X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterson28
    Banned
    • Oct 2007

Game Used Jamaal Anderson Falcons Jersey w/Repairs, Customizations

For Sale is an Awsome Jamaal Anderson Game Used 2007 Atlanta Falcons jersey. Jersey has repairs, and personal customizations . Nice use! Also is signed by Jamaal. Obtained from a friend of Jamaals. One of the nicest jerseys I have seen!!
    Price is $450 shipped
    Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com for further pics or questions
    Attached Files
  • Peterson28
    Banned
    • Oct 2007

Re: Game Used Jamaal Anderson Falcons Jersey w/Repairs, Customizations

Forgot to mention, the jersey has velcro on the inside of the shoulders, and chest area. Sorry for the huge pics. I can compact the through e-mail for easier viewing

Comment

• Number9
      • Mar 2006

any other falcons available? unsigned with decent use?

Mike

hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Comment

• Peterson28
        Banned
        • Oct 2007

sorry this is the only one, but it definatly shows good use

Comment

• Number9
          • Mar 2006

thanks.. i am not much of an anderson fan so i better pass... nice jersey though, really like that black style.

ya know, if you dont mind a suggestion, you should post photos with your Lynch jersey post. I, like others I assume, only have marginal interest, but maybe if you posted photos that would peak someone else's interest or move someone from marginal interest to very interested.. I liked Lynch, but probably need to pass and stick with my main wants like specific Falcons players, but it might help you sell it elsewhere to post the photos.... could attract a buyer more than words.... seems like a Lynch jersey should sell.
          just a thought.

Mike

Comment

• Peterson28
            Banned
            • Oct 2007

Just wanted to show this pic from Getty showing anderson in his white jersey, but you can see the strip of velcro across the chest of the jersey. Mine has velcro in the exact same spot. Perfect customization match!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Peterson28
              Banned
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Number9
              thanks.. i am not much of an anderson fan so i better pass... nice jersey though, really like that black style.

ya know, if you dont mind a suggestion, you should post photos with your Lynch jersey post. I, like others I assume, only have marginal interest, but maybe if you posted photos that would peak someone else's interest or move someone from marginal interest to very interested.. I liked Lynch, but probably need to pass and stick with my main wants like specific Falcons players, but it might help you sell it elsewhere to post the photos.... could attract a buyer more than words.... seems like a Lynch jersey should sell.
              just a thought.

Mike
              Thanks for the advise. I have added pics to the Lynch post

Comment

• sacker12
                • Oct 2008

Just to point, the reason why there is Velcro on the jersey is so that it can be velcroed to the pads. It works better than putting tape on the pads.

Also, be on the look-out for Falcons jerseys that have elastic at the end of the jersey, especially for the guys that like having the jersey cut at the waist (like Vick or Leftwich).

Comment

• Peterson28
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2007

Price is dropped to $400 shipped. Jersey will go up on E-Bay tommorow if not sold here. If interested contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com

Comment

• Peterson28
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2007

$350 shipped for this. Final price on this sweet Game Used Jersey. Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com
                    Thanks

Comment

• nyjetsfan14
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Peterson28
                      $350 shipped for this. Final price on this sweet Game Used Jersey. Contact me at ad28ap28@hotmail.com
                      Thanks
                      I am suprised no Falcons or football collector has snatched this one up. I love that style of Falcons jersey and a quality player with quality wear. Somebody is going to get a sweet piece at a sweet price, good luck selling it.

Comment

• Peterson28
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2007

I am very surprised too! I figured it would move much quicker

Comment

• Peterson28
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2007

Jersey Is Sold

Comment

Working...