PDA

View Full Version : Game used bats wanted

emann
11-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I am interested in buying the following game used bats and would consider any other GU items also, batting gloves, jerseys, etc; Kirby Puckett, Manny Rameriez, Jeff Kent, Wade Boggs, Dave Winfield, Andre Dawson, Tim Raines, Ryne Sandburg, Gary Carter, Dave Parker, Dale Murphy, Tony Gwynn, Jim Rice and Dwight Evans.

Please post to this thread if you have any of the above items for sale.

Thank you.

SkubeBats
11-17-2008, 02:21 PM
emann,
I have a couple of items from some of the guys on your list, give an email.

Ozric
11-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I have 4 nice game used Boggs bats ranging from the minor league to the Devil Rays and may part with one or more of them. Please send me a note if interested.

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

b.heagy
11-18-2008, 07:23 AM
hofbats.com has a Manny and Boggs. trustworthy dealer and easy to work with. I have bought dozens of bats from Tim without any problems.

JETEFAN
11-19-2008, 09:09 AM
hofbats.com has a Manny and Boggs. trustworthy dealer and easy to work with. I have bought dozens of bats from Tim without any problems.

DITTO !!!!! Tim is top notch......

George

Sheffield11
11-19-2008, 11:46 AM
I am interested in buying the following game used bats and would consider any other GU items also, batting gloves, jerseys, etc; Kirby Puckett, Manny Rameriez, Jeff Kent, Wade Boggs, Dave Winfield, Andre Dawson, Tim Raines, Ryne Sandburg, Gary Carter, Dave Parker, Dale Murphy, Tony Gwynn, Jim Rice and Dwight Evans.

Please post to this thread if you have any of the above items for sale.

Thank you.

I have 4 uncracked Jeff Kent GU bats, my email is abragg112@aol.com

gameusedbat.com
11-20-2008, 04:59 PM
emann,

We have a few different Manny Ramirez game used bats, a Manny Ramirez game worn glove, and solo gamers of Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Dave Winfield, and Gary Carter all signed. We also have one unused game issued Manny Ramirez bat that is unsigned. Feel free to email us your number to info@gameusedbat.com for more information.

Thanks, Ryan

mdube16
11-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I have an awsome pair of Tim Raines game used cleats. Email me if interested.

Thanks
Mark
mdube16@bellsouth.net

emann
11-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Knocked Boggs off the list (thanks again Tim!), still looking for the above player bats... Anybody got anything? I'd also be interested in batting gloves from Boggs, Dawson, Manny, Winfield or Carter. Thanks!