11-18-2008, 04:17 AM
Shanon Stewart - GU and Autographed - $125
Chili Davis - GU - $75
Morals - GU - $30
Mariano Duncon - Yankees GU - $100
Swanson - 1970's GU - $50
Hutchenson - GU Angels (picked this one up at spring training in 1990's - $25

Open to trades for Mariner items!

Add shiping, discounts for more than 1 purchase!
http://friendsofcff.com/images/display/bats4sale.JPG

tym
11-18-2008, 04:19 AM
Another view with the Stewart auto.....

http://friendsofcff.com/images/display/bat4sale2.JPG

tym
11-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Dont like prices? Make offers :)

harpt
11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey Buddy

Do you know much about autographed cards from players in your neck of the woods...particularly Ichiro?

I have a card of his that was part of a larger group of things I purchased awhile ago. The card is made by Donruss (Studio 2002), but is made to look like a credit card. On the back, it is signed by Ichiro...just like you would sign a credit card.

Anyway, you can probably tell I know very little about these cards, but I had the feeling Ichiro doesn't sign a ton. When I look at his autographed cards on ebay (albeit I have not seen this one in particular), I see a lot of high priced starting prices, but nobody bidding. Is this a relative "dime a dozen" type item?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

TFig27
11-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey Buddy

Do you know much about autographed cards from players in your neck of the woods...particularly Ichiro?

I have a card of his that was part of a larger group of things I purchased awhile ago. The card is made by Donruss (Studio 2002), but is made to look like a credit card. On the back, it is signed by Ichiro...just like you would sign a credit card.

Anyway, you can probably tell I know very little about these cards, but I had the feeling Ichiro doesn't sign a ton. When I look at his autographed cards on ebay (albeit I have not seen this one in particular), I see a lot of high priced starting prices, but nobody bidding. Is this a relative "dime a dozen" type item?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Scott,

If those are the cards I am thinking of, I believe they are facsimile autos. Post a scan if you can.

Tom

harpt
11-21-2008, 10:37 PM
You're probably right. It might have otherwise been too good to be true. Anyway, here are the pics.

tym
11-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Sorry I dont do cards! Cant help you.

But the bats are still available and offer for cash or trade are cool....
Cheers
Ty