PDA

View Full Version : MANNEQUIN Torso with Stand for GU Jerseys - REDUCED PRICES!!

TFig27
10-04-2008, 11:36 AM
For sale are hard plastic mannequin torsos with adjustable metal stand/base to display your game used jerseys.

Here are the measurements:

Minimum height: 28"
Maximum height: 50.5"

Chest across (armpit to armpit) about 14"

Here are some photos of it being used by fellow GUF members.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/mann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/mann1.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/otismalibu/mann2.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/otismalibu/mann1.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

REDUCED Pricing for a limited time is as follows:

1-2: $59 each
3-4: $57 each
5 or more: $55 each
If interested in more than that, contact me.

The prices include shipping these to you by UPS.

Let me know if interested
Thanks
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

Jays1fan
10-04-2008, 12:20 PM
For sale are hard plastic mannequin torsos with adjustable metal stand/base to display your game used jerseys.

Here are the measurements:

Minimum height: 28"
Maximum height: 50.5"

Chest across (armpit to armpit) about 14"

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

REDUCED Pricing for a limited time is as follows:

1-2: $59 each
3-4: $57 each
5 or more: $55 each
If interested in more than that, contact me.

The prices include shipping these to you by UPS.

Let me know if interested
Thanks
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

Min Height 28" ?? Is that just the Mannequin form WITH-OUT it being on the stand ? If not , then how tall is Just the Mannequin Form ?

Also , 14" for armpit to armpit . How wide shoulder to shoulder

Thanks,
Scott

TFig27
10-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Here is some more info:

24.5 inches - height of just the torso portion

shoulder to shoulder 21 inches

Minimum height: 28" - from top of torso to ground (with base attached)
Maximum height: 50.5" from top of torso to ground (with base attached)

Payment methods are Paypal, checks, and money orders.

I am also interested in trading. Mostly looking for Yankees items.

Let me know if anyone has any more questions.

Thanks
Tom

TFig27
10-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Here is another pic from a fellow collector:

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo81/henmick44/GUF%20Pics/HPIM2488.jpg

chicagoglen
10-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I'll take one. You have mail.

skyking26
10-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Here is another pic from a fellow collector:

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo81/henmick44/GUF%20Pics/HPIM2488.jpg
Tfig: Been looking for one or two counter mannequins like yours. Back some time ago I think you changed the look of these? Weren't they like a cloth material with a thicker round base before? That thin metal base looks like it might scratch... You still have the others?

scottanservitz
10-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Just received my second mannequin from Tom. He shipped it fast and it looks great! As for the metal stand, they are very heavy and the metal is brushed so scratching isn't a major problem. I highly recommend these if you display your jerseys.

Scott

TFig27
10-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Tfig: Been looking for one or two counter mannequins like yours. Back some time ago I think you changed the look of these? Weren't they like a cloth material with a thicker round base before? That thin metal base looks like it might scratch... You still have the others?

Yea, those previous ones with the cloth I had for sale are all gone.

These metal bases now are actually pretty heavy and sturdy. I haven't had any issues with them scratching. Hope that helps.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
Tom

Jays1fan
10-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Yea, those previous ones with the cloth I had for sale are all gone.

These metal bases now are actually pretty heavy and sturdy. I haven't had any issues with them scratching. Hope that helps.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks
Tom

Glad to See you are alive their Tom ( TFig27 ). I sent 2 emails and got no response. Since we are both on AOL , I know they got read at least.

TFig27
10-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Glad to See you are alive their Tom ( TFig27 ). I sent 2 emails and got no response. Since we are both on AOL , I know they got read at least.

Reply just sent. I was actually away at Cooperstown and just came home. Great time!

chicagoglen
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Just checking to see if you have received my emails and if it was shipped yet?

Thanks,

Glen

TFig27
10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Just checking to see if you have received my emails and if it was shipped yet?

Thanks,

Glen

Glen,

It was shipped and email sent.

Thanks
Tom

maccamania
10-15-2008, 05:19 AM
I just received my torsos, and I can say that are great. They were packed very well and are very high quality !!!

skyking26
10-20-2008, 09:41 PM
I just ordered a torso mannequin as well, look forward to receiving...

