PDA

View Full Version : Classic eBay story!

Jags Fan Dan
10-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Ok, so I just sold some stuff on eBay. I have one buyer who won two bats (two separate auctions) from me. I sent invoices for both bats individually, didn't realize the same guy won both. In my auctions, I stated shipping was $10 for the bat. This guy pays me for both bats, gives me $8 shipping total combined for both bats (I would have combined at about $12 total, but c'mon), and here's what his instructions on the paypal payment say:
"Note:http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gifPlease send out all items won soon. Please leave me positive feedback for each and every item won - Today. Please include all items numbers and your ebay seller name with shipment. Thanks,*****"

Think the buyers have become ballsier????:eek:

maccamania
10-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Ok, so I just sold some stuff on eBay. I have one buyer who won two bats (two separate auctions) from me. I sent invoices for both bats individually, didn't realize the same guy won both. In my auctions, I stated shipping was $10 for the bat. This guy pays me for both bats, gives me $8 shipping total combined for both bats (I would have combined at about $12 total, but c'mon), and here's what his instructions on the paypal payment say:
"Note:http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gifPlease send out all items won soon. Please leave me positive feedback for each and every item won - Today. Please include all items numbers and your ebay seller name with shipment. Thanks,*****"

Think the buyers have become ballsier????:eek:

This is ALL Ebays fault, its all about the buyers and the sellers can go pound sand, they are driving so many sellers away.

Jags Fan Dan
10-26-2008, 03:44 PM
But is it really to the point where buyers can win the items and just pay what they want to pay, with no regard for the terms of the auction? Yes, I guess it is.

Jags Fan Dan
10-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh, iti s getting better! I emailed him stating I was confused as to where he got his total that he paid. Here is the reply:

"I believe you can mail two bats to met in one free usps priority mail triangle long tube box for $8-$10. If it is a dollar or so more, please send me a paypal payment request for 1-2$ of actual cost more to cbs1997@gmail.com (http://us.mc541.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=cbs1997@gmail.com) and it will then be promptly paid.

Thanks,
*****"

Now mind you, nobody said we were charging actual shipping cost here. The auction said $10 flat shipping and handling. This guy just pays what he "believe"s is the right amount to pay for actual shipping. Hey, I'm not out to make a killing on shipping, but it costs gas and time to go to the post office and to package the damn thing! Like I say, this is classic!

sammy
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
I was an eBay power seller with Silver status until earlier this year.

Once eBay started kicking all sellers to the curb with their constant bulls*** changes, I dramatically reduced my selling on eBay. I might list one item every 3+ months.

Morons are in charge of eBay now, and they will continue to drive others away under their current policies.

bigtime59
10-26-2008, 05:54 PM
The simple fact of the matter is that the "buyer" hasn't paid you for the items. He may have put down a deposit, but he hasn't fully paid for the items.
Therefore, until you have full payment in hand, you should be within your rights to file a non-paying bidder notice on him.
Should be...interesting...to say the least.
:D

eisenreich8
10-26-2008, 07:12 PM
I've been selling and buying on eBay for 10 years.

Send him an invoice as if he never paid you. Just invoice him for what you would reasonably expect to charge for shipping. You are within your rights to charge for shipping materials and eBay fees, too. I would have combined for about $16. Screw him.

Until he pays what you expect, no deal, and as another poster offered, file an eBay NPBA. This guy sounds like a true jackass and you should bring him down a notch. I pay $10 for light items like shirts to be shipped to me. Although I feel it's excessive, I don't assert myself like a jerk like this bidder. Good luck!

trsent
10-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Here is the new problem if and when you file a non-payment alert - He can just click that he still wants to buy the item and the whole process stops! It is insane how this works now. I would refund the PayPal payment in full and invoice him for the combined lot with $12.00 shipping.

maccamania
10-26-2008, 07:57 PM

Once eBay started kicking all sellers to the curb with their constant bulls*** changes, I dramatically reduced my selling on eBay. I might list one item every 3+ months.

Morons are in charge of eBay now, and they will continue to drive others away under their current policies.

Sammy,
well said, I could not even tell you how many people I know quit selling or cut way back on the selling because of the hell with the sellers attitude and dont think the buyers have not taken notice, I am hearing more stories from sellers about non-payment and "what are you going to do to me" attitudes from buyers.......

aeneas01
10-27-2008, 02:27 AM
yeah, some folks are pieces of work eh?!? but, honestly, i don't see any big problem here - the guy didn't pay you in full so you don't owe him the items. you could be a nice guy, ignore his nonsense, and simply tell him that the amount invoiced is what is due. or you could do what i would which is return his money and relist the items. fwiw ebay responds pretty quickly to this sort of thing, over the phone - just explain the sitch. at least that's been my experience.

Jags Fan Dan
10-27-2008, 06:32 AM
I actually emailed the guy and asked if I could refund his money and we could just forget the whole deal so I can just re-list these and get on with my life.

momen55
10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
who has ebay's number? i have some problems i want to express:mad:

Vintagedeputy
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
he bid knowing full well what the shipping terms were. Screw him and send him the full bill.

cohibasmoker
10-27-2008, 12:08 PM
But is it really to the point where buyers can win the items and just pay what they want to pay, with no regard for the terms of the auction? Yes, I guess it is.

Dan,

What's the guy's User ID? Sorry that you are having problems with the guy but the reason I am asking is because I'll be more than happy to block him from my future auctions.

If you don't want to post it here, send it to me via flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

Jags Fan Dan
10-27-2008, 02:33 PM
I will email it. I am really not into the drama, but this is one of the strangest things that has happened to me on eBay.

Jags Fan Dan
10-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Well, I have figured out what to do in a case like this. You can cancel the transaction, and one of the options for reasons why is "buyer and seller could not agree on terms". If the buyer will accept this, I will get my eBay fees refunded. However, and this is a fine eBay rule, if the buyer does not agree, I will not get my final value fees refunded. I also noted in the cancel transaction notice that the buyer was unwilling to pay shipping as outlined in the auction.

