PDA

View Full Version : Jeter items, need help

jkalathas
12-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Was wondering if one of the guys who collect Jeter on here could help me figure out the value of two Jeter items in my collection. First, I have an autographed Jeter game bat, that was signed personally by Derek and given to Don Zimmer so he could auction it off to raise money for his granddaughters softball complex. The bat is a game issued bat that was taken straight from Jeters locker, signed and given to Zim. The bat is signed with a light smudge to the signature. I have a letter that lists the bat as one of the items he sold at a charity event signed by Don also. The second item is a Jeter game used bat, I think from 2005 or 2006. Shows good use, its un-cracked and unsigned. Any info would be great. Thanks. John

jetersbatboy
12-18-2008, 07:14 PM
For the issued bat I would have to say around $650 or so. I know Taube sold a steiner issued signed bat for around there on eBay a few months back. As the game used it all depends. I believe HOF bats sold one for $1400 but the bat was pounded(not a Steiner) eBay prices vary from $750-$1100. That just what I have noticed.