Robert Koppel

SkubeBats
10-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Tom,
It's been two weeks today since I bought and paid you for my mannequin and I still haven't received it. Have you shipped it out yet and if so do you have a tracking number for the package. Please email me and let me know whats going on. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

skyking26
10-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Tom,
It's been two weeks today since I bought and paid you for my mannequin and I still haven't received it. Have you shipped it out yet and if so do you have a tracking number for the package. Please email me and let me know whats going on. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com
I too am waiting. I am not getting responses to my emails either...

RK

TFig27
10-27-2008, 02:37 PM
emails sent

GarkoCollector
10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
im interested but I am concerned at the apparent lack of communication

skyking26
10-27-2008, 05:37 PM
I did get an apology today. I'll keep everybody informed at the length of time it takes from purchase to actual delivery...

I'm always surprised when I make a paypal payment which is right now money and it takes a long time to get something...

RK

HENMICK44
10-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Tom I Didn't Receive The Two I Won On Ebay Yet Either,or An Email.can You Let Me Know? henmick44@optonline.net

skyking26
10-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Still no tracking numbers, no mannequin... Anybody else having these issues??

SkubeBats
10-28-2008, 06:05 PM
skiking26,
I'm having the same problems as you no mannequin, no tracking number, and no email the last couple of days. I sure hope I receive my mannequin soon. Tom please let us know whats going on now!!
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

otismalibu
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Dear

Permit Me To Inform You Of My Desire Of Going Into
Business Relationship With You.
I Believe You Are A Reputable And Responsible
Trust Worthy Person I Can Do Business With And By
Matter Of Trust I Must Not Hesitate To Confide
In You For This Simple And Sincere Business.

I Am Mary Camara, The Wife Of Late Dr Benson Camara
My Husband Was A Very Wealthy Cocoa Merchant Based In Abidjan, The Economic Capital Of
Ivory Coast Before He Was Poisoned To Death By His Business
Associates On One Of Their Outing To Discuss A
Business Deal, He Acquired An Assload Of Most Lovely Torso Mannequins.

SkubeBats
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
What the heck is this all about?
Jamie

TFig27
10-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Guys, I assure you they are on the way. I am in the same boat as you trying to get those tracking numbers. I called and emailed my contact at the shipping department numerous times to get a number. I appreciate your patience and I'm not going anywhere, so no need to worry. They will arrive shortly.

Not sure I get the poem or lyrics, but it adds to the great post.

Tom

SkubeBats
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Tom,
Can you tell me how they were shipped UPS OR USPS? Any help is a big plus.
Thanks,
Jamie

TFig27
10-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Tom,
Can you tell me how they were shipped UPS OR USPS? Any help is a big plus.
Thanks,
Jamie

Jamie,

They are sent by UPS.

Tom

SkubeBats
10-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Tom,
Another day and still no mannequin and no tracking number.
THANKS!!
Jamie

skyking26
10-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Tom,
Another day and still no mannequin and no tracking number.
THANKS!!
Jamie
Likewise. I am growing angry...

HENMICK44
10-29-2008, 11:13 PM
"i Don't Want To Go Off On A Rant Or Anything But" I Bought 2 Of These Mannequins On Ebay From Tom,as Well As Six In The Past.i Know The Delivery Time Isn't The Greatest But The Product Is Great And The Price Is Right.the Company He Deals With Just Needs To Get Their Head Out Of Their @#%.tom Is A Good Guy And He Assured Me That I Would Have My Two Mannequins By The End Of The Week,well Worth The Wait.i Am No Way Affiliated With Toms Business Just Think He Is One Of The Good Guys In This Business.you Can See The Mannequins I Bought From Tom And How I Displayed Them.they Are On "jersey Display" Thread And Look Great.

