PDA

View Full Version : Who's Mike Quick and....

Rob L
12-22-2008, 01:54 PM
why does he think 50% - 60% of the GU members are the "bogus dealers" on ebay?

http://www.mikessportinggoods.com/network54.htm

cards-bats
12-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Mike looks to be an angry elf.

buc
12-22-2008, 02:04 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=9678

Here is the thread from before.

Rob L
12-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Got it. Thanks.

jppopma
12-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Pretty sad that he will base an opinion of a full site based one bad transaction with one single person. We all see that people still don't get along or agree on here, but everyone has their opinion.

The part that I find funny in the link to the old site is where it shows his negatives and that he is one of those sellers who had to get a rude reply in for each negative. I have always wondered why do sellers choose to spotlight their negatives with that kind of childish behavior?

MGHProductions
12-22-2008, 03:44 PM
It amazes me what people post. For him to post comments like that on his site makes me wonder why. Does he feel that saying people on this forum are the hobby's problem, makes him a better person? As many of you know, I don't collect or buy modern memorabilia, but I read the posts and always find them informative. IF he is a knowledgable person, maybe he should have stuck around and help point out items that may not be legit.

Regardless of his posts, I think most of us really do try to help each other out and that we are making the hobby better. People like him only the hurt the hobby, so we are better without him.

Happy Holidays
Matt

frikativ54
12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
The 50-60% figure seems a bit high. My advice to everybody, in what limited game-used experience I have, is just to be careful. Though I was worried about some of the times that forum members were accused of doctoring bats to sell them at a profit. Also, manica71 used this forum to find people to sell stuff that I sincerely believe is fake. So - I think buyers just have to take things on a case-by-case basis.