PDA

View Full Version : So A Guy Brings His Dog Into A Bar...

GarkoCollector
01-01-2009, 01:46 AM
A guy brings his dog into a bar. The bartender yells at him "This aint no kennel! Get that dog outta here!" The owner says "Oh man, this is a special dog!" "I dont care get him outta here!" the bartender says. "Hold on, if I can prove he's special, can we stay? If you don't agree, I will take my dog and go." "Fine then" the bartender tells him. "Show me whats special about him."

The owner asks the bartender to turn on the Cleveland Browns game. The dog is sitting on the stool next to his owner. The pair are watching the game. The Browns charge down field and on 4th down, the kicker comes out and kicks a field goal. "Three Points BROWNS!" the owner yells. The dog jumps up and gets on the bar, walking on his hind legs and giving High 5's to everyone at the bar and then dancing back to the stool. Everyone got a great laugh. About 10 minutes later the Browns score another 3 points. "Filed Goal BROWNS" the owner yells. Again, the dog hops up, runs across the bar, giving high 5's and dancing on the table. The whole crew at the bar was in complete disbelief.

The bartender says to the owner, "I gotta say you're right, that is a special dog! If he does all of that for a field goal, what does he do when they score a touchdown?"

The owner looks at the bartender and says, "I dont know, I've only had him for 3 years!"

Vintagedeputy
01-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Good thing there wasnt a Lions game on tv.....

The guy and his dog would have gotten tossed! :)