Always Looking For Mientkiewicz,tino,paul Oneill,nady,damon,teixeira Gamers. henmick44@optonline.net

skyking26
10-29-2008, 11:19 PM
"i Don't Want To Go Off On A Rant Or Anything But" I Bought 2 Of These Mannequins On Ebay From Tom,as Well As Six In The Past.i Know The Delivery Time Isn't The Greatest But The Product Is Great And The Price Is Right.the Company He Deals With Just Needs To Get Their Head Out Of Their @#%.tom Is A Good Guy And He Assured Me That I Would Have My Two Mannequins By The End Of The Week,well Worth The Wait.i Am No Way Affiliated With Toms Business Just Think He Is One Of The Good Guys In This Business.you Can See The Mannequins I Bought From Tom And How I Displayed Them.they Are On "jersey Display" Thread And Look Great.

Always Looking For Mientkiewicz,tino,paul Oneill,nady,damon,teixeira Gamers. henmick44@optonline.net
I've seen your pics and was one reason I bought a mannequin from Tom. Understand shipping issues. Other buyer and myself have simply asked for tracking, that is all, not alot to ask. I'm fine until my bill comes....

HENMICK44
10-29-2008, 11:35 PM
I Understand Skyking.good Luck

ironmanfan
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM

reading that made my head hurt

hrvatwill
10-30-2008, 01:24 PM
@ Otismalibu - Oh my heavens, that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh. What a creative twist on that particular strain of phishing e-mail.

In earnestness though, I too have ordered two mannequins (much to my wife's chagrin) to add to the one I already ordered off of Tom. While the first one took awhile to arrive, it looks great and even though I would have preferred better service, it was worth the wait.

These two unfortunately are taking even longer but I know they will be worth it once they arrive. So I sympathize with all who are frustrated and agree that tracking numbers should be provided but I would also like to echo Henmick's comments.

Heck, otismalibu's good natured satire alone made it worthwhile for me -- I haven't laughed like that in awhile and needed the release of endorphins.

skyking26
10-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Yea, I'm an understanding guy and will continue to be along with I'm sure being happy with the item - but I think tracking should have been an easy thing to make everybody happy... Here is another day and no mannequin...

bondsfan
10-30-2008, 02:12 PM
I have gotten 6 mannequins from Tom over the past six months with multiple orders. the average turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. the mannequins are high quality and are a great way to display the jerseys -- well worth the wait.

In fact, i am planning on adding 2 more in the next few days.

TFig27
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
I want to thank everyone for the kind words. Let me explain the reason for the delay. It's not an excuse, as every transaction should be a smooth one, but just an explanation of the timetable.

I am definately not in the "mannequin business". I actually purchased a bunch for myself and then decided to help out some other collectors to display their jerseys. These mannequin torsos come from a store that was going to start selling mens clothing, then at the last minute decided against it and had a bunch of mannequin torsos to sell.

When an order is placed with me, I send the order over to my contact at the clothing company. He then sends the order to his shipping department and they ship it out.

Here's an email I just received and copied from my contact at the store:

Tom, I am sorry I missed this order. I shipped all the other orders but somehow missed this email.
In the future I will respond when I send them to our warehouse so you know that I received them.
My warehouse is pretty busy sending out X-mas merchandise… Our stores put out their x-mas displays this weekend.

I will have the mannequins sent out right away.

Jim

So, to the ones that have not arrived, they were shipped on Wednesday by UPS, and should arrive within a week.

Again, I really do apologize for any delays but I hope you do enjoy them when the actually arrive.

Tom

SkubeBats
10-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Tom,
I received my mannequin today and I like it. I have some pictures of a jersey on my new mannequin. I hope next time we don't have any problems with the company these come from.
THANKS,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

thomecollector
10-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Skube,
Nice Jenkins jersey. I know he was happy to be on the Phillies today. I love to see it when guys like that finally get a ring. I'm still waiting for my guy to get his. He's got one more chance next year.

skyking26
11-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Tom, mine arrived Halloween. I like it. Put my 72R Giants Kingman on it today...

I'll probably pick up some more down the road. Showed to a friend and they said they might pick one up too.

Talk soon - Bob

bondsfan
11-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Tom,

I need two more. can you help? Please email me back.

thanks,

Coveh

yankees159
11-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi Tom:

I emailed you a week ago and wanted to purchase one, no response.:confused: If they are still available please return my email at Tjwinnie@aol.com. If they are not available please post.