Oh and just FYI, I refunded his money on Monday evening. So I don't see why he wouldn't just let the transactions be cancelled. Of course, I don't see why he would bid on two auctions that both state flat shipping fee of $10 and then arbitrarily decide to pay $8 shipping for both items combined. So we'll see.:rolleyes:

Jags Fan Dan
10-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Well, he declined to cancel the transaction, even though he has his money back. Oh well.

BULBUS
10-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Send him an invoice with the $12, no, make it $15 shipping charge. What a wack job this guy is!

Jags Fan Dan
10-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Yep, he is a real piece of .... work, I guess. In his reply to the cancellation request, he states that I "need to complete the transactions using actual shipping costs per eBay policy". That is not eBay's policy. That is his policy, and by judging from his feedback, this is not the first time he has done this. One seller left a positive for him, stating "Paid quickly, but did not pay full shipping charge." This was for an 8x10 photo for which the seller was charging $4.99 for shipping, which does not seem that bad to me.

So I am left to just sit back and wait for the negative feedback. I did, however, get my final value fees refunded promptly by eBay by placing a phone call to them. They did not hesitate to do that.

otismalibu
10-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Could you email me his eBay User ID too?

Much easier to block him now than possibly deal with him later.

otismalibu@yahoo.com

Ozric
10-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I would just stick a mailing label directly on each bat and see if the post office will just ship them unboxed...

karamaxjoe
10-29-2008, 02:22 PM
After reading this thread, wouldn't it be a good idea to compile a list of buyers on ebay that we can all block? It's not like we are slandering anybody by doing this. We just choose not to do business with someone trying to use the new ebay rules to screw the seller. I for one don't want to run into this guy or any other buyer who thinks they can control sellers.

trsent
10-29-2008, 02:51 PM
I would gladly like the guy's eBay user ID also, please email me at joel@alpert.net

matt
10-29-2008, 03:15 PM
If you don't mind, please send me the ID as well so I can block him.
I am at :
matt@waldenvc.com

And I also support a thread of place we can identify troublesome bidders in the interests of all.

Matt

markize
10-30-2008, 02:07 PM
not sure if this applies exactly, but i was looking at a ebay note i received when i logged in today about the new paypal protection. here is a small portion on coverage:

13.3 PayPal Buyer Protection

What are the eligibility requirements for PayPal Buyer Protection?
You must meet all of these requirements:

Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item on eBay.
Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments – like a deposit followed by a final payment – are not eligible.
Send the payment to the seller through:
The eBay "Pay Now" button or the eBay invoice, or

The "Send Money" tab on your PayPal account overview page by selecting "Pay for eBay Items" and entering your eBay User ID and the eBay item number.
Open a Dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under Dispute Resolution.
Keep your PayPal account in good standing.notice the section that says you must pay the FULL amount to be covered. if he altered the shipping amount during checkout wouldn't that void the policy? he didn't pay the full amount right? ok, just my opinion.

mark

Jags Fan Dan
10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
not sure if this applies exactly, but i was looking at a ebay note i received when i logged in today about the new paypal protection. here is a small portion on coverage:

13.3 PayPal Buyer Protection

What are the eligibility requirements for PayPal Buyer Protection?
You must meet all of these requirements:
Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item on eBay.
Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments – like a deposit followed by a final payment – are not eligible.
Send the payment to the seller through:
The eBay "Pay Now" button or the eBay invoice, or
The "Send Money" tab on your PayPal account overview page by selecting "Pay for eBay Items" and entering your eBay User ID and the eBay item number.
Open a Dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under Dispute Resolution.
Keep your PayPal account in good standing.notice the section that says you must pay the FULL amount to be covered. if he altered the shipping amount during checkout wouldn't that void the policy? he didn't pay the full amount right? ok, just my opinion.

mark
No, you are correct, he did not pay the full amount, because he was sent two separate invoices, both requesting $10 shipping. Not sure what would have happened had I kept the money, but to me that wasn't an option. Once I made up my mind that we weren't going to complete the deal, I refunded his money.

chicagoglen
10-31-2008, 02:42 PM
Please send me this idiots ID so I can ban him as well.

This is a headache I do not need.

chicagoglen
10-31-2008, 02:43 PM
sorry.

Here is my email

gsurwillo@msn.com

soxbats
10-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Had a run in with the same guy and for all of your enjoyment I attach the exhange I had with him below. Complete with a threat of federal lawsuit for not selling him a 9.99 bat. Frankly I don't know why I played it out as long as I did. At the end of the day he ended up buying several bats and paid a fair price for shipping. Stupidly I did not act quickly enough to block him from bidding on my other items.
The inexcusible thing was that I put the terms of shipping in caps in the listing. I leave to you to describe his conduct. Being an attorney I had a good laugh at the ending stuff. I have put this in chronological order.

-----Original Message-----
To: soxbats@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: Item #150298402182 - Notification of an Instant Payment Received
Please advise actual shipping cost via Usps priority mail in their free mail cardboard box. I get these from all over the US daily and price ranges from $4 to $7. I sent you $8. Please send out ASAP. Thanks!
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:
sorry, the listing was not for actual shipping, it was for shipping and handling. I have to pay someone to put together, stuff and take to the post office. That is why the listing clearly stated in the actual description what the shipping and handling cost was. If you are not willing to pay the shipping and handling listed in the ad, less the $2.00 discount I was willing to give, then we can simply mutually cancel the transaction. In the future, please raise these issues before purchasing.
Thank you and have a nice day.
To: <soxbats@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:32 pm

A contract is a contract, if you like I will report you to ebay as you have now broken two key policies.. breach of contract and excessive shipping. Ebay allows sellers to charge actual shipping. Send this item out ASAP.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:02 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:

First, you began this by disregarding my original invoice and listing. If you had an issue with the shipping I wish you would simply have raised it from the outset. Instead you modified the invoice sent to you by ebay to lower the shipping charge without even discussing the issue. I try to avoid this issue by listing the charge in CAPITAL LETTERS in the listing.
Further, you have misstated the rule at ebay. It does not say that you are only to charge actual shipping costs, it states that you can charge "Handling Fee: Actual packaging materials costs may be charged. A handling fee in addition to actual shipping cost may be charged if it is not excessive." If you go to ebay and look at the shipping and handling charges for game used bats you will see that they range from $8.75 to $25 for shipping USPS priority, which I also do with delivery confirmation.

