• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stkmtimo
    • Nov 2005

Game Used Bats for Sale

Hi everyone,

I currently have the following game used bats available:

Jon Knott black Carolina Clubs signed and inscribed "Mississippi State '98-'01" - with an LOA signed and Jon pictured holding the bat - $75

Jack Wilson SAM - POUNDED with use and I believe I have a photomatch...obtained from BPH - $350

Craig Counsell Black LS C721 from Diamondbacks days - POUNDED with pine tar and tape and a very rare gamer - $135

Robby Hammock black SAM - cracked, great use, signed and inscribed "Perfect Game Catcher"; he caught Randy Johnson's perfect game - $200

Ryan Vogelsong black LS C243 - RARE pitcher's bat from his days with the Pirates - $75

Juan Encarnacion black LS S318 - pounded with use, comes with a Marlins LOA - $135

Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if you are interested!

Thanks,

Tim
  • stkmtimo
    • Nov 2005

Re: Game Used Bats for Sale

Sorry for the reply but the Jack Wilson SAM bat has an LOA from Ball Park Heroes, too. It's a great bat!

Thanks!

Comment

• stkmtimo
      • Nov 2005

I can't go much lower on these great pieces but here are the updated prices!

Jon Knott black Carolina Clubs signed and inscribed "Mississippi State '98-'01" - with an LOA signed and Jon pictured holding the bat - $65

Jack Wilson SAM - POUNDED with use and I believe I have a photomatch...obtained from BPH - $275

Craig Counsell Black LS C721 from Diamondbacks days - POUNDED with pine tar and tape and a very rare gamer - $110

Robby Hammock black SAM - cracked, great use, signed and inscribed "Perfect Game Catcher"; he caught Randy Johnson's perfect game - $115

Ryan Vogelsong black LS C243 - RARE pitcher's bat from his days with the Pirates - $60

Juan Encarnacion black LS S318 - pounded with use, comes with a Marlins LOA - $125

Thanks!

Tim
      stkmtimo@yahoo.com

Comment

• stkmtimo
        • Nov 2005

The Hammock and Counsell have sold! The following are still available:

Jon Knott black Carolina Clubs signed and inscribed "Mississippi State '98-'01" - with an LOA signed and Jon pictured holding the bat - $50

Jack Wilson SAM - POUNDED with use and I believe I have a photomatch...obtained from BPH - $235

Ryan Vogelsong black LS C243 - RARE pitcher's bat from his days with the Pirates - $55

Juan Encarnacion black LS S318 - pounded with use, comes with a Marlins LOA - $105

Thanks!

Tim
        stkmtimo@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...