Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Rose Again

I was looking through past leland auctions and seen this one item. I know this was used 23 years ago but cant this be used against Pete rose. I thought corking your bats were against the rules. Thanks

• OaklandAsFan
    • Sep 2007

Re: Rose Again

Originally posted by yanks12025
    I was looking through past leland auctions and seen this one item. I know this was used 23 years ago but cant this be used against Pete rose. I thought corking your bats were against the rules. Thanks

http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=77645

he is already banned from baseball and not in the Hall of Fame what more would you like people to do to him? Not to mention I see no proof other than their word that it was corked, no pictures showing the cork, how do they know it is corked?

Comment

• Danny899
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by yanks12025

http://www.lelands.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=77645

Use against him as what?? Maybe you can write a letter to MLB and have him banned again.

Comment

• yanks12025
        • Jan 2006

I didn't mean it as like evidence to have him banned even longer. I was just saying that he could have been cheating while betting on his team. Was corking your bats during the 1980's against the rules.

Comment

• jppopma
          • Mar 2006

Come on...Pete could have only used this in BP. Oh wait, he signed that it was games used. Oops.

I'd love to see any other players reaction to sign a doctored piece of equipment as game used. Deny deny deny.

Anyone have some nice doctored GU items out there? Those would be some nice pictures to see.

Comment

Working...