Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sagecoll
    • Nov 2005

Looking for David Wright Memorabilia at less than LRM prices

I'm searching for David Wright things to add to my collection. If anyone as anything of David Wright at less than Locker Room Memorabilia prices I'd be delighted to do business with you
  • Yankwood
    • Nov 2005

Re: Looking for David Wright Memorabilia at less than LRM prices

Bats? What price range?

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

What would you pay for David Wright game used cleats autographed?

Comment

• sagecoll
        • Nov 2005

I'm looking for

Bats= Less than 400
        Batting Gloves= Less than 120 for a single
        Cleats= Less than 150 for a single
        Wristbands= Less than 90 for a single
        Hats= Less than 200
        --------------------------

All these prices are for autographed pieces

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Well I wish you luck on those prices David Wright is one of baseballs hot young commodities i dont know of anyone who would let go of there items for those prices?

Comment

• s.carter
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

Sagecoll, I agree with Suave, good luck finding anyone to sell to you for those prices. You gotta be crazy to even write that post. I paid over $100 for cleats I used for high school baseball. You want one of the top 5 young players in baseball's game used for under $200??? If you find anyone to sell to you at that price please let me know who they are cause I'd absolutely love to rob oh I meant do business with them.

Comment

• ahuff
              • Nov 2005

Sorry guys, but couldn't those last few posts have been worded a bit more tactfully or not been posted all together?

Sagecoll did not lash out at anyone, but simply stated that if anyone would be willing to sell for less than LRM to let him know. I'm sure he knows that not everyone will come knocking down his door, but I'm sure if he has patience, he will find something he is satisfied with in price and collectibility.
              "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• s.carter
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

AHuff nobody was "lashing out" at Sageholl. I find it hilarious that the morals police have come out after half the things I read on this forum. I've read about everything under the sun that has nothing to do with the hobby and you are coming at me about just telling Sageholl to be realistic?? Was my post sarcastic? Yes it absoultely was, but by no means was anyone lashing out.

Comment

• suave1477
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2006

ahuff whos lashing out i was just speaking the truth i said i wished him luck!!!

He can be patient all he wants to wait for those items at those prices chances of it happening are slim to none that would be like asking Steiner for a game used Derek Jeter jersey for $5.00 I can wait for that to happen too!!!

Comment

• Yankwood
                    • Nov 2005

Well, believe it or nat, I have just what the young fella may be looking for.

Comment

• suave1477
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2006

Yankwood really thats great well then i guess he lucked out. If you items in that price range please let me know ill buy some too?

Comment

• Yankwood
                        • Nov 2005

I have a Derek Jeter jersey for $5.00.

Comment

• suave1477
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2006

Yankwood how did you know? I have been looking for a Jeter jersey for $5.00 lol lol

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sagecoll
                            I'm looking for

Bats= Less than 400
                            Batting Gloves= Less than 120 for a single
                            Cleats= Less than 150 for a single
                            Wristbands= Less than 90 for a single
                            Hats= Less than 200
                            --------------------------

All these prices are for autographed pieces
                            I read this and thought sagecoll's price offers were ridiculously high. 90 bucks for a single sweat band? $400 for a bat from some dude I have never heard of?
                            He said what he wanted and the price he was willing to pay.

THE END

Comment

• suave1477
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2006

Both teams play hard, are you serious you never heard of David Wright his is just about one of the best players in the National League also was voted lasted year as making the most outstanding play in the season. He is also one of the most sought after game used items after pujols jeter and other superstars

Comment

Working...