PDA

View Full Version : Before I bid - Calling all experts

mmonte4
04-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I am very interested in this item. I am VERY close to bidding but would like to get the expert opinion before I lay down the cash- Howard, Joel, Etc. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auction_Item.asp?Auction_ID=26790

suave1477
04-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Well look at it like this if they are real or not they are worth buying.

The reasons:
If they are real GREAT!!!

if they are not real you can sell them back on ebay for $500 - $1000 as collectible sneakers.

People collect Jordans old retail sneakers i have seen them go in the thousands if you have an old pair of Michael Jordan sneakers in good condition.

I sold an old pair of Dennis Rodman sneakers for over a $100

trsent
04-01-2006, 06:45 PM
I am very interested in this item. I am VERY close to bidding but would like to get the expert opinion before I lay down the cash- Howard, Joel, Etc. Please let me know what you think.

They look good to me with the description and picture as shown.

trsent
04-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I sold an old pair of Dennis Rodman sneakers for over a $100

Thanks a lot, I am packing, throwing out all sorts of crap, and now I have to get my old Rodman's out of the trash and list on eBay once I am settled. Oh well, I knew I shouldn't have thrown them away.

mmonte4
04-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Ill have the opprotunity to get these signed by Jordan this summer. Should I get these signed, and if so- where on the shoes?

I also have a pair of his original shoes from 1985. Which should I get signed. Ill only get one autograph.

suave1477
04-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Well personally i would say to get them autographed on the side black leather in silver paint marker or more preferable towards the back on the red leather with a black sharpie.

Either way it makes the sneakers valuable especially the red and black ones you have they are older.