PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have Any John Jefferson NFL Items?

nomarmauerfan
10-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Hello everyone,
I know there are a lot of NFL fans and collectors on here. My favorite player as a kid was John Jefferson. I was wondering if anyone had any GU stuff of his, either from the Chargers or Packers or even his last season with the Browns (I'm not looking to buy, just to see). I just wanted to see if there was anything out there. It would make me feel like a kid again. Thanks everyone.

Mike

skyking26
10-17-2008, 09:09 AM
I know somewhere in the archives I have a football card, as I remember it...

skyking442@hotmail.com

nomarmauerfan
10-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the post skyking. Yeah, I have collected all of his cards and some of his autographed items as well. I remember seeing a GU Packers jersey a while back in one of the auctions (Historic, maybe). I am still kicking myself for not bidding. Maybe I should start a thread on boyhood heroes and whether anyone has any of their GU stuff. Thanks again.

Mike

harpt
10-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I remember seeing a GU Packers jersey a while back in one of the auctions (Historic, maybe). I am still kicking myself for not bidding.
Mike

Here's the recent history according to the SCD archive. I bet I still have these catelogs around somewhere too.

Early 1980s John Jefferson Green Bay Packers Game-Used Home Jersey FootballGame-used Jerseys$42512/7/2007Grey FlannelEarly 1980s John Jefferson Green Bay Packers Green Mesh JerseyFootballGame-used Jerseys$4845/16/2007Grey Flannel

harpt
10-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Yikes, sorry about that formatting...wasn't like that before I pressed "submit."

PS

J.J. was one of my heroes growing up too. I loved watching he and James Lofton high-five in the endzone after touchdowns.