PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions: needle in haystack requests

coyote99
12-01-2008, 12:00 PM
This is remote at best, but with the Lions play, I thought if anyone had one to sell, this would be the time!

Looking for the following Lions jerseys that played at Grand Valley State University.

Rob Rubick
Jeff Chadwick
Eric Lynch
David Kircus

Thanks!
Joric

TigerSteve
12-02-2008, 02:58 PM
I am also looking for a rare Lions item, a Victory.

cohibasmoker
12-02-2008, 03:27 PM
This is remote at best, but with the Lions play, I thought if anyone had one to sell, this would be the time!

Looking for the following Lions jerseys that played at Grand Valley State University.

Rob Rubick
Jeff Chadwick
Eric Lynch
David Kircus

Thanks!
Joric

I have a Columbia Blue jersey from 1977. The bottom has been trimmed but the Sand-knit tag is still on there. Also, the nameplate has been removed. The price is $55.00 plus $5.00 for shipping. I can send scans if you want.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

jppopma
12-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Joric, Thanks for skipping over the Curt Anes Lions preseason jersey I have been on the hunt for. :) I'm bummed that the Lakers dropped it in 2OT, I was planning to make it back up there this weekend if they had won.

If you are looking for a GVSU gamer, they were selling them a few years ago through one of them "we sell" places. Not sure what they ever did with the ones that did not sell.

Good luck and Lakers next year!

coyote99
12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
TigerSteve- a victory would be nice!

jppopma- I did see your Anes post, and I did not really think anyone would have any GV alum shirts but it was worth a try. If you are looking to buy a GV jersey or helmet, try Doug Lipinski at Grand Valley who I think is still their asst Athletic Director. Bought 1 helmet and 2 jerseys from him two years ago.

Larry Pelliccioni
05-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Joric,
There is an Eric Lynch with 75th year patch in a basement in Northville, Michigan in the event you are interested.
Larry Pelliccioni

Larry Pelliccioni
05-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Joric,
There is an Eric Lynch with 75th year patch on the way to Phoenix Arizona for which I thank you very much. I enjoy finding those needles in the haystack...
Larry Pelliccioni
12-03-2008 01:49 PM