marcus

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 07:42 AM
i am looking to sell washington nationals guzman #15 2005 jersey
its size 50 and tagged 2005 below the majestic tag
i am asking $499 for it or best offer
email me for more info and pictures to marchrisyr@aol.com
marcus

Very interested in this. Are you sure it is a Size 50? I didn't recall Guz wearing a size 50 in 2005. Where did you get the jersey from?

Thanks!

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 09:59 AM
email me marchrisyr@aol.com for pictures
how u know he doesnt wear size 50 ?
all of his nationals game jerseys are size 50
let me know thanks

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Marcus - I thought he wore a 48 in 2005.

Did you get the jersey direct from the Nationals or from someone else?

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 10:38 AM
i am third party owner of the nationals guzman and church jerseys
they came from nationals ....

you got me there, i thought u were so sure but now you are not.....
i did checked getty images and guzman did wear size 50 because ryan church worn size 48 and they are much different sizes in pictures
thanks

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 11:10 AM
i am third party owner of the nationals guzman and church jerseys
they came from nationals ....

you got me there, i thought u were so sure but now you are not.....
i did checked getty images and guzman did wear size 50 because ryan church worn size 48 and they are much different sizes in pictures
thanks

Somebody just forwarded pictures with a note to DON'T BOTHER. :mad:

I looked at the pictures which show your email address and I have to agree.

There is a wash tag that clearly was removed from the inside seam as you can see the fabric remnants and a new 0062 wash tag has been sewn above the seam.

Then you have a 2005 year tag with no Set # which was very common on 2005 inaugural Nationals jerseys. We have had discussions about Livan Hernandez 2005 jerseys with Set tags going to Set 6 and possibly higher. In 2006 they did Set 1, Set 2 and Set +. In 2007 and 2008 that just did year tags.

Also odd is the 2005 year tag was sewn down vertically. I know that there were some clubhouse alterations made to shorten some Set 1 jerseys like Jose Guillen's and they horizontally sewed across the Year/Set tag.

The Majestic tag may have been altered but why BOTHER since there are so many other red flags.

Now I can guess why you didn't POST PHOTOS in the first place.

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 11:19 AM
you the one who i sent an email of the pictures ???
why are you making this in PUBLIC ???
why cannot u email me these information personally ?
this nationals guzman jersey is LEGIT , and nationals has the 2005 tagging like my guzman and you know that theres common practice for some MLB teams to remove 6200 then added 0062 tagging inside
i can post pictures here i got nothing to hide :)
nice going !
marcus

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 11:33 AM
heres pictures and i need help if this jersey is LEGIT
i noticed that you are saying this jersey is common for 2005 nationals jerseys , what do u mean ? the store sells all jerseys with tagged 2005 like this ???

and u said there are other many red flag on this jersey ?
as you know if there is someone who try make this jersey real, they wuld put 0062 tagging under the cut off tag ...
the majestic tag is NOT altered, and please do not assume beacuse at first you said "I THOUGHT he worn size 50" so i can see that you are not so sure.
i am a honest guy here and i am not trying to fool anyone :)

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 11:38 AM
you the one who i sent an email of the pictures ???
why are you making this in PUBLIC ???
why cannot u email me these information personally ?
this nationals guzman jersey is LEGIT , and nationals has the 2005 tagging like my guzman and you know that theres common practice for some MLB teams to remove 6200 then added 0062 tagging inside
i can post pictures here i got nothing to hide :)
nice going !
marcus

You didn't send to me. I got a GMAIL forwarded email from someone you sent them to.

Why hide this in personal emails when this Forum is here to bring game used collectors together and help hobbyists educate each other.

If you have nothing to hide, then Post the photos and explain how you have a legit jersey if you bought it from a 3rd party. I am not accusing you of anything because you could have bought it this way, but this jersey has more problems than just the Wash Tag.

The great thing is that the Nationals have had the same gentleman running their Clubhouse since 2005 named Mike Wallace so after you Post the photos I will send this link to him as well as Glenn Szymanski who was the man in charge of selling the jerseys for FMI in 2005 at the stadium.

theres common practice for some MLB teams to remove 6200 then added 0062 tagging inside THIS IS HILARIOUS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Where can you show anyone that this is a common practice????

Please Post the photos. Thanks.

