Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ziggy
    • Oct 2007

2009 last year of Majestic Contract -MLB

Don't know what other think, but I am excited that this is the last year of the Majestic contract with MLB....hopefully the last year of Majestic. Of course they could be awarded the new contract as well but we will have to wait and see. I hear Nike really wants that deal. I have seen some of the college baseball uniforms Nike makes and they are top notch quality. I would love to see Wilson or Rawlings MLB jerseys again but doubt they will get in the bidding with Nike, Majestic, etc.... ( did not care much for Russell either but I think they were better than majestic.

Any thoughts?
  • BergerKing22784
    • Jul 2007

Re: 2009 last year of Majestic Contract -MLB

That would be awesome for Nike. I would not be surprized to see Under Armour get into the bidding war also. With they going to the cool base jerseys recently I am sure Under Armour could make both cold and warm weather jerseys for the players.

Comment

• packerfan
      • Feb 2008

I'd like to see Rawlings get the next contract again. Always thought they were the best!

Comment

• ironmanfan
        • Sep 2005

The other factor to consider was that Majestic was a privately owned company that was bought out by the Vanity Fair Corporation a couple years ago which affect a future contract as well.

Comment

• intheminors
          • Jul 2006

Nike? Have you lost your mind...

Let me present Exhibit A:
          EUGENE -- One by one, the six Oregon baseball players were called out from behind a closed door to model their new uniforms. When they emerged, they were met with cameras and claps from some of the assembled guests Wednesday...

Kyle

Comment

Working...