PDA

View Full Version : basketball game used jerseys

geoff
04-02-2006, 03:52 PM
I have a Cedric Caballos Phoenix Suns 1996 game used signed jersey.Does anyone know the value if any on this jersey.I bought the jersey 8 or 9 yrs ago.I know i bought it from an auction in Sports Collectors Digest but i don't remember which one.When i was looking at the certificate its signed by Dave Miedima.Any help would be nice.

I also have a JR Rider Timbervolves jersey and shorts from 1995 or 1996.I bought these as a lot in 1996 from BE collectibles.Any value if any on these. Thanks in advance for the help.Geoff

David-A
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
I purchased a 1995-96 Minnesota TimberwolvesKevin Garnett Game-Used rookie jersey with a MEARS Letter (A5) and a PSA/DNA graded Mint 9 autograph. It cost me a lot to get it but I was thinking it was one of a kind. Does anyone have any opnionion about the value of the KG jersey?

Has anyone seen autographed D Wade or Lebron Rookie jerseys sell? Or any other NBA superstar signed rookie jersey?

The Ceballos jersey is nice. I will let you know if I see any similar jerseys sell.

***NOTE FROM MODERATOR- This User Is Currently Banned Forever Under Multiple Accounts For Consistently Breaking The Rules Of The Forum. User Received Many Warnings But Did Not Change Behavior. He Registered Today Under This New Account And Has Again Been Banned***

geoff
04-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Anyone else have any input on these jerseys other than a banned member.Thanks

both-teams-played-hard
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe $250 for the Rider, since its a defunct style. Maybe $200 for the Ceballos. I'm sure this is less than what you paid, but eBay has caused the prices of similar jerseys to drop. Since you bought them from BallPark Heroes, you know they're legit!