PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Minor Leaguers

JD&TANMAN
10-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Uriel Casillas, Rare 15th Anniversary Scranton Wilkes Barre Red Barons Alternate with with Navy Blue pinstripes, red sleeves, American Flag patch, 15th Anniversary Patch sewn on the left sleeve. Name bar sewn on the back, beautiful two color tackle twill numbers. I am the largest collector of SWB Red Barons (Phillies AAA) jerseys and these are by far the nicest and the hardest to find. I have only seen three in the gameworn market. Rawlings 46 plus 2 inches. $149.99

Josh Outman, Philadelphia Phillies #46, Red jersey from 2006 Minor League Spring Training camp, purchased direct from a former teammate. Majestic, size is 46, 0065 tagging. A future star pitcher now with the Athletics!! $149.99

Adrian Cardenas, Philadelphia Phillies #2, Red Cool Base Jersey from the 2007 Minor League Spring Training camp, purchased direct from a former teammate. Majestic size 48. Adrian is one of the top Shortstop prospects in the game and destined to be a big time star! Now with the Athletics. $249.99

I have too many SWB jerseys to list, I recently did a handwritton inventory which I hope to get typed soon. The inventory includes a complete team set of BP Alternate jerseys from the Phils final season in Scranton, and a few from each season the Phils were there.

I also have many Phillies game worns from the 1960's - current. Most is not for sale, but I will trade and will entertain offers. I am looking for Montanez, McCarver, Maddox, Hollins, Kruk, Werth, and Dykstra.

I am not set up for photos, thanks

Drasher99
10-24-2008, 03:58 PM
I am interested in your SWB jerseys. Looking mainly for a Greg Legg. Let me know what you have when you get a list typed up. Do you have anything else bats possibly???

Thanks
Drasher99@yahoo.com