PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh Valley IronPigs (phillies)

bosox46
11-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Hello. I'm looking for any Lehigh Valley IronPigs game used items. They are the AAA affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies. If you have any jerseys, bats, or other game used items, please let me know. Any players will do, example Mike Cervenak, J.A. Happ...... I have already found some on ebay that I purchased but am still looking for more christmas gifts.

Thanks for your time
Joel
threekoala@aol.com

pjbmd
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Joel,
The Pigs were unbelievably stingy with their stuff this year
I made several serious attempts to purchase goods from them this year but got nowhere. I was told that they are recycling jerseys for next year
They did auction off a few sets of jerseys at games this year, those were special game jerseys, not their standard jerseys
One guy on e-bay is currently auctioning off Suomi's catchers gear as well at TJ Bohn game worn red hats
Hope this helps
pjb

Chris78
11-24-2008, 07:51 PM
I also tried to see if they would sell their jerseys and cracked bats. I never received responses from them when I asked. The specialty jerseys went very high, although I did obtain two of them in auctions. Maybe they will have a fanfest before the season and have some game used merchandise, but I am not counting on it.

ironmanfan
11-25-2008, 08:27 AM
I went to the game on Mother's Day and they auctioned off the Pink jersey's the players/coaches wore that day & was going to bid on manager Dave Huppert's top thinking it may go for a $100 or so, but I was shocked when it was over $200 (as most were).

ironmanfan
11-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Totally OT, but here is a picture of my 16 year old son performing the National Anthem (sax solo) at Coca Cola Park in Allentown before the May 13th game vs. Norfolk (Orioles AAA Team)..

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/whhp72/DSC00115.jpg

Canseco44
11-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Didn't know if you saw this or not. It looks pretty sweet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brian-Mazone-Lehigh-Valley-IronPigs-Game-Worn-Jersey_W0QQitemZ160301040494QQihZ006QQcategoryZ605 97QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bosox46
11-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks everybody for all the info. Hopefully some more items will be put up for sale soon.

Thanks again!