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 11:39 AM
there were discussion on this forum about 0062 tagging sewn on over the seam, and there are red flags on 0062 that has 0503B2 tagged on it ....
my guzman and church doesnt have that fake "0503B2" numbers code on the 0062 tag
so hoenstly i think my two nationals jerseys are LEGIT and they are made for extras during 2005 season
marcus

kylehess10
10-15-2008, 11:46 AM
there were discussion on this forum about 0062 tagging sewn on over the seam, and there are red flags on 0062 that has 0503B2 tagged on it ....
my guzman and church doesnt have that fake "0503B2" numbers code on the 0062 tag
so hoenstly i think my two nationals jerseys are LEGIT and they are made for extras during 2005 season
marcus

I have NEVER seen a year tag sewn on like that. Being that the size is wrong and the 0062 tag is sewn OVER the seam AND the year tag is sewn onto the jersey instead of hanging off; then I have no doubt in my mind that this jersey is not legit.

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 11:48 AM
heres pictures and i need help if this jersey is LEGIT
i noticed that you are saying this jersey is common for 2005 nationals jerseys , what do u mean ? the store sells all jerseys with tagged 2005 like this ???

and u said there are other many red flag on this jersey ?
as you know if there is someone who try make this jersey real, they wuld put 0062 tagging under the cut off tag ...
the majestic tag is NOT altered, and please do not assume beacuse at first you said "I THOUGHT he worn size 50" so i can see that you are not so sure.
i am a honest guy here and i am not trying to fool anyone :)

I saw some additional photos too which included a pic where you can clearly see the remnants of a cutoff wash tag.

You may be an honest guy, but this jersey has RED FLAGS. Again, I am not saying you altered the jersey in any way but how can you be sure the person you bought it from didn't alter it?

Where can you show legit jerseys with 0062 tags sewn above the seam?

By the way, I never said I thought he worn size 50 as I said I thought he wore a Size 48 in 2005 and I was only referring to 2005 and yes, he could have worn multiple sizes so in this case there are other issues vs the size. We could also exactly measure out the size of the jersey to see if it measures exactly to a size 50.

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
of course i always do my homework before buying jerseys
yes there are some MLB teams that has 0062 tagging sewn over the seams.
heres links on this forum ...
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=13960&highlight=6200+0062

other on fake 0062 case
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5174&highlight=6200+0062

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=5582 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5582)

let me know
marcus

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 11:55 AM
"This fraudulent technique is actually poor. I have seen one jersey that had the stitching completely taken apart on one side and then restitched with the 0062 tag. Only if you look closely, you will see parts of the old stitch marks."

this quote i took from one of forum member that says about fraud 0062 tagging sewn over seam.

the point of this is that I DO NOT see any restitched or any parts of old stitch marks on the majestic, 0062, and 2005 tags

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 12:09 PM
I have NEVER seen a year tag sewn on like that. Being that the size is wrong and the 0062 tag is sewn OVER the seam AND the year tag is sewn onto the jersey instead of hanging off; then I have no doubt in my mind that this jersey is not legit.

what do u mean size is wrong ?? guzman worn size 50 ...
now i dont know what to say anymore , seem i was burned but i am not going to give up, i still think the guzman jersey is legit , maybe it was made extras ?? Then why the person that sold me church and guzman jerseys came from nationals ? he did mentioned majestic factory made these extras for the Nationals during 2005 season
let me know more please :)
thanks

silkman22
10-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 12:56 PM
i see... is it possible that it was made in majestic factory to sell to public during 2005 season because 2005 season was first season for nationals and they might ordered 2005 nationals jerseys to have them in public ???
you guys also mentioned the 2005 tagging is off ? means theres no MLB teams doing that kind of 2005 tagging as sewing each sides as not having it in flag tag style ?
as far as i know guzman is game ISSUED
let me know

treasurechest collectibles
10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
:rolleyes: What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Andrew,

For what it's worth, I believe that this very same jersey was recently listed on ebay (in the past 2 to 3 weeks) although I was unable to find any mention of it today. I find it highly improbable that this jersey originated from the team; the size tag and wash tag both appear to have been altered. Also, a few years back I handled a 2005 Guzman red alternate game used jersey offered directly through the Nationals team store and I recall that it was a size 48.

JP JP - Thanks for your recollection as that is mine too. I know he wore a 50 last year and as we know anything is possible. This jersey has so many other issues that this is the least of its problems.

I left a message for Guzy to see if he remembers what he wore in 2005.

