PDA

View Full Version : 4 tickets game 2 World Series for sale/trade

mdube16
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I have 4 tickets to game 2 Thursday night. They are ticketfast tickets that I got myself today. They are in section 138. Price is $350 per ticket OR will consider cash and game used items in trade. (I need to get at least $275 cash per ticket plus the trade items). Email me with ideas...obviously we need to move quickly on this one.

Thanks,
Mark
mdube16@bellsouth.net

pags13
10-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Mark: this is obviously unrelated to the WS tix, but I emailed you a while back regarding your search for Mike Pagliarulo game used items that I seen you posted for well over a year ago on the forum. I did a search on the forum and came across your post. I have some of Mike's game used stuff and was wondering if you are still looking for his items. If you have any interest, drop me an email at jspayd@hotmail.com. Good luck with the ticket sale, hope you find a taker. My brother in law lives in Tampa and he already bought tix to the opener on Wednesday, otherwise he may have been interested in buying these from you as him and his wife are HUGE Phillies fans. Anyway, drop me a line if you feel like it, look forward to hopefully hearing from you. Have a good day, Jody

mdube16
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
I will shoot you an email but at this point Im no longer looking for he Pags bat...I have changed projects.

Also these tix are sold.

Go Phillies!!