PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever bought from josportsco.com?

cugolfnut
12-31-2008, 05:36 PM
I've been looking at their site and they have some great items, just seems like the prices are very high for jerseys and helmets. Anyone know if they will work with you on some of these prices? thanks

dcgreg25
12-31-2008, 07:40 PM
They are a good group of people and get the jerseys, etc. directly from the teams. They have an agreement and are offering several jerseys through the new GUU store. My experience is that they will work with you a little depending on the player but still pretty expensive. Great jerseys/equipment.

Dewey2007
12-31-2008, 08:25 PM
I was very pleased with the jersey I purchased from JO Sports Inc. It was a 2006 Redskins jersey of a non-star player and I got it while it was on sale so I was very happy with the price as well.

They shipped it promptly and answered questions in a timely manner so no complaints with their customer service. It seems they might be willing to work with you but like dcgreg25 mentioned I'm sure it depends on the player your interested in. I would say make them an offer and take it from there. Good luck!

lund6771
12-31-2008, 09:51 PM
they are as good as it gets...I bought a Adrian Peterson rookie jersey from them and they have great stuff...they're just getting going, but have all of the right intensions....which means that if a transaction isn't 100% what you expect, they will work with you so that you are satisfied

indyred
01-02-2009, 01:09 PM
I got a Bears jersey from them. First class all the way. Got tracking email and sent out the same day I purchased it. Jersey came unwashed with nice use and definite game used smell, boxed in it's own sealed bag with Bears logo and date on it. Also got all the COA letters in it's own JO Sports folder, just like MeiGray does it. I got team letter signed by the Bears equipment manager stating the player and date of the game on it. A signed JO Sports letter with game player info and serial # hologram on it. Also photos of jersey from the site on seperate piece of paper. Then jersey itself has the game date patch on it and matching serial # hologram that goes with JO letter. I didn't get a real expensive player and when I get time i'll post some pics in the NFL pick up thread.