PDA

View Full Version : University of Hawaii Football Jerseys

island_style
09-24-2008, 04:47 AM
I have some UH game used football jerseys that are for sale. These Reebok jerseys were originally made available through RainBowTique after the 2004 season. Nameplates removed prior to being made available to the public. $85 shipped per jersey (Paypal).

1) White, #18, size 42, 03-42 strip tag sewn in collar, missing Hawaii "H" shield at the v-neck, 2" extra body length tag sewn inside waist, WAC (Western Athletic Conference) patch sewn above left chest, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

2) Green, #49, size 44, no year/size tag, 100% Nylon Tackler flag tag in collar, Hawaii "H" shield, WAC patch, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

3) White, #62, size 46, 02-46 strip tag sewn in collar, "62" written in black marker above collar tag, Hawaii "H" shield, WAC patch, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

4) Black alternate, #40, size 44, no year/size tag, 100% Nylon flag tag sewn to tag in tail, Hawaii "H" shield, WAC patch, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

5) Green, #87, size 44, no year/size tag, 100% Nylon Skilll flag tag sewn in collar, Hawaii "H" shield, WAC patch, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

6) White, #10, size 44, 03-44 strip tag sewn in collar, missing Hawaii "H" tag, WAC patch, 2" extra body length flag tag sewn inside waist, Warriors screened on the front above the numbers.

Thanks for looking!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

wackyd321
03-05-2012, 03:21 PM
I have for sale 2 NIKE Hawaii Warriors game worn jerseys if you want to purchase. Let me know

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=48950 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=48950)

island_style
03-05-2012, 09:38 PM
My original post for this thread was 3 1/2 years ago, and my jerseys have been sold. I'm not sure why the other seller re-opened this thread to post his items for sale (and provide a link to his own post).

wackyd321
03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm posting it to you cause you collected UH game worn jerseys. I know it was a couple years ago but i responded to your post to see if you were interested in purchasing any cause you were collecting/selling them

island_style
03-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Sorry for any confusion. Thank you, but I'm not collecting UH jerseys anymore. I do hope you find a buyer for your jerseys.