The charge of $12 is not excessive and I stand by it.
I have never ever had a negative feedback on ebay since 1997 and I have sold and purchased hundreds of bats and other items. I have paid shipping and handling of this amount (and more) and consider it to be an industry standard charge. Indeed, when you list the bat, ebay tells you if your charge is above what is normally charged for this type of item,

If you refuse to pay and feel like you need to raise this with ebay that is certainly your right, but I will not be bullied.

Further, I will take whatever action is necessary to preserve my pristine ebay feedback score.
Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 4:31 pm

Sounds like you want a lose - lose scenario:
I can provide your with your losses now if you desire
1) Breach of contract with the courts
2) Negative feedback
3) Opening a formal complaint with ebay regarding refusal to sell seller
4) Opening a formal complaint for your excessive shipping charges - when this item just needs to be put in a free usps priority mail box and shipped for 4-7$.
Your choice sounds like you have selected the lose - lose strategy. Please confirm and I will immediately start the 4 processes above.

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:17 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:
Sorry I will not be threatened by your rude and aggressive comments. Again, had you wanted to assert this position you could, and should, have done so before the auction ended and not after.

First go ahead and open a court case, I am familiar with the courts and it will cost me nothing to defend myself. I will insist that the matter occur in Pennsylvania.

Second, as you start that process do a little bit of research on what consitutes a breach of contract. There must be a meeting of the minds between the two parties. You were told what the price of shipping and handling was explicitly IN CAPITAL LETTERS in the description and by bidding you agreed to pay that price of shipping and handling. I never agreed that shipping and handling would be merely the cost of your postage. Therefore the only "contract" that exists is your agreement to pay $12 for shipping and handling on the bat.

Third, the rule that you repeatedly invoke regarding excessive shipping and handling is meant to prevent sellers from avoiding ebay fees by charging excessive shipping for which ebay does not get paid. It does not in any way prohibit reasonable charges for handling.
Fourth, a review of my shipping charges, which include delivery confirmation, demonstrate they are well within the norm charged by numerous others on ebay for USPS and that will be compelling evidence of their appropriateness.

Finally, go ahead and report this to ebay, I would welcome a rational and reasoned response to this matter rather than your repeated threatening emails. If you want the bat you have purchased from me you will pay the shipping and handling that I proposed in an earlier email which was $10 plus whatever you want in insurance. If not, then I will report you for failing to pay the amount identified in the auction. As an aside, I think your position is absolutely rediculous as it boils down to a $10 bat and a couple of dollars in handling.

Have a nice day.

************************************************** *****************************
Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:29 pm

you will be the 3rd person I take to court for this issue. I have 2-2 and expect to be 3-3. My lawyer is very talented and we have done all cases in federal court, as this case is interstate commerce and will not be heard in VA or PA courts. We will file in Richmond or DC and you will be forced to come here. We will seek all court costs and all lawyer fees. Last case this was well over 10,000, in addition I will be seeking punitive damages of 250 per day for non performance. The judge or jury seated will determine the final value of this, when the case is concluded. See you in court in a few months.

************************************************** *****************************
From Me:
Interesting. Please provide me with your attorney's name and the federal civil action numbers for the cases that you have allegedly brought. Given that the jusisdictional minimum for any case brought in federal court is $75,000 I am having difficulty imagining how your very talented lawyer was able to pull that off.

Also, I question whether punitive damages of $250 per day will be appropriate when you have refused to pay the additioanl $4 dollars to receive the bat. Again, this is not a refusal to sell, it is your refusal to pay. Just so we are clear, when you pay the $19.99, and the money has cleared, you will received the bat.

How about you start with the first of many threats you have made and bring this to the attention of ebay as a seller dispute so that you can expalin to them why you failed to contact me to discuss the shipping and handling that was WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM before you bought it. Particularly after I reduced the charge from $12 to $10 as an accomodation despite your first threatening email.

Finally, my offer to have us both walk away from the transaction is still open. Given how much frustration and anger this is apprently causing you, I suggest that we just go this route.

Have a great day.

MichaelofSF
10-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Please email me the bidder id as well so I can block this user from any auctions I might have. This guy is a piece of work. thanks
themikechu@aol.com

earlywynnfan
10-31-2008, 08:50 PM
I, too, would like his email or ebay handle.

Thanks, Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Spiezio23
10-31-2008, 09:02 PM
I maight be posting some bats up there shortly, please send me this persons user id so I can avoid the headache. Thank You.

jeremy_421@yahoo.com

Jags Fan Dan
11-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Had a run in with the same guy and for all of your enjoyment I attach the exhange I had with him below. Complete with a threat of federal lawsuit for not selling him a 9.99 bat. Frankly I don't know why I played it out as long as I did. At the end of the day he ended up buying several bats and paid a fair price for shipping. Stupidly I did not act quickly enough to block him from bidding on my other items.
The inexcusible thing was that I put the terms of shipping in caps in the listing. I leave to you to describe his conduct. Being an attorney I had a good laugh at the ending stuff. I have put this in chronological order.

Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 5:52 pm
Please advise actual shipping cost via Usps priority mail in their free mail cardboard box. I get these from all over the US daily and price ranges from $4 to $7. I sent you $8. Please send out ASAP. Thanks!
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:
sorry, the listing was not for actual shipping, it was for shipping and handling. I have to pay someone to put together, stuff and take to the post office. That is why the listing clearly stated in the actual description what the shipping and handling cost was. If you are not willing to pay the shipping and handling listed in the ad, less the $2.00 discount I was willing to give, then we can simply mutually cancel the transaction. In the future, please raise these issues before purchasing.
Thank you and have a nice day.
To: <soxbats@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:32 pm

A contract is a contract, if you like I will report you to ebay as you have now broken two key policies.. breach of contract and excessive shipping. Ebay allows sellers to charge actual shipping. Send this item out ASAP.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:02 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:

First, you began this by disregarding my original invoice and listing. If you had an issue with the shipping I wish you would simply have raised it from the outset. Instead you modified the invoice sent to you by ebay to lower the shipping charge without even discussing the issue. I try to avoid this issue by listing the charge in CAPITAL LETTERS in the listing.
Further, you have misstated the rule at ebay. It does not say that you are only to charge actual shipping costs, it states that you can charge "Handling Fee: Actual packaging materials costs may be charged. A handling fee in addition to actual shipping cost may be charged if it is not excessive." If you go to ebay and look at the shipping and handling charges for game used bats you will see that they range from $8.75 to $25 for shipping USPS priority, which I also do with delivery confirmation.

The charge of $12 is not excessive and I stand by it.
I have never ever had a negative feedback on ebay since 1997 and I have sold and purchased hundreds of bats and other items. I have paid shipping and handling of this amount (and more) and consider it to be an industry standard charge. Indeed, when you list the bat, ebay tells you if your charge is above what is normally charged for this type of item,

If you refuse to pay and feel like you need to raise this with ebay that is certainly your right, but I will not be bullied.

Further, I will take whatever action is necessary to preserve my pristine ebay feedback score.
Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 4:31 pm

Sounds like you want a lose - lose scenario:
I can provide your with your losses now if you desire
1) Breach of contract with the courts
2) Negative feedback
3) Opening a formal complaint with ebay regarding refusal to sell seller
4) Opening a formal complaint for your excessive shipping charges - when this item just needs to be put in a free usps priority mail box and shipped for 4-7$.
Your choice sounds like you have selected the lose - lose strategy. Please confirm and I will immediately start the 4 processes above.

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:17 PM, <soxbats@aol.com> wrote:
Sorry I will not be threatened by your rude and aggressive comments. Again, had you wanted to assert this position you could, and should, have done so before the auction ended and not after.

First go ahead and open a court case, I am familiar with the courts and it will cost me nothing to defend myself. I will insist that the matter occur in Pennsylvania.

Second, as you start that process do a little bit of research on what consitutes a breach of contract. There must be a meeting of the minds between the two parties. You were told what the price of shipping and handling was explicitly IN CAPITAL LETTERS in the description and by bidding you agreed to pay that price of shipping and handling. I never agreed that shipping and handling would be merely the cost of your postage. Therefore the only "contract" that exists is your agreement to pay $12 for shipping and handling on the bat.

Third, the rule that you repeatedly invoke regarding excessive shipping and handling is meant to prevent sellers from avoiding ebay fees by charging excessive shipping for which ebay does not get paid. It does not in any way prohibit reasonable charges for handling.
Fourth, a review of my shipping charges, which include delivery confirmation, demonstrate they are well within the norm charged by numerous others on ebay for USPS and that will be compelling evidence of their appropriateness.

Finally, go ahead and report this to ebay, I would welcome a rational and reasoned response to this matter rather than your repeated threatening emails. If you want the bat you have purchased from me you will pay the shipping and handling that I proposed in an earlier email which was $10 plus whatever you want in insurance. If not, then I will report you for failing to pay the amount identified in the auction. As an aside, I think your position is absolutely rediculous as it boils down to a $10 bat and a couple of dollars in handling.

Have a nice day.

Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:29 pm

you will be the 3rd person I take to court for this issue. I have 2-2 and expect to be 3-3. My lawyer is very talented and we have done all cases in federal court, as this case is interstate commerce and will not be heard in VA or PA courts. We will file in Richmond or DC and you will be forced to come here. We will seek all court costs and all lawyer fees. Last case this was well over 10,000, in addition I will be seeking punitive damages of 250 per day for non performance. The judge or jury seated will determine the final value of this, when the case is concluded. See you in court in a few months.

From Me:
Interesting. Please provide me with your attorney's name and the federal civil action numbers for the cases that you have allegedly brought. Given that the jusisdictional minimum for any case brought in federal court is $75,000 I am having difficulty imagining how your very talented lawyer was able to pull that off.

Also, I question whether punitive damages of $250 per day will be appropriate when you have refused to pay the additioanl $4 dollars to receive the bat. Again, this is not a refusal to sell, it is your refusal to pay. Just so we are clear, when you pay the $19.99, and the money has cleared, you will received the bat.

How about you start with the first of many threats you have made and bring this to the attention of ebay as a seller dispute so that you can expalin to them why you failed to contact me to discuss the shipping and handling that was WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM before you bought it. Particularly after I reduced the charge from $12 to $10 as an accomodation despite your first threatening email.

Finally, my offer to have us both walk away from the transaction is still open. Given how much frustration and anger this is apprently causing you, I suggest that we just go this route.

Have a great day.
Yep, that's the guy. What a classic exchange. $250 per day for not selling him a $10 bat? What jury in the land wouldn't find in his favor??:D LOL! He really is something else.

sylbry
11-01-2008, 09:23 AM
How do you block a seller on ebay? This guy will be my first.

Jags Fan Dan
11-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Do a search under help for "block bidder". It will provide a link that will take you to your block bidder page.

Jags Fan Dan
11-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Well, just when I thought this was done, I get a message today from him wondering where his bats are. Remember, I refunded his money in full two Mondays ago. I guess I will be getting a couple of negative feedbacks out of this after all.

halofan
11-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Dan, sorry you had to deal with that. Could you please email me his ebay id so I can block him? Thanks!

