PDA

View Full Version : Todd Hammel #5 New Jersey Knights WLAF Jersey

Canseco44
11-25-2008, 09:23 AM
I am looking for Todd Hammels white #5 jersey from the New Jersey Knights in the WLAF. I talked with Mark Hayne at Gridiron Exchange and he remembers selling this jersey. If anyone knows where it is I will pay good money for it. It was a white #5 size 44.

Thanks, Todd Ricks tricks@huntingtonisd.com

Canseco44
12-12-2008, 09:17 AM
I would like to thank Mark Hayne for finding a needle in a haystack. He put me in touch with the person who owns this jersey and I have made a deal to buy it. It was a on in a million shot, but Mark did it. Thanks again, and let me know if you ever need help.

Thanks, Todd Ricks

msham
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Hello Rick,

My name is Tanna Hammel and I am Todd's wife. I have been looking for a helmet or a jersey from when Todd played in the WLAF. I could not believe it when I saw this. Would you be willing to help me find a helmet for the New Jersey Knights? Todd has every helmet from every team he ever palyed with except the one from New Jersey Knights. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tanna

Panthers
06-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I do have one but it is a lineman's helmet. The best bet is to get in touch with the former WLAF employees like Vince Casey at the NFL and Tilman Engel with the Frankfurt Galaxy.

I can help you there.

LDZKW@aol.com