PDA

View Full Version : Another Sid Luckman Jersey

cohibasmoker
11-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey guys, check this eBay auction out.

Jim

http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/1299-Sid-Luckman-Game-Worn-Jersey_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ28270QQihZ012QQi temZ220306987513QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#la-image-2

javabob123
11-13-2008, 12:32 AM
But there's no way that this one is as good as the one sold by American Memorabilia. No paint splatters and it didn't hang in my closet for 35 years.

While we are on the subject of American Memorabilia, I would just like to say that Victor and Co were nothing but professional all the way. I could not have asked for better representation, between the awesome catalog and Victor's hard work showing the jersey in Chicago and Vegas. We entered into a contract that was fair and reasonable to both parties and I was paid in full...30 days after the auction ended. Thank you Victor and Kieta.

ChrisCavalier
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just deleted a number of posts on this thread that appeared to try unnecessarily cast negative shadows on a company within the industry. I also deleted a number of posts that were both unnecessary and personal in nature. For those wishing to use the forum, please take note of the following forum rule:

It is expected that all posts are to be created with a sincere attempt to benefit the hobby. Any posts which the Administrator deems as a personal attack or an attempt to unnecessarily discredit others will be subject to the administrative rules of the forum.

While we don't want to have to exercise the administrative rules of forum, we really don't want to create a negative environment with posts here. I think we can just take away that the consignor had a good experience in this situation and leave it at that.

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.