Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • millerbr
    • Jul 2008

Minor League Jerseys

Does anybody know when minor league teams start selling their jerseys after the season? I know that depends on the team if they even do sell them. But this is my first season looking for game used and wondered if anybody has any insight on the time frame, right after the season of a couple of days, or maybe a month or two? Thanks for any help possible.
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Minor League Jerseys

It really all depends. Many will sell them just before Christmas. Others have them listed right away. Most will tell you on their websites. So, I guess, my best suggestion would be to check the websites of the teams whose jerseys you are interested in.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• cardinals0103
      • Aug 2008

Re: Minor League Jerseys

Lots of teams have a fan appreciation night towards the end of season where there is like a live auction type.

Otherwise, some organizations will just sell them after the seasons over

Comment

Working...