As far as Marcus, if I were you I would get a refund from the guy that sold the jersey to you and keep his information as this is exactly what the FBI is looking for.

It was a wonderful 2005 Guzman Inaugural "Authentic" that with the arm patch was selling for $250 in the team store and you rarely can find them any more. I just think it is a shame when someone goes to such lengths to make something look like something it isn't.

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I found this $99 authentic 2005 jersey on eBay of Brad Wilkerson with the Inaugural patch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Washington-Nationals-Baseball-Jersey_W0QQitemZ390001300621QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid =p3286.m20.l1116

How tough would that be to put a new size tag and year tag and sew on a 0062 wash tag and tear off the 6200 wash tag and call this a Game Used 2005 Brad Wilkerson?

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 01:51 PM
alright , i understand :)
HONESTLY here, there are NO altered on the jersey and the seller didnt do anything to this jersey
it looks like it came from majestic factory , i am more than happy to mail you the jersey so u can look at it yourself. what i think it is maybe error ?
i have red sox 2005 jersey and it has same sewing on the majestic tagging
i dont see any old threads that was removed then resew the majestic tag
let me know

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 01:55 PM
:rolleyes: What a clown, From the first post I already knew where this was going. Just look at this guys posts, It's game worn...then someone calls him out on it...oops its game issued....then someone calls him out on it...its GARBAGE is what it is. How many times are you gonna try and pull this stunt? Funny thing is, if your called out on something you get offended...what do you think were gonna do here? Let you sell junk to another member?? Do us a favor and keep your post count down.
what are you talking about ?? i didnt try to sell it as game worn ! i label it game jersey and its issued
stop this please u are spreading the negative engery here , i suggest u to back off ! and you are a clown here right now !
its honest mistake , i dont know much about MLB jerseys and i saw this 2005 tagged i know its real and all
you guys dont give me a chance
I MADE A HONEST MISTAKE !!!!!
thank you all !
marcus

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 02:17 PM
here are pictures of majestic tags of three 2005 jerseys
nationals guzman , church and red sox wakefield jerseys

i can see that they are NOT altered in any kinds.

Vintagedeputy
10-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey Marcus -

you got any snake oil on that wagon of yours, or just fake jerseys?

i never own any fake jerseys here sorry man u talked to a wrong guy :)
tcare

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 02:44 PM
you guys know that there are some MLB teams that has their jerseys tagged 0062 sewn over the seam , such as the padres ....others i dont know....but you guys can name some MLB teams here....
i did posted links that was discussed about the fake 0062 and 0062 tagging sewn over the seam, and you guys can see that my jerseys are not FAKE

again, the size tag was not altered, the church jersey is size 48 and its smaller than the guzman size 50.

thats why i do believe my guzman jersey is not a fake
thank you

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 02:47 PM
i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 04:53 PM
i forgot to mention is that the nationals church jersey has 0062 tag sewn over the seam with old tag under the seam BUT no 2005 tag by the majestic tag....

I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 05:26 PM
I have handled dozens of jerseys purchased direct from the exlusive company that handled them (FMI) and none of them had wash tags sewn over the seam. Sorry. I don't believe your Guzman or Church are real but that is my opinion.
okay then do u read some old discussion on this forum about 0062 sewn over the seam that came directly from MLB team garage sales
i suggest you to do your homework

next time dont email me for pictures then ATTACK me on this forum , seem you got issues , dont put it on me and i did nothing wrong here !
we are learning something new everyday !
thank you !

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 06:11 PM
can anyone help me out here ??? i would like anyone of you that owns nationals white game issued/worn 2005 jerseys that has 2005 tagging , i want to see the example of flag tagging and how it is sewn with the majestic tag pls email me or attachment of the 2005 tag picture on this post
let me know
marcus

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 06:49 PM
okay then do u read some old discussion on this forum about 0062 sewn over the seam that came directly from MLB team garage sales
i suggest you to do your homework

next time dont email me for pictures then ATTACK me on this forum , seem you got issues , dont put it on me and i did nothing wrong here !
we are learning something new everyday !
thank you !

Marcus - I never emailed you for pictures. I promise you that. Someone sent them to me. Believe me or not is up to you.

The same is how I honestly feel about you. I believe that you bought these from someone else, but some people are trying to help you out and don't make bad things worse.