Thanks!

TFig27
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
emails sent

thanks
tom

skyking26
11-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Tom - I just bought 2 more. LMK when they go out.

Bob

skyking26
11-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Tom - I just bought 2 more. LMK when they go out.

Bob

I just got word that there may be no more mannequins?? If this is true, it will look odd in my room with different kinds. I had no idea when I ordered mine that this was a short term thing...?

Jays1fan
11-10-2008, 06:38 PM
I just got word that there may be no more mannequins?? If this is true, it will look odd in my room with different kinds. I had no idea when I ordered mine that this was a short term thing...?

Glad I did not buy the 2 that time , then would of had to get 2 more after I found my other jerseys recently. I would have been in the same boat.

skyking26
11-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Yea, I ordered 2 yesterday and got a response today that there might not be more. I could get by with 1, but would like 2 more. If I get refunded my area will look goofy. I did not see this coming. I'll just hope for the best and hopefully won't have a meltdown...

HENMICK44
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Skyking I Received My Two Mannequins About Two Weeks Ago But Now I Find I Might Not Have Room For Two Of Them.if Tom Did Run Out And You Need Another One Let Me Know? $70.00 Delivered.
henmick44@optonline.net

skyking26
11-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey - I'd like to have it, but I paid $59 for the same thing, so I can't see paying more??

HENMICK44
11-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I Think Tom Gets A Break On The Shipping I Don't.but Ok Let Me Know If You Change Your Mind.

skyking26
11-10-2008, 09:48 PM
I understand your position and am not upset with "you." I'm very upset at this situation right now however...

skyking26
11-10-2008, 10:29 PM
According to Tom tonight (Nov 11), these items are no longer available. Unless I am missing something here, in reading thru the thread I see nowhere where it was stated the sale was short term.

I bought one several weeks ago, sent paypal and then Tom informed me he received and the order was processed slowly. I went thru the same process yesterday, but now it appears they are gone, but it has yet to be acknowledged here that they are gone. I was offered the idea of purchasing one from henmick at $70 instead of $59 by Tom, and that just does not sit well when you place an order for $59 on Sun and then are offered the same thing at $70 the next day.

Tom says I should have asked first if there were any available. Well, unless it is mentioned here how are we to know any different? He says he has not bumped it in 5 weeks, but again, we all have crystal balls and know what he knows? I don't think this is a very nice way to conduct things here...

TFig27
11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
According to Tom tonight (Nov 11), these items are no longer available. Unless I am missing something here, in reading thru the thread I see nowhere where it was stated the sale was short term.

I bought one several weeks ago, sent paypal and then Tom informed me he received and the order was processed slowly. I went thru the same process yesterday, but now it appears they are gone, but it has yet to be acknowledged here that they are gone. I was offered the idea of purchasing one from henmick at $70 instead of $59 by Tom, and that just does not sit well when you place an order for $59 on Sun and then are offered the same thing at $70 the next day.

Tom says I should have asked first if there were any available. Well, unless it is mentioned here how are we to know any different? He says he has not bumped it in 5 weeks, but again, we all have crystal balls and know what he knows? I don't think this is a very nice way to conduct things here...

I don't see anywhere where I stated there was a limitless supply of these. That way of thinking does not make too much sense to me.

Recently you just sent me paypal and told me to ship you two of them. You never asked if any were remaining. So, I refunded your paypal. I'm not sure why you are upset about that.

Currently, I do have some other ones that are missing bases and stand.

I also was not the one that came up with the idea of purchasing one from Henmick. He had an extra one and decided to offer that to you.

skyking26
11-10-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't see anywhere where I stated there was a limitless supply of these. That way of thinking does not make too much sense to me.

Recently you just sent me paypal and told me to ship you two of them. You never asked if any were remaining. So, I refunded your paypal. I'm not sure why you are upset about that.

Currently, I do have some other ones that are missing bases and stand.

I also was not the one that came up with the idea of purchasing one from Henmick. He had an extra one and decided to offer that to you.
I think when you run out or low on inventory you know it. Why would you think the public, who comes here every day, would know this?