Billy
Halofan1527@yahoo.com

markize
11-06-2008, 08:55 PM
i would like his ebay id too, but i am wondering why not just post it here in black and white......the guy seems like a total dope so why protect him, and send emails to everyone who requests it? it's not like this is an allegation, it's fact.

mark
sirfuzzy@comcast.net

cigarman44
11-06-2008, 11:25 PM
i would like his ebay id too, but i am wondering why not just post it here in black and white......the guy seems like a total dope so why protect him, and send emails to everyone who requests it? it's not like this is an allegation, it's fact.

mark
sirfuzzy@comcast.net

Amen! I was just thinking the same thing. If your gonna go through all the trouble to email every single person that ask for it, save yourself time and post the douche's name here so we all can avoid him. Why do him any favors?

Jags Fan Dan
11-07-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm not trying to protect this guy, just trying to protect myself.

b.heagy
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
search the posted email. item number will give you your answer.

Jags Fan Dan
11-07-2008, 08:40 AM
search the posted email. item number will give you your answer.
Good call!

sylbry
11-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Check out the neg this seller has. It's your boy. Same problem too.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=manica71&ftab=AllFeedback&item=110309443331&iid=110309443331&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:SFS&frm=1883

sylbry
11-08-2008, 06:05 PM
For that matter.

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=electsmith&Dirn=Left+by&ref=home

b.heagy
11-08-2008, 06:51 PM
someone should send this guy a link to this thread. if this guy gets blocked from enough auctions maybe he will become a more reasonable buyer to deal with.

Jags Fan Dan
11-08-2008, 08:06 PM
someone should send this guy a link to this thread. if this guy gets blocked from enough auctions maybe he will become a more reasonable buyer to deal with.
Brian,
God bless your mortal soul for thinking there is a logical or decent bone in this guy's body, but judging from the exchange with the other guy in this thread where he was going to sue for $250 per day on a $10 bat, I say good luck with talking sense into this guy. How many times can he call different people the worst seller on eBay before it loses all meaning?:D

Jags Fan Dan
11-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Brian,
God bless your mortal soul for thinking there is a logical or decent bone in this guy's body, but judging from the exchange with the other guy in this thread where he was going to sue for $250 per day on a $10 bat, I say good luck with talking sense into this guy. How many times can he call different people the worst seller on eBay before it loses all meaning?:D
Sorry, meant Bill, not Brian...not sure where that came from.

b.heagy
11-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Brian,

You have a good point. On the other hand if his buying habits are restrained by the knowledgeable dealers I would think he would play a different game. Of course ebay could change their rules back to having sellers leave negative feedback (among other changes) and alot of this nonsense would go away. This buyer is clearly trying to bully sellers into playing his game. Part of the product that ebay has created. It is a shame, alot of quality sellers are bailing on eBay (at least from my side of the spectrum). I have stopped selling on ebay myself due to the various changes of their policies.

Jags Fan Dan
11-09-2008, 07:40 AM
You have a good point. On the other hand if his buying habits are restrained by the knowledgeable dealers I would think he would play a different game. Of course ebay could change their rules back to having sellers leave negative feedback (among other changes) and alot of this nonsense would go away. This buyer is clearly trying to bully sellers into playing his game. Part of the product that ebay has created. It is a shame, alot of quality sellers are bailing on eBay (at least from my side of the spectrum). I have stopped selling on ebay myself due to the various changes of their policies.
The scariest and saddest part to me is that it seems he is bullying successfully the vast majority of the time. I can't say I blame anybody who uses eBay as a last resort now.

madlab7
11-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Glad this thread was started. This guy bid on one of my bats today, and I had to go and cancel it and block him. Thanks guys!

madlab7
11-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Ok, so right after I did the block and cancel, the bat had another bid on it for essentially the same amount. Got me wondering, so I check this guys feedback, and he leaves similar feedback as the other guy. Check this guys out and let me know what you guys think.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=first_team_sports&iid=-1&de=off&items=200

Jags Fan Dan
11-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Seems like the same guy. I would cancel those bids.

Jags Fan Dan
11-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Seems like the same guy. I would cancel those bids.Looking back, I sold that second guy a couple of bats a couple of months back and had no issues. But it was the same type of deal where he was buying stuff like CRAZY at the time. Seemed like he bought half the bats on eBay for a while. VERY weird stuff.

Jags Fan Dan
11-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Just to update the most recent events, I received emails from the guy stating he would be leaving negative feedback tomorrow. This was on Sunday. To date, no negative feedback, but what shows up in my paypal account today? 2 payments. One for just a bat and one for the other bat plus $10 shipping! I refunded the payments already and explained the bats are no longer available for sale. I expect negative feedback is headed my way soon. Oh well. I'm sure laying down for the guy would be a lot simpler than actually taking a stand, but I will rest better knowing that I would not succumb to the hostile business practices it seems this guy indulges in.

FENWAY
11-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I love how he charges $15 for shipping though...wonder if thats negotiable:D

Jags Fan Dan
11-22-2008, 04:41 PM
I didn't know he was selling anything, but if he is, good luck to all!:D

As an update, still no negative feedback and haven't heard anything from the guy. I did inform eBay of the situation, and what this situation is, in eBay's eyes, is feedback extortion. If someone wins your auction and then wants something more from you than what they won and they threaten negative feedback, save all of the emails and send them to eBay. What this guy did is against eBay's rules, and I was assured by eBay that if negative feedback was left by this guy, it would be removed. I forwarded all of the emails and the threats of negative feedback from the winning bidder, so hopefully this thing is over with. We'll see.:rolleyes:

Jags Fan Dan
11-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Well, I got the negative feedback today. Let's see if eBay will remove it.

Rob L
11-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Maybe a response to his negative feedback should point to this thread. He seems to like to respond to comments and should be interesting when he sees that a thread about him is posted on eBay.

Jags Fan Dan
11-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Nah, I won't bother. The feedback will be taken down anyway, according to eBay. Plus, I want it to be a suprise if they suspend him.

cigarman44
11-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I had to block him and one of his other aliases on a current auction...

As soon as I blocked one I got a bid from his other.

check both of there feedbacks. Same BS

electsmith
first_team_sports

bigtruck260
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I had to block him and one of his other aliases on a current auction...