Many of us have bought problem items and the best advice I can give you is to go back to the guy that you bought them from and try to get a refund. This is perfect FBI stuff.

can anyone help me out here ??? i would like anyone of you that owns nationals white game issued/worn 2005 jerseys that has 2005 tagging , i want to see the example of flag tagging and how it is sewn with the majestic tag pls email me or attachment of the 2005 tag picture on this post
let me know
marcus

I will try to send you some pics later.

mchmaj
10-15-2008, 07:06 PM

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Remember how I pointed out the easy red flags, I found 2 more things when I went through my jersey collection that is further proof your Guzman is not a legit game used.

#1 The set year tag when looking at the jersey was to the left of the size tag. They put custom alterations flag tag to the right of the size tag (where applicable)

#2 On top of the 0062 wash tag, the Nats put any alteration tag and another size tag!!!!

#3 None of the 0062 wash tags were sewn on top of the seam!!!

As promised, here's lots of photos!!!!

treasurechest collectibles
10-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Why are we helping this character? Like I said before, if you look at his previous posts he has a sad history of mis-representing items he has for sale. Ie. the Lebron and Mc Grady jersey he said was game worn/ then issued/ then from " an NBA factory???"

The Mc Nabb jersey he had for sale was "game worn," then he was called on it and said it was issued. He consistently blasts other members with his so-called knowledge and condescending attitude. Marcus remember when you called out "33bird" and said publicly he was greedy for not selling you a jersey at the price you wanted? Or remember when you said a Jim Kelly jersey for sale awhile back was not real? Trust me, I can go on and on. Why is is that when your questioned you are so offensive? But yet, you feel the need to chime in when someone has something not to your liking??

Marcus, you were warned about this previous bad conduct by others including Rudy when he tutored you on the difference between game worn/issued and something from a supposed NBA factory. Great thing about this forum is that one mistake or error is forgiven...when you constantly misrepresent items it looks like your trying to pull one over on us.

Cliffs notes: This guy has more stories then a childrens book.
-P.K.

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Why are we helping this character? -P.K.

P.K. - I hear ya, and I don't know his past history. If he has a history of these same issues, then maybe I was wrong about him.

I took his word on face value that he purchased from a 3rd party and is a victim. If that isn't true, like I said, this is a great jersey that the FBI should find where it came from. Someone went to great lengths on this jersey to add 0062 wash tag and size 50 tag and 2005 year tag so this most likely is not an isolated incident.

There is so much junk out there, and that is a shame.

I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.

markfd
10-15-2008, 09:01 PM
[/quote] I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.[/quote]

I agree Andrew, if you are going to sell something post photos, after all someone is going to ask you for them anyway if they are an educated collector. It also allows for honest discussion and criticism as happened in this case. Finally, I for one would rather see the photos here on the forum than filling up my inbox.

Mark
markfd@hotmail.com
------------------------------------
Always Collecting Nationals and Yankees Game Used Items

allstarsplus
10-15-2008, 09:28 PM
I believe that all For Sale threads should have photos attached so someone doesn't purchase these jerseys without the ability for the many good citizens on the Forum to help analyze from photos.

I agree Andrew, if you are going to sell something post photos, after all someone is going to ask you for them anyway if they are an educated collector. It also allows for honest discussion and criticism as happened in this case. Finally, I for one would rather see the photos here on the forum than filling up my inbox.

Mark

AMEN BROTHER! Well said! Hopefully the Admins should think this through as a requirement.

dcrules01
10-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Andrew I find this thread amusing because he obviously does not know you actually deal with the National players directly and have a sweet luxury box that you have invited members of this board to for free.If I was ever to buy anything from the Washington Nationals there is only one person I would deal with.And that is Andrew Lang who I hold in the highest regard in the Collecting world and am proud to call him a friend.

From what I see he was not insulting you he was trying to educate you.

jppopma
10-16-2008, 01:46 AM
One lesson in policework is to never let the bad guys know how you caught them... I get a sneaking suspicion that there may be some people that wrongly use the information posted here to help them make better fakes. Not just in this case, in general.

I'm certain that these will use our forum as a way to judge or test a fake jersey before they try to sell it. Very sad, but very much a possibility. I will say that the knowledge on here is amazing even the smallest of errors are caught quickly (awesome work here Andrew).

So many of the excuses given here are laughable. Teams swapping 0062 for 6200 tags??? One of the best lines I have heard in a long time. That is a Majestic code which we often refer to, but a team could care less about this!

