PDA

View Full Version : Game Exclusives

slam
12-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know if all there jerseys came with a hologram and a LOA? If not when did they start placing holograms on there jersey? Also, what happen to there website, did they go out of business? Thanks in advance to all and Happy Holidays!

mfsquirrelmaster
12-25-2008, 12:09 AM
Sam, the only jersey I have from Game Exclusives is a Cowboys jersey from 2006. There is no hologram, but it has a Prova Group tagging the neck and the game the jersey was worn in written on the COA. Here is a link to all of the Game Exclusives jerseys that American Memorabilia has auctioned off. It looks like all of the Seahawk jerseys from 2006 have a hologram on the COA. It also looks like there is no game written on the COA, but they have Seahawks barcodes in the collar.

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/Auctions.asp?aucsearch=game+exclusives&AucListType=closed&TitleDesc=1&period=open&tfm_orderby=&tfm_order=&offset=50

scottanservitz
12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I just got an '05 Edgerrin James Colts gamer with the Gameexclusives letter and the jersey does have a hologram on the NFL shield on the collar. I called the phone number on their website about replacement letters. The seller forgot to send it and I was just checking. They told me I'd have to contact the Colts to replace the letter. The seller finally did send me the LOA and their site has no game used since they have no contracts with any teams right now. The last time I checked their site was up. Just no game used stuff.
Scott

scottanservitz
12-25-2008, 03:52 PM
I stand corrected. The site appears to be just an email address. I was on the site about a month ago and it was up and running. Weird. By the way, my loa has the player's name typed in, not written as some came.
Scott

mfsquirrelmaster
12-25-2008, 10:48 PM
It certainly appears that each team had very different COA's issued with their jerseys. Some have Prova group tags some have game exclusives holograms some have typed item descriptions and some have the description and game used written in pen.

indyred
12-26-2008, 06:16 PM
JO Sports has the Bears jerseys that game exclusives once had. The jerseys come with JO Sports hologram and COA and also the game exclusives Bears team COA.