

MUSEOVEN
09-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Hello:

Jose Malave Jersey Used In A Tv Commercial In Venezuela (ghost Name And Number In The Back).-
Edgardo Alfonzo Game Used Pants (mets 1997).-
Edgardo Alfonzo Game Used Jersey In The All Star Game In Venezuela 2005.-
Aguilas Del Zulia Jacket.-
Cardenales De Lara Jacket

MUSEOVEN
09-19-2008, 05:10 PM
PETE ROSE SIGNED BAT.-
LUIS APARICIO LITTLE LEAGUE BAT.-
EDGMER ESCALONA GAME USED JERSEY (ASHEVILLE TOURIST).-
TONY ARMAS JR GAME USED JERSEY (GREENSBORO BATS).-
OSCAR HENRIQUEZ GAME USED JERSEY (DETROIT TIGERS) TURN BACK THE CLOCK.-:cool:
SOME ENGRAVED NAME BATS (FRANKLYN MORALES, KELVIN ESCOBAR, CARLOS ZAMBRANO, JOHAN SANTANA, FRANCISCO RODRIGUEZ, MIGUEL CABRERA AND FELIX HERNANDEZ.-

cohibasmoker
09-22-2008, 10:22 AM
How about some Eagles "Presentation Game Balls" and nice game worn jersey?

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

bubbrubb25
09-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Shane Victorino Game Used 2008 Cleats!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/GAME%20USED/001-1.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/bubbrubb25/GAME%20USED/cef7_1.jpg

JETEFAN
09-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Proud Papa, newbies comming in at 34" and approx. 32oz...........:p

markfd
09-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Jetefan.

Awesome Donnie Baseball Bats!!

Mark
---------------
markfd@hotmail.com
Always Collecting Yankees and Nationals Game Used Items

nomarmauerfan
09-23-2008, 08:37 AM
George,
Where did you find those? Wow, they are awesome. That is the first Rawlings Mattingly I've seen. I have seen them in old magazines, but, have yet to see one in someone's collection. Great job!!!

Mike

JETEFAN
09-23-2008, 08:43 AM
George,
Where did you find those? Wow, they are awesome. That is the first Rawlings Mattingly I've seen. I have seen them in old magazines, but, have yet to see one in someone's collection. Great job!!!

Mike

Mike,
This is the first Donnie Rawlings I have ever seen other than a couple of pictures and I have been collecting Donnie for ever!! The fact that it is from the 1985 MVP season and he signed it "1985 Gamer" makes it very special !!!:D

George

TFig27
09-24-2008, 05:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/fourbats.jpg

Aaron Boone Reds Bat
Johnny Damon Red Sox Bat
Johnny Damon Royals Bat
Tino Martinez Cardinals Bat

stlbats
09-24-2008, 06:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/fourbats.jpg

Aaron Boone Reds Bat
Johnny Damon Red Sox Bat
Johnny Damon Royals Bat
Tino Martinez Cardinals Bat

Is the Tino bat for sale by chance? Please email me.

thanks
jason
stlbats@bellsouth.net

ballofbases@hotmail.com
09-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Yanks12025,

I'm interested in your Lajoie bat. Shoot me an email with the Mears LOA when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

gameused
09-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Just got these 2008 Red Sox bats in, Jason Bay Rawlings bat and a Kevin Youkilis M-9

Both bats show nice game use with pine tar, ball marks and seam marks, the Jason Bay bat has a small handle crack and has the model & batch number along with 08 stamped on the knob, this is the first Jason Bay Red Sox bat that I have seen from 2008.

Both bats are available, if interested or you need more photos, please e-mail me at: hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

MUSEOVEN
09-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Hello: This Is Not A New Game Used Memorabilia, But Today I Get A Lot Of Autographs Of Many Ball Players :)

Juan Gutierrez Auto And Game Used Jersey (leones Del Caracas)
Juan Gutierrez Signed Ball

Darwin Cubillan Auto And Game Used Jersey (texas Rangers)

Raul Padron Signed My Lunchbox And A Baseball For Me.-

Eddie Zambrano Auto And Game Used Bat
Eddie Zambrano Signed Cap.-

yanks12025
09-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Got my game used rosin bag today. It was used on July 23 vs. the twins.

BULBUS
09-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Goerge,

I'm jealous :D So where did you pick up those beauties?????

-Chris

JETEFAN
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Goerge,

I'm jealous :D So where did you pick up those beauties?????

-Chris

I'm an old man who's been collecting Donnie for many years...I guess the word has gotten around and people now actually contact me with Donnie stuff they are selling .:D

George

Dewey2007
09-25-2008, 10:14 PM
3 new bats for my Cal Bears alumni collection:

Jon Zuber, Geoff Blum Old Hickory (uncracked), Mike Epstein

2 additional bats of players I really enjoyed watching play:

Albert Belle & Rickey Henderson (favorite A's player of all-time)

shoremen44
09-26-2008, 10:13 AM
'89 Tettleton Orioles Gamer and an '08 Adam Jones O's gamer

yanks12025
09-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Got these in the mail today. They were both used in 2008. Willy taverez and Jeff Baker. I have photomatched the Jeff baker to a RBI single in the 6th inning on 5/19/2008. On mlb they have a good video of his single and at the end you can see the bat break and thwe piece of wood go flying. And you can see the getty image is perfect also.