PDA

View Full Version : lopido16

NEFAN
01-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Has anybody dealt with this eBay seller? I won and paid for an auction 6 days ago and have yet to hear anything or receive my item. I won 2 auction after that and received those items promptly. He has also not answered email.

GarkoCollector
01-02-2009, 11:19 AM
You are complaining about not getting something in 6 days during the holidays? Getting items faster was a fluke. You need to be patient this time of year.

NEFAN
01-02-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm not complaining about anything. I thought this forum to exchange information. I am more concerned that the seller didn't take the time to acknowledge the payment as I would do, or respond to an email 5 days later. Given the fact that he has listed items in the last 2 days, I don't see a problem with my inquiry.

mvandor
01-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Chill, OP. MANY people take the holidays off.

NEFAN
01-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Again, he is listing other items yet won't take a second to respond to an email. This is a legitimate concern, it's called common courtesy.

Why is this subject so touchy???

3arod13
01-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Again, he is listing other items yet won't take a second to respond to an email. This is a legitimate concern, it's called common courtesy.

Why is this subject so touchy???

Some people are more attentive and quick in responding. Some aren't. you do have to take into consideration it's the holiday period.

As a seller, once I receive payment, item is mailed that day, no later than the next. I then send an email to the buyer letting them know how and when it was mailed.

Do I wish everyone would do this? Yes. Do they? No.

Give it time. You said you already received items before with no problem. doubt there will be an problems this time.

3arod13
01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Also something to consider. Some sellers don't like buyers being so pushy and demanding. Some sellers will then just ignore the buyer. Doesn't mean you won't get your item. Just means the seller is getting aggravated.

mvandor
01-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Not to mention larger sellers use automated systems, the supposed 'new' listings may be automated rollovers of unsold items.

Lokee
01-03-2009, 01:36 AM
I purchased a jersey from him got it in about a week.

His description was got it from a friend and was told it was "game used" but he really didn't know. I got it and it was a retail jersey. Paypal sided in his favor and I got stuck with a retail jersey. It was my fault for not doing my homework HOWEVER the next week the seller was selling a gamer from that exact player so in my opinion he knew what he sold me a week before.

That is my experience with loplido16.