As soon as I blocked one I got a bid from his other.

check both of there feedbacks. Same BS

electsmith
first_team_sports

For a while, he was outbidding me on every auction that I bid on...pretty active about 2-3 months ago. I would bet that many of us have dealt with him.

Jags Fan Dan
12-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Well, I gave it hell, but it looks like the negative feedback stays. Unless something else happens with all of this, this will be my last post regarding this matter. I did inform eBay that I plan to never sell on their site again. Not that I sold alot to begin with on there. I also informed them that their policies that over-protect buyers and leave sellers holding the bag (of crap) will prove to be a detriment to the site. I told them their site is only as good as its sellers. I know, I know. They don't care.

Jags Fan Dan
02-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Well, not drag this garbage out of the can, but I logged into my eBay today and my feedback is back to 100%! The negatives are gone. Appears our friend changed his ID to esnot9999.

Sheffield11
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I believe he was banned from ebay a few days ago because he is no longer a registered user. He won a few of items and always caused problems so im very happy of this. On the flip side he filed a paypal claim against me for the last thing he won about a month ago for non delivery, Likely I save all my receipts for 2 months, he must be mad that he got kicked off and now is trying to get back the sellers.

Jags Fan Dan
02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I believe he was banned from ebay a few days ago because he is no longer a registered user. He won a few of items and always caused problems so im very happy of this. On the flip side he filed a paypal claim against me for the last thing he won about a month ago for non delivery, Likely I save all my receipts for 2 months, he must be mad that he got kicked off and now is trying to get back the sellers.
I didn't know if you got banned that your feedback would disappear. Or did they finally come to their senses and delete his negatives?:confused:

sammy
02-17-2009, 06:01 PM
If a person becomes NLR on eBay, all the negatives left by that person are removed.

One of the better aspects of eBay's new feedback policy.

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 11:55 AM

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Ebay has let the "gen-Y" morons take over......they are clueless, as is pretty much the whole mentality of our country these days......and they are driving ebay into the ground head first. I was a Power Seller too.....now you can't leave negative feedback for a buyer???

ARE YOU KIDDING?

Ebay is lucky if I sell more than 4 items a year now. Lost my "Power Seller" status. Could care less.

Here's my quick story......sold a jersey back in November (early November), had a 10-day payment required, listed as plain as day on the auction. The jersey sold for over $2,000.00.

The reason I sold it was to raise money quickly for some debt I had due.

So, the buyer take 4 weeks to send me a PARTIAL PAYMENT, emailing me just 2 times along the way saying how he has "listed items on ebay to help pay for the jersey".

WHAT? Why is his financial situation now MY problem???

So, right before he makes the partial payment, he emails me and says he is "sending payment.....You should have it in a day or two...."

For the next 6 days, I am checking my mail as soon as I get home. Nothing. He keeps emailing me, asking me "Did you receice my payment yet??" I keep emailing him back saying "No, it didn't come today. I'm sure it will be delivered tomorrow."

Finally, I get on ebay to double check that he hadn't sent me payment via paypal. It shows no payment on the item.

Then, the next day I'm at work, and I get a phone call from a Paypal representative. She says "We're calling about the case opened up against you on ebay for a jersey?" I said "WHAT??" She says, "Yes, the customer has filed an 'Item not received, or not received as described' case against you."

Having had a prior bad experience with Paypal, I was in NO MOOD for this s#!t again. So, after I chuckled in her in ear, I calmly explained, with full-adjective-latent detail, what a piece of garbage company she worked for, and how DARE they stand up for a loser who filed a FALSE case against me, a guy with 100% positive feedback, for an item HE HADN'T EVEN PAID FOR YET!

She meakly says "But he has paid you, sir. Have you logged into your paypal account lately?"

This loser had made a "partial payment", seperate and away from the transaction we had together on ebay. He did this because when you make a PARTIAL PAYMENT, which we had NEVER discussed to this point, Paypal will not make the item as "Paid via Paypal" unless the entire payment is made. So he went into Paypal OUTSIDE of our transaction to pay me what he WANTED to pay, which of course has no connection to our transaction. The only way I would have known would have been if he had TOLD me what he had done, or if I had been lucky enough to haphazardly log into Paypal and check to see if I had received a payment.

to be cont.

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
cont.....

So she tells me "Since he has opened a case against you, we have placed a HOLD on the $1,500.00 he paid you".

WHAT? Then I have no access to his un-agreed upon partial payment??? So, in effect, he hasn't paid a freaking PENNY for the item he won from me??? This was beyond absurd, and I told her in no uncertain terms. I also knew what was coming next from lemmings like her, so I beat her to the punch.

I told this Paypal rep what she could do with her "case", and hung up on her.

Then, I instantly logged into ebay and sent three consecutive lambasting emails to this loser asking him why he did what he did? He hadn't paid in full, he led me to believe the payment was coming in the mail....and when I kept telling him I hadn't received it, he never even mentioned "I made it through paypal."

He sends me this limp-dick response "Well, when you didn't tell me you had received my payment, I thought you were pulling a fast one and scamming me. So I stopped the payment. The only way I could stop the payment was to start the case......That's what ebay and paypal told me."

to be cont again....

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
(sorry for the "cont." stuff, but I'm at work, and am fitting this inbetween).....

So then, I have to be nice against everything I'm made of JUST to get this loser to "agree to drop the case, since now there is absolutely NO payment of any kind made for the auction".......which he then proceeds to act like he's doing me a FAVOR by doing so.

You guys ever feel like you just want to PUMMEL someone?:mad:

Anyway, he closes out this "case" he wrongfully opened (it took about 5 days) and made the partial payment funds available to me......at which time I transferred into my checking account as quickly as I could to pay down the debt I was trying to get rid of in the first place.

Today? It's Feb 18, 2009. I still have yet to receive the remaining $650.00 and change this guy stills owes me for the jersey. He emailed me over a week agao, saying he was going to "send a check" this time, and I should have it in a day or so, most likely by the weekend.

That was LAST weekend......It's now Wednesday......nothing.

