PDA

View Full Version : EBAY SELLER-joeys333

HENMICK44
09-24-2008, 12:42 AM
This Seller Is Selling A Signed 2008 Paul Oneill Baseball.seller States He Got The Sig In Person Therefore No Coa.signature Doesn't Look Right,what Do You Guys Thinks?

bigtruck260
09-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Hey bud -

I'm not trying to be funny here, just trying to help a brother out.
You don't have to capitalize every word. It must take a good amount of effort to type that way - and people here have been giving you a hard time about it....

If you have some sort of affliction like OCD and you HAVE to do it, I understand. But it makes your posts hard to read, and will only cause you grief in the future - Ok? From one friend to another.

As far as the signature...

I refuse to buy anything that either A. I didn't see signed or B. Does not come with authentication from UD, Ironclad, Mounted Memories, Tri-Star and usually Steiner (I have heard that they have authenticated items that they purchased second hand, but I could be wrong). PSA, JSA and other 'authenticators' are caveat emptor - just use your best judgement, because they make mistakes like everyone else.

Other than that, know your seller. If you trust that person - you could get a great deal.

Regards.

trsent
09-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Hey bud -

I'm not trying to be funny here, just trying to help a brother out.
You don't have to capitalize every word. It must take a good amount of effort to type that way - and people here have been giving you a hard time about it....

If you have some sort of affliction like OCD and you HAVE to do it, I understand. But it makes your posts hard to read, and will only cause you grief in the future - Ok? From one friend to another.

As far as the signature...

I refuse to buy anything that either A. I didn't see signed or B. Does not come with authentication from UD, Ironclad, Mounted Memories, Tri-Star and usually Steiner (I have heard that they have authenticated items that they purchased second hand, but I could be wrong). PSA, JSA and other 'authenticators' are caveat emptor - just use your best judgement, because they make mistakes like everyone else.

Other than that, know your seller. If you trust that person - you could get a great deal.

Regards.

I am going to start a new thread about Steiner right now. Read it at:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=100467#post100467

BULBUS
09-24-2008, 01:04 PM
This Seller Is Selling A Signed 2008 Paul Oneill Baseball.seller States He Got The Sig In Person Therefore No Coa.signature Doesn't Look Right,what Do You Guys Thinks?

Can you post the link?

AstrosCollector
09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Hahaha

AstrosCollector
09-24-2008, 01:10 PM
He is not capitalizing only the first letter of every word.

When you type in all caps on the forum, it automatically does that when you submit your post.

SEE WHAT I MEAN, I AM TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS!

AstrosCollector
09-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Uhhhh, it worked.....

bigtruck260
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Uhhhh, it worked.....

LET ME TRY

bigtruck260
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
LET ME TRY

NoPe.:D

BULBUS
09-24-2008, 01:32 PM
It only does that when you type the title of a thread in all caps.

HENMICK44
09-24-2008, 01:57 PM
To All Of You Who Can't Read My Post Because You Have A Learning Dissorder-when I Post Something Here Sometimes Some Of The Letters Are Capital And Some Are Lower Case,i Don't Know Why It Happens Nor Do I Really Care.thanks For You Concern.

bigtruck260
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
[quote=HENMICK44;100482]To All Of You Who Can't Read My Post Because You Have A Learning Dissorderquote]

;)

jppopma
09-25-2008, 12:04 AM
tHe bUTton wiTh +hE uP @rr0W...A!$0 kNown @$ the SHIFT keY :p

Hope it helps and I will gladly retype if for the rest of the disssssssssssssorderly readers.

FastLane80
09-25-2008, 10:49 AM
To All Of You Who Can't Read My Post Because You Have A Learning Dissorder-when I Post Something Here Sometimes Some Of The Letters Are Capital And Some Are Lower Case,i Don't Know Why It Happens Nor Do I Really Care.thanks For You Concern.If you're posting from a phone, PSP or another device it can sometimes do that by default.

My opinion on autographs has always been this: If it gives you a bad feeling, then don't do it. I'd rather have my bad gut feeling be wrong and be without the item than have it be right and be with a fake item.

Tay1038
09-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Hahaha... what a great thread!