PDA

View Full Version : New Years Lift

skyking26
01-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey, I have a pal who works for Chrysler and shared with me a neat offer. I thought I'd do same for everybody here. We all can use $50 free dollars now and then.

Goto www.spoofee.com (http://www.spoofee.com), scroll to offers of last 5 days. When you see the Ramtestdrive link, go there. You need to print that page and take it into the dealership where they will give you their dealer code. Then you take an 09 Ram for a drive, go home and enter the code and wait 6 weeks for your $50 debit card to arrive. Pretty rare $50 free comes my way, thought I'd share.

Happy New Year.

RK

thome25.com
01-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Another opportunity is to take an 8x11 piece of cardboard, preferably tatterered on the edges. Write, "Vietnam Vet, out of work, help me and my family get back on our feet, God Bless" in sharpie marker.

Next, stand on the street corner near the closest shopping mall.

The return on this investment should be much quicker than the 6 week period mentioned below, but it may include standing in the rain so consider it a wash.

chakes89
01-01-2009, 01:44 PM
This sounds like spam

ironmanfan
01-01-2009, 04:02 PM
sounds like a lot of work & time for $50 (assuming you'd ever see a dime six weeks later)

Billyu40
01-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Is this where my bailout money is going? As a part owner (taxpayer) of the big 3, I disapprove of this marketing plan. :D

skyking26
01-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Is this where my bailout money is going? As a part owner (taxpayer) of the big 3, I disapprove of this marketing plan. :D
Yea, with all the problems the Big 3 have, handing out $50 each time somebody goes for a ride seems silly, but it's pretty simple.

I don't blame you for disapproving, not at all...

BULBUS
01-02-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm not sure the 50 bucks is worth being harassed by a salesperson for weeks :eek:

tigerdale
01-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Hey, I have a pal who works for Chrysler and shared with me a neat offer. I thought I'd do same for everybody here. We all can use $50 free dollars now and then.

Goto www.spoofee.com (http://www.spoofee.com), scroll to offers of last 5 days. When you see the Ramtestdrive link, go there. You need to print that page and take it into the dealership where they will give you their dealer code. Then you take an 09 Ram for a drive, go home and enter the code and wait 6 weeks for your $50 debit card to arrive. Pretty rare $50 free comes my way, thought I'd share.

Happy New Year.

RK
We can agree or disagree w/ the promotion, but thank you skyking26 for letting us know about the 50 if we want to take advantage of it.

skyking26
01-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Actually not. I did not go for a test drive. I just walked in and obtained their dealer code and walked out. They don't even know or care who I am or why I was there... I was in the dealership 3 minutes.

skyking26
01-02-2009, 09:44 AM
We can agree or disagree w/ the promotion, but thank you skyking26 for letting us know about the 50 if we want to take advantage of it.
I've been talking about this with another member. Like anything else, it is amazing to post a positive thing like this so people can plant an easy $50 in their pocket with no effort at all and look at the negative responses! I've been compared to a vietnam vet (which I'm sure most like me took great offense to as I don't and never will think of them in a negative light. My God, they served our country.). Of all the lunacy. Just goes to show you, sometimes good deeds just are not appreciated.

I've had other members who don't post often encourage me to go with them and abandon the negativism... It's definately a thought. Thanks though Tigerdale, I really do appreciate your comments...

BULBUS
01-02-2009, 10:15 AM
I didnt mean to be negative, Its good to let others know about such promotions. I guess I'm from the old school "nothing is free" thinking. Thinking back, I once received an offer from Nissan for a free camping set (plates and utencils in a backpack) if I test drove the new Frontier. I went to the dealer around the corner and had them give me the code without test driving the truck. But I have also received free stuff which created phone calls from sales people or I had to take the time and cancel something that I "signed" up for when I accepted the free gift. And when I called to cancel, had to say NO 20 times.

Again, I'm sorry for raining on your parade, and I actually might check it out. I have a Crysler dealer right around the corner too.

thome25.com
01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I am with BulBus, no offense intended, I am a vet wich is more than I can say for most of those folks standing on the corner claiming to be. With that said I also agree I am better off finding a way to work for and earn the 50 bucks versus counting on a one of the big three to refund the taxes I will be paying to fund the bail-out. No worries, to each their own.