PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Game used bat S318

JCC1968
10-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi guys

I picked this Ramirez Game used bat. I believe it is a leftover from Manny's departure from from thr Red Sox. Has some bat racks and is a maple bat.

Anyone have any ideas or comments on this bat?

Thanks
Jason

JCC1968
10-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Guys

Sorry you get the extra Dave Parker bat

Jason

matt
10-03-2008, 03:27 PM
This is certainly a regularly used Manny Model, but there are two concerns.

First, they sell a replica of this bat (black s318) to the public. I think those have the length on stamped onto the knob ("4" usually).

Second, it appears way too clean to have been used much by manny. Look for some real pine tar on the handle at the very least as evidence he touched it. He seems to smear tar on just about everything he touches!

Look for his uni number or the weight (should be about 32 ozs) written on the knob or the top of the barrel. Should also be 34 inches long. Could well be game issued or game used, just not much.

Matt

JCC1968
10-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Matt

Sorry, I misrepresented the bat. I believe it was left over from Manny's move to L.A. It's does not have a number stamped into the bottom of it and it only has light rack marks. I believe Manny never touched it but, it is a nice game issued bat from a future Hall of Famer

Jason

camarokids
10-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Please contact me in reference to your Bucs ticket stubs, I never heard back from you on what you want for them.....

my email is below....

Please turn on your private messages.....