PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton, Kevin Millwood, Rangers vs Red Sox

brandonmayday
09-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Hello,

due to some recent purchases, I have the following items for sale. Prices include shipping to the US:

Game Used Base from Josh Hamilton's rookie season. Base was used on 6/6/2007 when the Cardinal's hosted the Reds. This was Josh's 39th MLB game and he recorded his 33rd career hit when he went 1-2 with 2 walks. Base was purchased from Cardinal Authentics and has an MLB hologram. Asking $150

Kevin Millwood 1999 game worn Braves road grey jersey. Jersey is a size 44 Russell and has the Hank Aaron 715 25th Anniversary patch and is # 34. Shows nice wear and is from Millwood's best season. Jersey was obtained directly from the team by the original owner and is also signed on the back # 4 by Kevin. Will include a 1999 World Series patch with this jersey. Asking $250

2006 Opening Day Red Sox at Rangers game used baseball. Ball has the 2006 Opening Day logo and was purchased directly from the Rangers at the Majestic Grand Slam gift shop and has an MLB hologram. Curt Schilling beat Kevin Millwood in this game and Mike Lowell hit his 1st home run as a Red Sox. Asking $115

Email any questions or offers to brandonmayday@yahoo.com. I can send pics of these items but wont be able to until after I get home from work later today. Thanks!!

brandonmayday
09-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Millwood jersey is actually a size 46, not 44. Sorry about that. Thanks!!

BergerKing22784
09-02-2008, 06:02 PM
I am not trying to claim the Millwood jersey is not authentic as I have not seen it or have not seen detailed pictures as when it was on ebay the seller didnt list many pictures the first time around. I just ask can anyone confirm Millwood wore a size 46 in 99 and in previous years?

The reason why I ask I have one from 01 and 02 both size 50. Also my 2008 Jackie Robinson one I just bought from MLB auction is a size 52. I will probably be purchasing a 00 jersey that is size 50 also. There is a 2007 on ebay right now that also comes from the Rangers that is size 52.

While I see Millwood has put on weight since 99 would he really go from size 46 to 52 in that time? I avoided this jersey on ebay from the previous owner before you because of this but I was hoping someone could point us in the right direction.

Thanks,
Brian