You can put as many bows, ribbons, tags, or whatever on a pile of crap...but it will still smell just the same.

mchmaj
10-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Why are we helping this character? Like I said before, if you look at his previous posts he has a sad history of mis-representing items he has for sale. Ie. the Lebron and Mc Grady jersey he said was game worn/ then issued/ then from " an NBA factory???"

The Mc Nabb jersey he had for sale was "game worn," then he was called on it and said it was issued. He consistently blasts other members with his so-called knowledge and condescending attitude. Marcus remember when you called out "33bird" and said publicly he was greedy for not selling you a jersey at the price you wanted? Or remember when you said a Jim Kelly jersey for sale awhile back was not real? Trust me, I can go on and on. Why is is that when your questioned you are so offensive? But yet, you feel the need to chime in when someone has something not to your liking??

Marcus, you were warned about this previous bad conduct by others including Rudy when he tutored you on the difference between game worn/issued and something from a supposed NBA factory. Great thing about this forum is that one mistake or error is forgiven...when you constantly misrepresent items it looks like your trying to pull one over on us.

Cliffs notes: This guy has more stories then a childrens book.
-P.K.

hey man
you shuld take it easy !
not like i doing this on purpose , i did not know anything much about MLB and i sent pictures to one guy and that guy is good friend with allstarsplus , then i told the guy who asks for pictures that i didnt meant to misleading that guzman is game worn because i checked my post and i didnt label guzman as game worn so i am sorry about this

can you move on !? i am sure we all learning something new everyday here , sometime something we did wrong in the past we improved alot..

for the fact we do remmy negative alot but we remmy less about positive

for example dont you remmy about USC and buffalo bills jerseyshad lift some questions ?? i was there and helped about USC FAKE JERSEYS , it was brought up on forum from one of auction that doing tailoring on USC jerseys and i knew they are store bought jerseys making up into gamers....

for the buffalo bills i helped some guys there and here....

i am a good man here
you dont need to pull me down and where is your supportive ??
what allstarsplus did was great !!! he was more than happy to help me with informations and he went ahead and post pictures on this post , i need more good men here and the less negative engery people that pull down others

thank you !

mchmaj
10-16-2008, 01:08 PM
So many of the excuses given here are laughable. Teams swapping 0062 for 6200 tags??? One of the best lines I have heard in a long time. That is a Majestic code which we often refer to, but a team could care less about this!

You can put as many bows, ribbons, tags, or whatever on a pile of crap...but it will still smell just the same.

i am sorry but thats the fact that some MLB teams done that , you can check old posts by searching 6200 0062 for keywords and u will be surprised .. for example PADRES practices that as sewing 0062 over the seam. thats why i was alittle hard on guzman until allstarplus showed me the inside tagging then i will have to burn this guzman jersey !

allstarsplus
10-17-2008, 09:29 PM
One lesson in policework is to never let the bad guys know how you caught them... I get a sneaking suspicion that there may be some people that wrongly use the information posted here to help them make better fakes. Not just in this case, in general.

I'm certain that these will use our forum as a way to judge or test a fake jersey before they try to sell it. Very sad, but very much a possibility. I will say that the knowledge on here is amazing even the smallest of errors are caught quickly (awesome work here Andrew).

Originally Posted by dcrules01 Andrew I find this thread amusing because he obviously does not know you actually deal with the National players directly and have a sweet luxury box that you have invited members of this board to for free.If I was ever to buy anything from the Washington Nationals there is only one person I would deal with.And that is Andrew Lang who I hold in the highest regard in the Collecting world and am proud to call him a friend.

From what I see he was not insulting you he was trying to educate you.

Thanks guys, very kind words. I am just lucky that I know Washington Nationals items and I can break bad and pull from my own collection and show the visual evidence. I am sure that jersey will measure out as a 48 or 52 so the problems with that jersey are probably beyond the obvious.

I am most intrigued by what Marcus is claiming is a San Diego Padres norm of sewing the 0062 wash tag over the seam. Does anyone know if that is accurate?

I agree with you on this, but I decided to lay out all the cards and prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt and Marcus finally agreed so that is a good conclusion.

