PDA

View Full Version : Nickerson jersey - fishy

jake33
11-25-2008, 09:18 AM
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/lgrdnk

Over the last 2 years there was 3 game issued bucs jerseys that hit the market and this one looks too crisp to be a gamer.

I actually have a 1996 nickerson gamer from 7 years ago that I got from nickerson's agent white size 44.

Still awaiting response from the seller

34swtns
11-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Jake, it's gotta be just another one of the half-dozen '96 Nickersons floating around that Hardy never laid eyes on much less wore in a game.
Plus, the seller wants about $150 more than it's worth. :rolleyes:

dcrules01
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
So do we take this as the seller knows what he has and is misleading potential buyers or did he buy a game issued thinking it was a gamer and was mislead by another seller.It amazes me recently I saw 2 jerseys that were game issued and I knew that 1st hand and the seller put the famous Game Issued possibly Game Worn.It really sucks that people are dishonest just to make a few extra bucks on items.Has the economy become that bad now that it has turned an honest seller at 1 time into a dishonest seller?

trsent
11-26-2008, 02:52 PM
He says there are grass and paint stains, but I do not see any such stains on his far away photos. I would think maybe he would give close ups of such use.

The good news is this guy doesn't smoke at home so you know the jersey will not smell like Marlboro.