Look At This Lampson LOA On A JORDAN Gamer....UNREAL!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Look At This Lampson LOA On A JORDAN Gamer....UNREAL!

After reading this unbelieveable LOA I am simply shaking my head. I played jr. high basketball....high school basketball...and pick up games for 15 years after that. Never...ever...at any time...did my person nor my clothing ever receive a LARGE SCRAPE of any kind! Amazing! I suppose thats why this "gamer" only brought 2 grand.

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • 33bird
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Look At This Lampson LOA On A JORDAN Gamer....UNREAL!

Jerseys bad too. Name on the back is way too high up. There's also a bad pair of Jordan shoes on ebay with Lampson's coa. No sample tag or stamp. Just a pair of shoes anybody could buy at foot locker. The guy is unbelievable-literally.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Comment

• trsent
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
      After reading this unbelieveable LOA I am simply shaking my head. I played jr. high basketball....high school basketball...and pick up games for 15 years after that. Never...ever...at any time...did my person nor my clothing ever receive a LARGE SCRAPE of any kind! Amazing! I suppose thats why this "gamer" only brought 2 grand.

http://www.historicauctions.com/sear...ctionid/44341/
      That link is useless, Historic blocks GUU members from posting links on this site!

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
        • Nov 2007

Here is the description of the jersey directly from their website......

This size 46 Championship jersey was used by Michael Jordan in the 1996-97 season. This black alternate jersey shows great use. Both the front numbers and the Bulls letters show scratch marks as well as pilling. The number 2 on the back also has a large scrape. These scrapes are likely attributed to Jordan flying by defenders as they attempt to swipe at the ball, almost always ending in failure. This is a very rare example of a Jordan gamer from one of his best seasons with the Bulls. This jersey is 3 inches extra length. The tagging is very soft and stained due to extensive washing.
        Attached Files
        ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

Working...