PDA

View Full Version : Meigrey Eagles 75th Jerseys

cohibasmoker
12-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey Sportsfans,

Got a email from Meigrey and they now have the Eagles jerseys with the 75th patch on them. Prices are pretty reasonable.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Jules9
12-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Email sent

BarryMeisel
12-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi everybody,

We're contacting those of you who had already requested a call for these jerseys. Once we've completed that list, we'll post the remaining jerseys for sale.

Please e-mail Rob Grose at rgrose@meigray.com if you'd like the list sent, or you have interest in any particular jersey.

Regards, Barry

cohibasmoker
12-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Barry,

Your staff is about as good as it gets. I just got my jerseys and they are terrific.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

indyred
12-17-2008, 11:01 PM
Those look nice. That 75th patch is really cool. The Eagles didn't use the black alternates last season did they? I think the blue and gold throwbacks were considered their alternate last season.

indyred
12-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Did Meigray also put on a their own serial # tag on these jerseys?

cohibasmoker
12-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Did Meigray also put on a their own serial # tag on these jerseys?

Yes- each jersey has their own serial numbered tag.

B1SON
12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
Bummer they aren't from this year. Please keep me in mind if you get this years jerseys, next year. My buddy pictured below, is Joe Mays #51. Thanks.

cohibasmoker
12-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Those look nice. That 75th patch is really cool. The Eagles didn't use the black alternates last season did they? I think the blue and gold throwbacks were considered their alternate last season.

The Eagles DID NOT wear their black jerseys last year but they have worn them this year. Did you know that, since the Eagles moved into the LINC in 2003, the Eagles have worn eight different versions of their jerseys?

-Inaugural Game at the Linc – a white jersey w/ LINC Inaugural Game patch;
-Traditional home jersey;
-Traditional away jersey;
-Black jersey (Starting in 2004);
-white jersey with 2004 Super Bowl patch;
-1933 Throwbacks (2007); and,
-75th Anniversary patch (2007) on both their green & white jerseys.

I own at least one of each except a Super Bowl jersey. It’s a collection within a collection. For me, their sharpest jersey is their black alternate jersey.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Dewey2007
12-18-2008, 01:43 PM
It appears that Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook do not participate in the Eagles/Meigray authentication program.

I just noticed that JO Sports Inc. has 4 McNabb & 8 Westbrook auto'd jerseys for sale from the 2007 season that all come with COA's directly from the players. Each jersey was marked by the player or EM with the particular team the jersey was worn against.

I guess this is not rare in this day and age (i.e. Manny & Steiner) but I found it interesting none the less.

cohibasmoker
12-18-2008, 03:00 PM
It appears that Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook do not participate in the Eagles/Meigray authentication program.

I just noticed that JO Sports Inc. has 4 McNabb & 8 Westbrook auto'd jerseys for sale from the 2007 season that all come with COA's directly from the players. Each jersey was marked by the player or EM with the particular team the jersey was worn against.

I guess this is not rare in this day and age (i.e. Manny & Steiner) but I found it interesting none the less.

In checking my MeiGrey list, there were two (2) McNabb and two (2) Westbrook game worn jerseys listed. There was one (1) jersey available for each player when the Eagles played Buffalo and New Orleans.

The McNabb jerseys were offered for $1750.00 while the Westbrook was offered for $1995.00. I found it very interesting in just how low the prices on McNabb jerseys have dumped. At one time, his jersey's were 5K or more.

Jim

flaa1a@comcst.net