Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greengrizzle
    • Mar 2008

Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

As title states.. I have sold my whole card collection to get this. Im willing to pay the going price on one of these bats. Obviously looking for the best looking one. PSA/DNA a must and must be autographed. If anyione has any ideas please let me know. And again i have money, but please dont send me outrageous prices. i know how much i they go for...and this site and you guys are the people i trust and would even come out and ask for help on this....Thanks again

Dan
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

Re: Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

american memorabilia auction has a couple. JT sports has a couple unsigned Arod bats for sale

Comment

• greengrizzle
      • Mar 2008

Re: Dead serious. Looking for Alex Rodriguez Game Used Autographed bat...PSA/DNA

Thank you jeterbat...i appreate i have seen that website before!

Comment

• greengrizzle
        • Mar 2008

i meant to say i HAVENT seen that website before

Comment

• Sheffield11
          • Mar 2006

Still looking for a nice arod? I have a signed 07 GU one for sale. lmk
          Anthony Bragg

Comment

• gameusedbat.com
            • Apr 2007

Whats your E-mail dan?

Comment

• mattmont24
              • Mar 2006

Are you still looking for a game used bat from AROD? If so, please email me at mattmont24@aol.com

We have his game used bat from the Final Series at old Yankee Stadium, along with regular bats, and home run bats.

-Matt Monteleone
              MVP Marketing

Comment

Working...