PDA

View Full Version : Paul Oneill

HENMICK44
09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Went To A Paul Oneill Signing In Westchester,ny. The Line Was Up The Block And It Was 100.00 For Him To Sign My Oneill Bat.a Little Expensive But It Was Worth It. I Brought My Son With Me And Paul Took A Picture With Me And My Son.he Seemed Like A Regular Guy And Very Nice Not Like Alot Of The Other Athletes I Have Met Before.nice To See A Regular Guy That Was A Great Yankee. Just My Opinion.

Still Looking For Mientkiewicz And Paul Oneill Jerseys,helmet,bats. henmick44@optonline.net

TFig27
09-11-2008, 07:51 PM
I had the chance to meet Paul. Wasn't sure what to expect going in since I saw a number of water coolers go down. But, he was a great guy, posed for pictures.

Post some pics if you have them.

Tom

mvandor
09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Went To A Paul Oneill Signing In Westchester,ny. The Line Was Up The Block And It Was 100.00 For Him To Sign My Oneill Bat.a Little Expensive But It Was Worth It. I Brought My Son With Me And Paul Took A Picture With Me And My Son.he Seemed Like A Regular Guy And Very Nice Not Like Alot Of The Other Athletes I Have Met Before.nice To See A Regular Guy That Was A Great Yankee. Just My Opinion.

Still Looking For Mientkiewicz And Paul Oneill Jerseys,helmet,bats. henmick44@optonline.net

Gotta ask, why do you feel the need to capitalize every word?

HENMICK44
09-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Cause I Get People To Ask Stupid Questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cigarman44
09-12-2008, 06:20 PM
The question wasn't stupid at all and your post are very annoying to read. I just figured you were a 15 yr kid :eek:

Hopefully your kid get better schooling than you did

HENMICK44
09-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Then Don't Read Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cigarman44
09-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Ahh yes and we can't forget the exclamation points...

I'm just gonna can you Elaine Benes from here on out

HENMICK44
09-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Cigarman44 Writes "hopefully Your Kid Get Better Schooling Then You Did" And What He Should Be Saying "hopefully Your Kid Will Get Better Schooling Then You Do". Learn Proper Grammer Before You Criticize Others. You Ass-clown.

As The Great Captain Kirk Said" Have You Ever Even Kissed A Girl".
"get A Life"

cigarman44
09-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Cigarman44 Writes "hopefully Your Kid Get Better Schooling Then You Did" And What He Should Be Saying "hopefully Your Kid Will Get Better Schooling Then You Do". Learn Proper Grammer Before You Criticize Others. You Ass-clown.

"get A Life"

SoRry GRamMEr KinG YouR pOst HavE HUrt My BraiN. It CaN'T Type StraiGhT. YoUr ThE CloWn. "I Do ThIs so PeopLe Ask STUpiD QuistiONs. FucK FaCe

platinum1
09-12-2008, 07:21 PM

"get A Life"
Why hasn't this guy been ban already? Other people that actually help out this forum get the boot and this guy gets to stick around and bash people.

FastLane80
09-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Cigarman44 Writes "hopefully Your Kid Get Better Schooling Then You Did" And What He Should Be Saying "hopefully Your Kid Will Get Better Schooling Than You Do". Learn Proper Grammar Before You Criticize Others. You Ass-clown.:rolleyes: :p

HENMICK44
09-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Enough Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!