PDA

View Full Version : Ben Hendrickson GU Signed Fielding Glove!

stkmtimo
12-29-2008, 07:41 PM
I really don't mean to create a separate post, but given the heavy interest in this item, I wanted to create a separate listing.

I'm selling a 2003 Ben Hendrickson signed, game worn fielding glove from Ben's time with the Huntsville Stars in 2003. It's a tan Wilson A3000 model signed in silver Sharpie with the words "2003 Game Used" added. This was obtained from ASI in 2005 and comes with their COA. They had a signing with Ben and obtained his Minor League game used items (I also have a signed game worn Huntsville Stars hat available). This has A TON of use and is very well worn! My asking price is a reasonable $105 so please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thank you!

Tim

stkmtimo
01-01-2009, 10:15 PM
To answer some a common question, Ben's name is not stitched into the glove but it is signed by Ben in silver Sharpie and "2003 Game Used" is included. This glove ranks up there with one of the most well-used I have ever seen! The price is $105 shipped; please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if you have any interest.

Thanks!

Tim