He has waited SO LONG to pay me for the auction, that we can't even exchange positive feedback for it any longer, as the auction item has been removed from the data base of ebay.

Hmmmmmmm........maybe I'll teach this piece of garbage what it's like to NOT follow the rules? MAYBE......I'll ship him his jersey three months after I receive his final payment.......and then I'll send the letters of authenticity that were supposed to come with it in another three months?

The point of this story is to show you JUST how whacked out ebay (& Paypal who is OWNED by ebay) really is, and how they have crapped down the throats of the sellers......YOU KNOW......the ones that make ebay what it is?

Quite frankly, I am so disgusted with ebay, I could care less if they went out of biz......although I know that will never happen. They are now as intertwined in American society as the internet. So maybe after they lose quite a bit of business, they'll fire all of the morons they have running it now, and things will get back to the good old days.

We'll see, but I have no hopes.....I'm not that foolish.

jv225
02-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow Suicide squeeze that is crazy. Why is that people don't have enough sense to not bid if they can't afford the item? I mean damn if it's going to take you months to pay for something maybe you should actually wait until you have the cash. Anytime I win an ebay auction I pay within minutes of it ending unless I go to sleep before the end then I pay in the morning before I leave for work.

sammy
02-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Let's see....

You have 1500.00 of his.............and...............
you still have the jersey.

Seems like it is mainly his problem now.

500.00 for aggravation damages and return the rest :)

BULBUS
02-18-2009, 02:49 PM
And I believe that once you cancel a Paypal claim, you can not file a second.

sylbry
02-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Since we are bashing ebay paypal I need to throw a story in.

I sold a Porsche on ebay in May of 2007. It was won by a fellow in Germany who spoke no English. My auction stated deposit within 48 hours with payment in full in 7 days. Time passed, no payment. After a month or so I tried to file a non-paying bidder complaint. Ebay rejected it stating the seller intends on completing the transaction.

In the meantime the German (named Helmut, a name I will never forget) buys another Porsche from Hyman Motors, a highly regarded classic car dealer. Well now the German wants to ship the two together. Nevermind the point that he hasn't paid me a penny. Three months pass and I get a deposit of some nominal amount.

Five months pass and he finally decides to pay me. Now Hyman is waiting for my Porsche to ship them together. I gave the German quotes for shipping to Hyman and even offered to do the arrangements. But I will not front the money. Not after how long it took for him to pay me. No response from the German.

Finally Hyman got sick of waiting, sent a truck and away the car went. This was in November

So thanks to ebay/paypal I had to wait 5 months for the money and six months to get it out of my garage.

I know it isn't game used but it is an example of how ebay/paypal will hold you hostage regardless of how bad the seller has violated your terms of agreement. Do you think I will ever use ebay to sell anything large again? Not a chance. Thank goodness for Craigslist.

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow Suicide squeeze that is crazy. Why is that people don't have enough sense to not bid if they can't afford the item? I mean damn if it's going to take you months to pay for something maybe you should actually wait until you have the cash. Anytime I win an ebay auction I pay within minutes of it ending unless I go to sleep before the end then I pay in the morning before I leave for work.

jv225........you want to hear the FUNNIEST part of it ALL????

I received one of those (apparently automatic) "customer survey" emails from Paypal, asking me if I was satisfied with their "service".

I'd copy you all on my response, but I would be repremanded and most likely suspended from this site for the verbage I used in my description of just how happy I was with their service.:o

I'm telling you, people, we are NOT making progress in moving in the right direction in this country. There are some fairly STUPID people put in positions of authority, and we're all paying a steep price for it.

FLEAbay and PLAYpal are two emphatic examples of what is going wrong with great companies with the new younger "minds" take over. And please, don't get me wrong......I know there are a LOT of younger people who are totally capible of doing things right, and the proper way. It's just that they apparently aren't the ones who are "exciting" or "forward thinking" enough to grab the fancy of the exec's performing the hiring. No problem, eventually someone who's LOADED with billions will start up a company to compete with ebay, and we'll witness the collapse of the biggest company in history to have ever come from the "internet" explosion.

I welcome it with open arms.....especially after reading this post and all of the comments.

Last comment from me on this thread.....TO ANY AND ALL SELLERS......If you are representing honestly what you are selling, and you have done it right in your auction and someone starts "F'ing" with you like this piece of steamy dog poop-on-the-sidewalk that this thread is about did......do whatever you can to instigate the exact opposite of whatever the buyer wants. In layman's terms.....make the SOB's life as miserable as he has made yours (ours)...... x 10! Remember what MOM taught us gang....

"Do undo others as they have done to you......then stick the knife in!!"

Ok, maybe I modified it a bit....;)

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
And I believe that once you cancel a Paypal claim, you can not file a second.

You are 100% correct.......which is why this loser who won my jersey was so reluctant in ending his wrongful case against me. He kept saying "Once I end this, I cannot start a new one"......Which was met with my "WHY did you start it IN THE FIRST PLACE????.....You HAVEN'T EVEN PAID ME FOR THE ITEM YOU WON?????"

He's just lucky I'm an honest guy. If I were in the mood to really give him a dose of "payback"......I would consider sending him a box, with delivery confirmation, with an old t-shirt I used to wear with holes in it so my birds could sit on my shoulder and crap all over me.

He'll get his jersey. I hope he realizes just how lucky he is.

You know, screw that.....I'll make sure he knows JUST how lucky he is.

I'm going to print this entire thread, and send the copy inside the box with his jersey......explaining to him it's a MUST READ. He'll get the picture.

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 03:33 PM

Exactly, jv225. as I'm sure most of us do.

But, at the risk of sounding like a broken record......you hit the nail on the head with your comment about "not being able to afford it".

