PDA

View Full Version : Photomatch help please!!!

gannonknight85
12-12-2008, 01:23 AM
I know I posted my newly signed Hafner jersey in the December pickup section but, last night I also got a photographer to send me a picture of the back of hafner wearing this particular jersey I believe, which is where I need the help. I believe that the bottom left hand corner of the nameplate matches perfectly as well as a loose thread in the middle of the left hand of the 6. I would apprecciate any and all feedback.

trsent
12-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Andy, I think you are really reaching with evidence of this being a dead on photo-match. There are no loose threads that are exact matches that I can see. Now my eyes hurt. Maybe one of the experts on here can help us with this Photo Hunt project for you.

Rob L
12-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Andy, I believe it's a match. Edges of the number line up with nameplate, and the thread on the six originates from the same spot. Nice jersey!

both-teams-played-hard
12-12-2008, 02:01 AM
The crease on the "6" on the bottom lefthand side looks convincing.

gannonknight85
12-12-2008, 02:13 AM
it is hard to see in this picture, but if you enlarge the one of hafner wearing it, you can notice the objects i pointed out, although the picture of just the jersey doesn't show it because i can't get the picture right to show them. But i also just noticed the exact same puckering of the bottom left hand of the six. I've circled what I'm talking about in these pictures.

mariner_gamers
12-12-2008, 02:17 AM
I concur, the threads and crease are convincing.

DoctorLoomis
12-12-2008, 02:37 AM
How do we know that photo is really Travis Hafner??? JUST KIDDING!

trsent
12-12-2008, 02:46 AM
it is hard to see in this picture, but if you enlarge the one of hafner wearing it, you can notice the objects i pointed out, although the picture of just the jersey doesn't show it because i can't get the picture right to show them. But i also just noticed the exact same puckering of the bottom left hand of the six. I've circled what I'm talking about in these pictures.

Cool, I missed the crease, but I told you the others would find such when looking at the photos. So if you enlarge the pictures, you say they match? There are some great photo-match experts on here, like Rudy (the guy who partially quotes me in every post he makes so I completely quote me in every post I make) who do wonders with such pictures.