PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Baseballs

Nino
09-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Is any one interseted in selling or trading any autographed baseballs ? I am looking for Vintage autographed baseballs such as Babe Ruth, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Roger Maris, and player such as that stature. If you have any autographed baseballs at all no matter who the player as long as they are famillar names, I would love to do business, I myself have about 50 autographed balls, and alot of old vintage game used sports memoribillia ( some of my gems include Maurice Richard circa 1958 game used hockey stick, Joe Namath game used jerseys and a game used helmet, Wayne Gretzky game used signed Kings jersey (w/ an "A"), and MUCH MORE!!! ) Thanks for your time and if interseted please post some lists !

MUFINMONSTER
10-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Here are autos i have and am looking to get rid of all of them and a 15 ball acryllic uv protectant case thats 2 weeks old, many of these players are future stars of basebal. I would let you have it all for one price if interested let me know, mufinmonster@yahoo.com
Ben Revere
Mike Moustakas
Mike Aviles/Rowdy Hardy/Royals minor league award winners 13 sigs
Phillip Hughes
Ian Kennedy
Dioner Navarro
Matt LaPorta
Dallas McPherson
Nick Markakis
Billy Buckner
Adam Miller
Brandon Inge
Joe Crede/John Garland Dual Sig
Gil Meche
Alfonso Soriano

Delmon Young Signed Big Stick

shoremen44
10-06-2008, 10:01 AM
I have a ball signed by...

Ted Williams

Stan Musial

Ernie Banks

Pee Wee Reese

Brooks Robinson

Al Kaline

Warren Spahn

Johhny Mize

Reggie Jackson

Bob Feller

Bob Doer

Bob Lemon

Ralph Kiner

Billy Herman

Left Gomez

Judy Johnson

Johhny Bench

Chris Chambliss

email me if you are interetsed... bmagladry@jacuzzi.com

skyking26
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Is any one interseted in selling or trading any autographed baseballs ? I am looking for Vintage autographed baseballs such as Babe Ruth, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Roger Maris, and player such as that stature. If you have any autographed baseballs at all no matter who the player as long as they are famillar names, I would love to do business, I myself have about 50 autographed balls, and alot of old vintage game used sports memoribillia ( some of my gems include Maurice Richard circa 1958 game used hockey stick, Joe Namath game used jerseys and a game used helmet, Wayne Gretzky game used signed Kings jersey (w/ an "A"), and MUCH MORE!!! ) Thanks for your time and if interseted please post some lists !
I have a signed Dave Kingman Senior Professional Baseball Association baseball from the 89 Senior League. It was a short lived experience for retired ballplayers in Florida, folded after 2 years. Kingman was on the St. Pete Tropics and signed the sweet spot of this mint ball and added his 8 HRS and 1989. Hard to find baseball, harder to find signed like this! $55 ppd.

skyking442@hotmail.com

buc
10-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I've got a ball signed by:
Babe Ruth
Ty Cobb
Rabbit Marranville
Cy Young
Mickey Mantle
Ted Williams
Casey Stengel
Connie Mack
George Sisler
Johnny Evers
and a few others.
PSA authenticated as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes, they are all on the same ball and it is PSA authenticated.

mdube16
10-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Buc,

Id love to see pics of that ball if possible.

Thanks
Mark
mdube16@bellsouth.net

buc
10-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Mark,
Just saw your reply. I'll have them to you tomorrow!
buc

ballofbases@hotmail.com
10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Buc,

Also interested in seeing the ball. Shoot me an email with pictures when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Michael
Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

buc
10-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Pics sent guys!

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
10-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I would be interested in seeing pictures of the baseball as well if you still have it. Thanks.
sicollector1954@comcast.net

buc
10-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Just sent them.

gretzkyaholic
10-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Nino, interested in your Gretzky Jersey. Drop me a line at gretzkyaholic@gmail.com

buc
12-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Nino,
Not sure if you are still looking, but I've got a Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron autographed bat (JSA LOA) and a Lou Gehrig/Jimmie Foxx signed ball (PSA) for sell. Let me know if you are interested.