This is why we are in the economic bedlam we are in. Think of all of the people that went ahead and bought houses they had no right buying. In fact, there were so many purchased by people who had no HOPE of keeping them, that the whole foundation of our economy is teetering on the brink of total collapse (a LARGE part of which is the current housing crisis), so we are having to "pitch in" via our Government bailing them all out with "emergency" stimulis packages, Billion dollar bail-outs, purchasing of BILLIONS of dollars of "bad assets" off the books of the major banks (to keep them solvent) who loaned the money out via FRAUDULENT short-term ARM's designed to make a lot of ex-alcoholic and drug-abusing mortgage loan officers BIG bucks for pushing paper to these very people who should have never qualified to buy a DAMN HOME in the first place.....

NICE F'ing JOB GREENSPAN!!!!!!!

*taking a deep breath*........I'm sorry, got a bit carried away there. But you see my point? This "idealological "me-first" mentality is embedded DEEP into society today.....because of the very GARBAGE like what's being allowed to transpire on EBAY today......leaving "responsibility" as a distant memory as a staple in conducting our lives.

You were on the mark with your comments, and American citizens had better get back to what led us down the straight and narrow....and we had better start punishing the ones who are using the system to their own advantage while they let the honest languish in problems they have caused for them while doing wrong things.......or we'll never climb out of our crash-course with the abyss we are heading into.

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Since we are bashing ebay paypal I need to throw a story in.

I sold a Porsche on ebay in May of 2007. It was won by a fellow in Germany who spoke no English. My auction stated deposit within 48 hours with payment in full in 7 days. Time passed, no payment. After a month or so I tried to file a non-paying bidder complaint. Ebay rejected it stating the seller intends on completing the transaction.

In the meantime the German (named Helmut, a name I will never forget) buys another Porsche from Hyman Motors, a highly regarded classic car dealer. Well now the German wants to ship the two together. Nevermind the point that he hasn't paid me a penny. Three months pass and I get a deposit of some nominal amount.

Five months pass and he finally decides to pay me. Now Hyman is waiting for my Porsche to ship them together. I gave the German quotes for shipping to Hyman and even offered to do the arrangements. But I will not front the money. Not after how long it took for him to pay me. No response from the German.

Finally Hyman got sick of waiting, sent a truck and away the car went. This was in November

So thanks to ebay/paypal I had to wait 5 months for the money and six months to get it out of my garage.

I know it isn't game used but it is an example of how ebay/paypal will hold you hostage regardless of how bad the seller has violated your terms of agreement. Do you think I will ever use ebay to sell anything large again? Not a chance. Thank goodness for Craigslist.

It's unreal. Just leaves me speechless how a buyer can DUMP down on us sellers.......and there is NO support from ebay whatsoever.

That's because they're too busy hiring 21 year olds with "great forward-thinking ideas!!!"

God help me......I'm getting that "THROTTLING THE "F" OUT OF THE FIRST YOUNG PUNK THAT WALKS BY ME" feeling again!!!:p

suave1477
02-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Suicide you sound very hostile and violent ever think about taking up a hobby to rid your stress like collect Game Used Items from Sports or maybe take up your spare time with selling on ebay or even combining the 2 lol lol lol:D :D :D :D :D

suicide_squeeze
02-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Suicide you sound very hostile and violent ever think about taking up a hobby to rid your stress like collect Game Used Items from Sports or maybe take up your spare time with selling on ebay or even combining the 2 lol lol lol:D :D :D :D :D

(smiling with you).....

Actually, I am not violent at all.

Through the years, however, I have grown extremely tired of "stupid people". ANd I have a really grown to resent stupid organizations and formats that reward the wrong, the criminals, and the advantage-takers over the honest. So...if I come off as sounding a bit harsh, it's because I have become hostile and violent towards it all. :D

I don't mean to sound like I have no tolerance.......but my LORD, they seem to be everywhere. And if today's state isn't a good indication we should all be tired of it......then I don't know what is?:(

nyjetsfan14
02-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Through the years, however, I have grown extremely tired of "stupid people". ANd I have a really grown to resent stupid organizations and formats that reward the wrong, the criminals, and the advantage-takers over the honest. So...if I come off as sounding a bit harsh, it's because I have become hostile and violent towards it all.

Welcome to the life of a NY Jets fan :(

jv225
02-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Exactly, jv225. as I'm sure most of us do.

But, at the risk of sounding like a broken record......you hit the nail on the head with your comment about "not being able to afford it".

This is why we are in the economic bedlam we are in. Think of all of the people that went ahead and bought houses they had no right buying. In fact, there were so many purchased by people who had no HOPE of keeping them, that the whole foundation of our economy is teetering on the brink of total collapse (a LARGE part of which is the current housing crisis), so we are having to "pitch in" via our Government bailing them all out with "emergency" stimulis packages, Billion dollar bail-outs, purchasing of BILLIONS of dollars of "bad assets" off the books of the major banks (to keep them solvent) who loaned the money out via FRAUDULENT short-term ARM's designed to make a lot of ex-alcoholic and drug-abusing mortgage loan officers BIG bucks for pushing paper to these very people who should have never qualified to buy a DAMN HOME in the first place.....

NICE F'ing JOB GREENSPAN!!!!!!!

*taking a deep breath*........I'm sorry, got a bit carried away there. But you see my point? This "idealological "me-first" mentality is embedded DEEP into society today.....because of the very GARBAGE like what's being allowed to transpire on EBAY today......leaving "responsibility" as a distant memory as a staple in conducting our lives.

You were on the mark with your comments, and American citizens had better get back to what led us down the straight and narrow....and we had better start punishing the ones who are using the system to their own advantage while they let the honest languish in problems they have caused for them while doing wrong things.......or we'll never climb out of our crash-course with the abyss we are heading into.

That's funny suicide squeeze. In my first post I actually started typing about this whole mortgage thing and people not having enough damn common sense to only buy what they can actually afford but I started to rant and get political and decided I better delete it. So you actually saved me quite a bit of typing time since you did it for me :D
We seem to think alike since I agree with pretty much everything you have said here.

David
02-18-2009, 06:29 PM
If the seller refused to pay the amount due (winning bids plus stated shipping charges) I think you can have any negative feedbacks removed. Winners have a lot of leeway these days, but they are still required to pay the bill before gaining the right to give negative feedback.