You were the one who contacted me about henmick's mannequin. I saw that before I saw it on the post. I thanked him for the offer. You collect Yankee items. Lets say a guy has a thread stating he has an AROD bat for $1500. You paypal it over, and the next day you're told you can have it but need to pay another hundred bucks... That is what it felt like.

I just believe you should have posted the fact that you had no more FULL TORSOS w/Stand to sell.

TFig27
11-10-2008, 11:04 PM
I think when you run out or low on inventory you know it. Why would you think the public, who comes here every day, would know this?

You were the one who contacted me about henmick's mannequin. I saw that before I saw it on the post. I thanked him for the offer. You collect Yankee items. Lets say a guy has a thread stating he has an AROD bat for $1500. You paypal it over, and the next day you're told you can have it but need to pay another hundred bucks... That is what it felt like.

I just believe you should have posted the fact that you had no more FULL TORSOS w/Stand to sell.

I'm not sure you're making any sense. I would contact the seller and make sure they still had the bat for sale BEFORE I send over any paypal.

I never told you to pay me more for one. You can pay me $1000 more for one and I wouldn't be able to sell you one if I don't have any left.
Henmick made the offer to sell you one. not me.

skyking26
11-10-2008, 11:10 PM
You're off track here. I have no issue with henmick, he attempted to do something nice. My issue is with you. My statement is, if you are aware you no longer have a product, you state it. You had no issue taking my money right away the first time, or holding it this time when you did not have the item...

HENMICK44
11-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Since I'm Now Involved- I Bought Two From Tom But Thought I Wouldn't Have Room For One Of Them.i Moved Things Around And Seems Like The Other Will Fit Now. I Do Have An Extra Poll If Anyone Needs One To Make A Complete Mannequin.

HENMICK44
11-10-2008, 11:22 PM
I Meant "pole"

skyking26
11-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Since I'm Now Involved- I Bought Two From Tom But Thought I Wouldn't Have Room For One Of Them.i Moved Things Around And Seems Like The Other Will Fit Now. I Do Have An Extra Poll If Anyone Needs One To Make A Complete Mannequin.
and now I'm out a $70 one as well. a perfect evening...

Jays1fan
11-11-2008, 08:35 AM
The seller stated he was NOT in the Mannequin business and had to get them from Someone Else. He is a middle man. I dont think it is his fault that you assumed he had a ton of them. Time to move on.

otismalibu
11-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Someone needs to slap the Vulcan nerve pinch on skyking26 ASAP. Dude, he's not building them from scratch.

If you really had to have these mannequins, you should have gone factory direct. That's what I did. They only needed to be shipped once and I avoided the markup. :eek: The seller was moving these on eBay, so they weren't really hard to find.

I've got 2 that I'm willing to sell for $500 each.

skyking26
11-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Someone needs to slap the Vulcan nerve pinch on skyking26 ASAP. Dude, he's not building them from scratch.

If you really had to have these mannequins, you should have gone factory direct. That's what I did. They only needed to be shipped once and I avoided the markup. :eek: The seller was moving these on eBay, so they weren't really hard to find.

I've got 2 that I'm willing to sell for $500 each.
lol.

I'm good courtesy of another member here...

My main contention was I'm home awaiting surgery, alot of stress, alot of empty time and working on my room as I know I won't have the time later, and there was never a mention of availability ending, lack of communication, and this end of availability was never communicated to the public. The first I purchased was money sent, and item shipped. I did it the same way the 2nd time, and somehow it became a problem. I'm an open person. I'll move on, point made, lesson learned...

skyking26
11-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Paypal specialists - is there something I am missing here? I received an attempted refund last night on these 2 mannequins put for 12 hours now it is in a "pending" status... How long does "pending" take...?

