PDA

View Full Version : AWA85 Status and Spamming GUU Members

ChrisCavalier
09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am making this post with two parts. I am asking you to please make sure you read both parts and let me know if you have any questions:

1) After some consideration we have decided to reinstate Adam (AWA85) to the forum. I checked the database and it is now showing his membership as active.

2) To make things very clear going forward, if it is brought to our attention that anyone is spamming GUU members, which is a violation of the forum rules and an infringement on our members' right to privacy, that member will be permanently banned.

We hope everyone will be happy to have Adam back on the forum and we also trust it is now very clear what the appropriate action will be for such violations in the future.

Again, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

camarokids
09-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for letting him back!

AWA85
09-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Thank you very much Chris and the rest of the GUU admins. Won't be having any problems from me again!

Time to get mushy, thanks to all those that have emailed me and kept contact. Even though it is a message board and I have not met any of you, tons of you kept me updated on items, asked advice on things and worked out a few deals. GUU is filled with some great people that really care, and I am glad to be part of it again.

Hi, my name is Adam and I collect Cincinnati Reds game used items. :D

allstarsplus
09-21-2008, 05:58 PM
As we see in Washington DC, Welcome Home!!!! ;)

3arod13
09-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Adam, welcome home!

Chris and the rest of the staff, and all of the GUU Forum Member who supported reinstating Adam, thank you and well done!

Regards, Tony

skyking26
09-21-2008, 08:13 PM
nice to see you back adam...