I am trying to retieve athread RE: a Rawlings bat that got into batch numbers and help received from Rawlings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjdgonebats
    • Sep 2005

I am trying to retieve athread RE: a Rawlings bat that got into batch numbers and help received from Rawlings

Can anybody stear me to the above thread. It was posted within the last month or so It even showed aletter from Rawlings RE: a bat that was questioned// Any help would be appreciated and Thanks
  • bigtruck260
    • Sep 2007

Re: I am trying to retieve athread RE: a Rawlings bat that got into batch numbers and help received from Rawli

Hi Ray - Try this one...

Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• bigtruck260
      • Sep 2007

Re: I am trying to retieve athread RE: a Rawlings bat that got into batch numbers and help received from Rawli

Originally posted by bigtruck260
      You might also be looking for Arod313 (Tony's) post about his quest for info about his Rawlings bat...
      Dave
      Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
      River City Redbird Authentics
      http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• rjdgonebats
          • Sep 2005

Dave, Thanks for the info.Regards RAY

Comment

Working...