PDA

View Full Version : I/S/O Help from Denver Broncos Fans

NYRangers
09-24-2008, 09:05 PM
A short while ago, I picked up the jersey seen in the attached pics. It is a Powerade football jersey with Powerade sewn on front and Romanowski's name and number also sewn on. The jersey has tagging from Denver Athletic in Englewood, Colorado. The jersey is of remarkable quality. It is mesh with spandex sides and has close-cut sleeves. There is no size but it is on the small side (maybe a 42?). It is very long. I reached out to the president of Denver Athletic who told me that, some ten-plus years ago, they made this one single jersey for an ad agency to use in a Powerade commercial with Bill Romanowski. He had no other information available.

I know it is a longshot but is there any chance any Denver fans recall this ad campaign with Romo? Many thanks.

NYRangers
06-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Throwing this one back out there.
Thanks!

NYRangers
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
End of Broncos season refresh. An ugly, ugly loss in NE on Saturday but still a season that mattered for weeks, even months longering than we had expected.

frikativ54
01-16-2012, 09:17 PM
I/S/O??? Not sure I understand.

chakes89
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
In search of?

frikativ54
01-16-2012, 11:22 PM
In search of?

Thanks...I Googled it but couldn't find anything.

legaleagle92481
01-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Contact Powerade or their parent company Cocoa Cola, their marketing people will know.

NYRangers
12-27-2013, 10:02 PM
Still working on this one.
Romo's people said he vaguely remembered wearing the jersey for an advertising campaign during his days with the Broncos but nothing specific (he did offer to sign the shirt if i wanted to get it to him).
I also found a brief internet mention about a sports all-star celebrity cruise sponsored by powerade which Romo attended during the Broncos off season. Maybe that's where it came from but there was no pics.
Pretty much a need in a haystack here!
Thanks, John
rangers8588 (at) iCloud (dot com)