RK

otismalibu
11-11-2008, 09:53 AM
My main contention was I'm home awaiting surgery

So you may not need these after all :D

**kidding**

I haven't done a Paypal refund for some time, but is there maybe something you need to click to Accept Refund? Unless it's like one of those Paypal e-checks that takes a couple days to clear.

skyking26
11-11-2008, 10:39 AM
So you may not need these after all :D

**kidding**

I haven't done a Paypal refund for some time, but is there maybe something you need to click to Accept Refund? Unless it's like one of those Paypal e-checks that takes a couple days to clear.
lol. I've been limping around for 6 mths and in our area docs have examined everything - but missed what Cleveland Clinic found in 10 minutes (sports hernia x2). Hard to believe that can be missed, but this is the "practice of medicine," and heavy on practice. I'm awaiting clearance. It's tuff sitting here when the last construction jobs are drying up before winter...

Another member said it could take 3-4 days if a bank or cc balance, which it was. So, we'll see I guess.

Regarding mannequins, I have a Robert Ham catalog and they sell them every day and are attractive. They'll work on the floor by my bat racks as a end cap so I guess it's all good. Trying to cram 30 years of collecting into a 18x25 room can be a feat - but my wife says anything outside the room must go. She has not bent on this in 12 years now and I don't foresee it, even on her best of days which are limited...:D

otismalibu
11-11-2008, 10:46 AM
but missed what Cleveland Clinic found in 10 minutes

Did you collect your free staph infection? Kellen Winslow Jr. told me those are really popular in that area.

I've got one room and it's pretty much full. What can you do?

http://www.geocities.com/otismalibu/drjroom.html

skyking26
11-11-2008, 11:23 AM
I live an hour NE of Detroit. Comp argued my desire to go 3 1/2 hrs to Cleveland, but at least they know what they are talking about there!!!

I see you have a similar thing going on with all the pictures. I've always loved photos but they take up space. I did alot with bar mirrors on a wall but now I think some have to go to accomodate other things.

I saw your email I'll shoot ya some pictures in a bit. Not very good about it - I'll have to use the cell phone camera...

bondsfan
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Does anyone have any of these available for purchase? I need 2-3.

thanks,

covehsolaimani@msn.com

skyking26
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Does anyone have any of these available for purchase? I need 2-3.

thanks,

covehsolaimani@msn.com
Hi: Go to www.robertham.com (http://www.robertham.com). They have a large selection. That will be where I buy my new ones which hopefully will be hassle free.

russyurk
11-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Any recommendations where to find a similar product in a similar price range?

skyking26
11-13-2008, 01:15 PM
I'd have to ask a similar question and would be right along side you. If you go on ebay under the seller displayfashion it will bring up what appears to be similar product at a similar price. I have a Robert Ham catalog but from what I can see the form/stand/neckblock all look like they have to be purchased seperately and shipping of course you now you are getting expensive...

MUSEOVEN
11-28-2008, 08:42 PM
hello do you still have the mannequin torso? i need 5.. thanks

skyking26
11-28-2008, 09:35 PM
hello do you still have the mannequin torso? i need 5.. thanks
I was by the starter of this thread he is done. Check Robert Ham.

HENMICK44
01-30-2010, 02:49 AM
I have one of these mannequins for sale-$75.00. I cannot ship, local pickup or I can deliver within the NY,NJ area.Let me know HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET These manequins look great but I have to make room for other items.

HENMICK44
02-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Mannequin is now $50.00 if anyone interested. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET

JackHE
02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
I tried to send an email but bounced back - If you would consider shipping I would be interested. I live in GA.

Thanks

J

Marichal27
02-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Ehat is the size of the waist??

HENMICK44
02-26-2010, 03:31 PM
I can do shipping but the total will be $75.00.I just got a box big enough to put it in.There is no waist it is basiclly just a torso. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET I'm going to list on e.b.a.y tomorrow for a little higher amount so if interested let me know? Thanks all.

skyking26
02-26-2010, 04:41 PM
I can do shipping but the total will be $75.00.I just got a box big enough to put it in.There is no waist it is basiclly just a torso. HENMICK44@OPTONLINE.NET I'm going to list on e.b.a.y tomorrow for a little higher amount so if interested let me know? Thanks all.
Email sent

HENMICK44
02-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Mannequin sold I may have another available in a few weeks,will post if so.

skyking26
02-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Mannequin sold I may have another available in a few weeks,will post if so.
I sent paypal last night...no reply.

HENMICK44
02-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Payment received and it was mailed UPS today.