Hank Aaron Signed Home Run #715 Full Ticket
Braves vs. Dodgers
8 April 1974

3arod13
09-16-2008, 05:12 AM
Sorry, wrong section

Swoboda4
09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
signed perfectly in the middle against the white and red background. I could look at it all day very good. I can see it matted below a photo from the game in the same frame. Nice to see it thanks.

worldchamps
09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
that is really nice...i am not familar with tickets but why is there not a row or seat number?

Bill

3arod13
09-17-2008, 06:34 AM
that is really nice...i am not familar with tickets but why is there not a row or seat number?

Bill

Good question. I was told my a ticket collector that this was common back then. Here's his response:

Hi Yes sometimes tickets have just a section # or aisle # and it is a valid game ticket. hope this helps. oger
document.write(''+hidelink+' (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/#)');
I emailed the Atlanta Braves and hope they respond.

worldchamps
09-17-2008, 09:54 AM
I am not familar with how it worked in this case, I would think maybe they printed up some extras after the game and gave them to staff members ????

I have some Stanley Cup Tickets from the Stars and some finals tickets from the Mavs where they did that. They have generic sections on them like Section 1 Row 1 seat A

3arod13
09-17-2008, 10:14 AM
I am not familar with how it worked in this case, I would think maybe they printed up some extras after the game and gave them to staff members ????

I have some Stanley Cup Tickets from the Stars and some finals tickets from the Mavs where they did that. They have generic sections on them like Section 1 Row 1 seat A

I emailed the Atlanta Braves. Hopefully they'll respond.

Thanks for the info.

Tony