Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

WBC homerun ball

after reading the bonds home run thread, I thought I'd post this. MLB has been auctioning a lot of WBC baseballs....I bid & won (but have not received yet) the first home run in WBC history...hit in round 1, Japan vs China...I would think down the road if the WBC catches on, this may have some value...it seems MLB would keep some items like this for the Hall or their own history...was kind of surprised they auctioned that.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: WBC homerun ball

Originally posted by tigerdale
    it seems MLB would keep some items like this for the Hall or their own history...was kind of surprised they auctioned that.
    Very nice item with (like you said) historic significance. Congrats on getting it. Was in on the MLB Auction?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• tigerdale
      • Dec 2007

Re: WBC homerun ball

yes, on the mlb auction site......some good deals....also just kind of neat thinking how far some of those balls have traveled...being played in Japan or wherever any such round was held....
      always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
      Thank you, Dale
      tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

Working...