I agree with you that we do such a good job of education on here that the very good fake of a jersey could be done and we may never catch it. I believe that someone has made duped 0062 wash tags and has extra flag tags and with today's technology it could always be in the realm of possibilites that someone can even dupe fake MLB holograms (although I haven't seen this). They can research correct sizes etc. but usually get caught up in their own greed as they cut corners based on missing something in their research of correct player characteristics. This is why this Guzman which is an obvious fake needs to be investigated to find out where the fake 0062 tag came from and follow that back to where it originated from.

This is why I am so interested in this auction. http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=19258
This jersey has many parallels to this Guzy but still has a 6200 wash tag, but has a hologram which I want to examine. The Majestic tag appears to be tampered with also. This jersey has a sig and G/U inscription.

Right now on eBay there is exactly 1,580 game used/worn jerseys covering the 4 major sports and colleges. Thats a lot of fabric!!!!

Everyone keep up the good work!

mchmaj
10-18-2008, 10:12 AM
i did posted links of 0062 sewn over seam that some MLB teams did that and you guys overlooked that ?? i even posted a link about fake copying 0062 tagging to put on the jerseys. there are codes that you could tell the 0062 tag itself is fake ...

padres does 0062 sewn over the seam
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=6200+0062 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=13960&highlight=6200+0062)

other on fake 0062 case with codes that can tell 0062 itself is fake ...
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=6200+0062 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5174&highlight=6200+0062)

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=5582 (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5582)

i know the guzman nationals jersey has too many red flags on it
BUT the 0062 tag itself is legit .....however it doesnt have set 1,2 or size tag inside with the 0062 taggings...

i always research before i buy anything but seem i did some research and i went ahead and buy the nationals jerseys. what i could have done is to ask ALLSTARSPLUS about nationals jerseys and showing him jerseys before i buy them !
thanks allstarsplus :)
marcus

kingjammy24
10-18-2008, 11:08 AM
i did posted links of 0062 sewn over seam that some MLB teams did that and you guys overlooked that ??

padres does 0062 sewn over the seam
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=6200+0062

marcus

marcus

did you even read that thread that you posted about the padres? the tag wasn't sewn over the seam. did you even look at the pictures?

from r.c. walker, in the thread you posted: "I thought I found one which had been re-sewn!.. When I looked closer, I notice a small fold. Pulling it back I found the tag had indeed been sewn in the proper way."

the only person who overlooked anything was you. it seems you barely skimmed a thread where r.c. walker said that the tag on one of his padres shirts was folded in a way that made it appear as if it was sewn over the seam but it really wasn't and you then came on here and said it was "common practice for some MLB teams to remove 6200 then added 0062 tagging inside". one shirt from one team had a folded tag that gave the illusion that it was sewn over the seam and this, to you, means that some MLB teams employ a common practice to sew the tags over the seams. sweet jesus.

"i am sorry but thats the fact that some MLB teams done that.."
"for example PADRES practices that as sewing 0062 over the seam"
"i did not know anything much about MLB"
"i dont know much about MLB jerseys and i saw this 2005 tagged i know its real"

marcus, for the good of the hobby, if you don't much about MLB jerseys i think it would behoove everyone, including yourself, if you didn't sell them. the last thing anyone needs is someone buying and selling items they don't understand.

anyway, just to add something to this thread.. awhile back grey flannel was selling a red-alt redsox varitek gamer with steiner certs. the wash tags had been removed and resewn. aside from the tags being removed and resewn, i think the resewn tag may be a case, identical to r.c. walker's experience, where the tag is folded at the top in such a way that gives the illusion that it's sewn on top of the seam. the resewn varitek tag may very well be sewn properly within the seam.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=12516

rudy.

mchmaj
10-18-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah
you are right
thank you for more info....
sometime i do think BIG on the jerseys i buys and i sometime overlooked some other things such as the guzman jersey..
thank you for tips because i wuld be in serious trouble if i didnt learn those red flags on the guzman jersey as i wuld sell it on ebay or someone on forum .....
i will ask for refund on church and guzman jerseys
many thanks !!!!
i am more of into college and NFL game jerseys than MLBs but i want to learn more about mlb gamers because i am living in southern california and theres baseball everywhere :)

marcus

allstarsplus
10-18-2008, 08:13 PM
i will ask for refund on church and guzman jerseys

marcus

Marcus - I hope you get the refunds!!!! Are you willing to tell us who sold them to you as that may help many on here to use extra caution. thanks.

one shirt from one team had a folded tag that gave the illusion that it was sewn over the seam

Rudy - Thanks as always on the Padres wash tags!!!