PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Jamaal Anderson Falcons Jersey w/Repairs, Customizations

Peterson28
10-10-2008, 10:32 AM
For Sale is an Awsome Jamaal Anderson Game Used 2007 Atlanta Falcons jersey. Jersey has repairs, and personal customizations . Nice use! Also is signed by Jamaal. Obtained from a friend of Jamaals. One of the nicest jerseys I have seen!!
Price is $450 shipped
Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com for further pics or questions

Peterson28
10-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Forgot to mention, the jersey has velcro on the inside of the shoulders, and chest area. Sorry for the huge pics. I can compact the through e-mail for easier viewing

Number9
10-10-2008, 02:09 PM
any other falcons available? unsigned with decent use?

Mike

hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Peterson28
10-10-2008, 03:48 PM
sorry this is the only one, but it definatly shows good use

Number9
10-10-2008, 04:24 PM
thanks.. i am not much of an anderson fan so i better pass... nice jersey though, really like that black style.

ya know, if you dont mind a suggestion, you should post photos with your Lynch jersey post. I, like others I assume, only have marginal interest, but maybe if you posted photos that would peak someone else's interest or move someone from marginal interest to very interested.. I liked Lynch, but probably need to pass and stick with my main wants like specific Falcons players, but it might help you sell it elsewhere to post the photos.... could attract a buyer more than words.... seems like a Lynch jersey should sell.
just a thought.

Mike

Peterson28
10-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Just wanted to show this pic from Getty showing anderson in his white jersey, but you can see the strip of velcro across the chest of the jersey. Mine has velcro in the exact same spot. Perfect customization match!

Peterson28
10-10-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks.. i am not much of an anderson fan so i better pass... nice jersey though, really like that black style.

ya know, if you dont mind a suggestion, you should post photos with your Lynch jersey post. I, like others I assume, only have marginal interest, but maybe if you posted photos that would peak someone else's interest or move someone from marginal interest to very interested.. I liked Lynch, but probably need to pass and stick with my main wants like specific Falcons players, but it might help you sell it elsewhere to post the photos.... could attract a buyer more than words.... seems like a Lynch jersey should sell.
just a thought.

Mike

Thanks for the advise. I have added pics to the Lynch post

sacker12
10-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Just to point, the reason why there is Velcro on the jersey is so that it can be velcroed to the pads. It works better than putting tape on the pads.

Also, be on the look-out for Falcons jerseys that have elastic at the end of the jersey, especially for the guys that like having the jersey cut at the waist (like Vick or Leftwich).

Peterson28
10-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Price is dropped to $400 shipped. Jersey will go up on E-Bay tommorow if not sold here. If interested contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com

Peterson28
10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
$350 shipped for this. Final price on this sweet Game Used Jersey. Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com
Thanks

nyjetsfan14
10-30-2008, 08:01 PM
$350 shipped for this. Final price on this sweet Game Used Jersey. Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com
Thanks

I am suprised no Falcons or football collector has snatched this one up. I love that style of Falcons jersey and a quality player with quality wear. Somebody is going to get a sweet piece at a sweet price, good luck selling it.

Peterson28
10-30-2008, 09:16 PM
I am very surprised too! I figured it would move much quicker

Peterson28
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Jersey Is Sold