PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre 6 TDs in Throwback Uni

allstarsplus
09-28-2008, 03:22 PM

Can't wait to see if this shows up on some auction, and again, and again, and again.

indyred
09-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Those are cool looking jerseys. I had no idea they were using them again this year. I know last year NFL auctions sold quite a few of the Jets throwbacks from those games. I'd love to see the Favre go up on NFL auctions and see what it goes for. Last year they used them in 2 games, so I bet we see them wear them again later this year.

lisicki
09-29-2008, 01:10 PM
They will be wearing them again this year (vs Cincinatti). They will also be introducing an away Titans jersey next season.

Just spoke to a person who recently sold one of Favre's early Jets jerseys for $6500.

mvandor
09-29-2008, 01:18 PM
They will be wearing them again this year (vs Cincinatti). They will also be introducing an away Titans jersey next season.

Just spoke to a person who recently sold one of Favre's early Jets jerseys for $6500.

Good long term investment?

Which is worth more today, a Namath Jets GU jersey or Rams? Emmitt Smith Cowboys or Cards?

lisicki
09-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Speaking as a Jets fan, in my opinion his Packers GU things will be way more of a valuable investment than his Jets equipment. However I guess it all depends on your personal preference....

As I understand, most legit Favre GU items come with a COA signed by Favre himself (as did this Jets jersey as I understand). That might make it a bit more valuable but not sure it will give you an ROI for your $6500....