What is your #1 favorite thing in your entire collection?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

What is your #1 favorite thing in your entire collection?

What is your #1 favorite thing in your entire collection? Doesn't have to be game used.

This is my favorite piece. 1994 Original Picture of Alex Rodriguez signing an American League Baseball, which I own.

What's cool about this picture. Arod is wearing his High School Nike Jacket. Wearing his High School Championship Ring. And the woman in the background is Arod's sister Suzy. ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH!

My favorite piece!
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: What is your #1 favorite thing in your entire collection?

Meaning if you had to get rid of everything, exception one thing. What would you keep?
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• halofan

I know you said 1 item, but there is 2 that are my favs, and if i had to sell my collection, I would keep these 2 bats. Vlad's HR#19 2008 GU bat, and Vlad's GU bat from 2003 w/ MLB hologram

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by halofan
        I know you said 1 item, but there is 2 that are my favs, and if i had to sell my collection, I would keep these 2 bats. Vlad's HR#19 2008 GU bat, and Vlad's GU bat from 2003 w/ MLB hologram
        That's a nice bat! Ok, we'll say top 2. Here's my 2nd favorite.

1995 Alex Rodriguez
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by 3arod13
          That's a nice bat! Ok, we'll say top 2. Here's my 2nd favorite.

1995 Alex Rodriguez
          Sorry, clicked to fast before I could finish. Alex Rodriguez's 1st Career Signed Home Run Ticket.
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• Rob L
            • Nov 2005

Touch choice. Since we get two, I will show my two but number two is a toss up between two items:

1. Arod Spring Training jersey from 1995:

2. Toss up between a 1971 Angels Flannel jersey (Jim Spencer) or a 1961 - 1964 Albie Pearson GU Angels cap:
            Rob L
            loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• AWA85
              • Jan 2008

My #1 item is hands down my Ken Griffey Jr Swingman game use bat.
              Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• 3arod13
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by AWA85
                My #1 item is hands down my Ken Griffey Jr Swingman game use bat.
                What year is this bat from?
                Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• AWA85
                  • Jan 2008

Tony, not really sure what year exactly. It was a gift from the parents when I graduated undergrad. Seems to have a little red tint in the tape, so I would guess from his Reds years.
                  Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• 3arod13
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by AWA85
                    Tony, not really sure what year exactly. It was a gift from the parents when I graduated undergrad. Seems to have a little red tint in the tape, so I would guess from his Reds years.
                    Adam, it's a pretty cool bat.
                    Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• bigtruck260
                      • Sep 2007

My 1996 Willie McGee Rawlings gamer - No question. It might not be the most valuable item in my collection, but it makes me smile every time I look at it. Unless you lived in STL when he played - you might not understand the fascination with Wille...but he is more revered in this town than certain hall of famers (rhymes with Fozzy). When he retured to the Cards after his tour of California (Oak, SF), he recieved a HUGE ovation every time he came to the plate.

I had this one signed a couple of years ago. Willie looked at it, touched the handle (where it's grooved), and smiled..'It's one of mine'. Willie is known for using LS C271's, so this is not really a common bat either. Show plenty of 'switch hitting use' too.Thanks Jeff!
                      Dave
                      Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
                      River City Redbird Authentics
                      http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• FSUnconquered
                        • Sep 2008

Since it doesn't have to be game-used I guess I can post something.

Life size Lou Gehrig bust

Comment

• joelsabi
                          • Aug 2005

i would have to go with my jackie robinson signed ball or my clemente signed ball. i would have to get rid of all my arod cuz it would be sad if i was left with one of his items. might as well get rid of all of it. both authenticated by some signature expert from honabach.
                          Regards,
                          Joel S.
                          joelsabi @ gmail.com
                          Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• joelsabi
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by FSUnconquered
                            Since it doesn't have to be game-used I guess I can post something.

Life size Lou Gehrig bust

thats a great item. wish i knew more about gehrig and ruth and wagner.
                            Regards,
                            Joel S.
                            joelsabi @ gmail.com
                            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• panthrotc
                              • Dec 2005

I have a bunch. Could not have 1

1998 Heavily Used McGwire Gamer - batch code dates it to end of September

1995 Game Used McGwire Sweat soaked Autographed Hat

2002 Upper Deck Piece of History GU 500 HR Club autographed Bat card.
                              The Most Expensive McGwire card on the planet. This is my "52 mantle"

16x20 Autographed Photo of Me at Age 6 in 89' and My Baseball Hero Forever. Got him to sign it in person in 95'

Comment

Working...